7 Jyotirlinga Yatra (NZBG28)
- Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days
- Package Code: NZBG28
- Origin: BAREILLY / HARDOI / HARIDWAR / KANPUR / LALITPUR / LUCKNOW / MORADABAD / ORAI / SHAHJAHANPUR / VIRANGANA LAKSHMIBAI / YOG NAGRI RISHIKESH
- Destination: BET DWARKA / BHIMSHANKAR / DWARKADHISH / GRISHNESHWAR / MAHAKALESHWAR / NAGESHWAR / OMKARESHWAR / SOMNATH / TRYAMBAKESHWAR
- Departure: 09.01.2024
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 09-JAN-24
IRCTC Ltd. offers to run “7 Jyotirlinga Yatra” by Bharat Gaurav Tourist train from Yognagri Rishikesh Railway Station to visit the Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga, Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga, Somnath Jyotirlinga, Dwarkadhish temple & Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Triambkeshwar Jyotirlinga, Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga, Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga. All these places leave a powerful spiritual and emotional impact on pilgrims.
- No of days: Duration (EX – YNRK): 09Nights / 10 Days
- Tour Itinerary: Yog Nagari Rishikesh -Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga, Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga, Somnath Jyotirlinga, Dwarkadhish temple & Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Triambkeshwar Jyotirlinga, Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga, Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga- Yog Nagari Rishikesh.
- Total Berths: 767 (Comfort: 49, Standard: 70, Economy: 648)
Tour Price: per person.
|Category||Train Journey||Single / Double / Triple||Child (5-11)|
Destinations and visits covered:
Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga & Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga, Ujjain Somnath Jyotirlinga, Somnath, Dwarkadhish temple & Nageshwar Jyotirlinga,
Bhet Dwarka Triambkeshwar Jyotirlinga, Nasik Road
Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga, Aurangabad Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga, Pune
|DAY 1||09.01.24||Yognagari Rishkesh||Entraining|
|DAY 1||09.01.24||Virangana Lakshmibai||Entraining|
|DAY 2||10.01.2||Lalitpur Jn.||Entraining|
|DAY 2||10.01.24||Ujjain||Darshan of Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga Night stay at Ujjain. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).|
|DAY 3||11.01.24||Ujjain||Darshan of Mahakaleshwar temple & Departure for Somnath. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).|
|DAY 4||12.01.24||Veraval (Somnath)||Proceed to Somnath by road. Darshan of Somnath Jyotirlinga Departure for Dwarka by train. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).|
|DAY 5||13.01.24||Dwarka||Darshan of Dwarkadhish temple & Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Local temple, Bhet dwarika visit & Departure to Nasik Road. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).|
|DAY 6||14.01.24||Nasik Road||Night stay at Nasik.|
|DAY 7||15.01.24||Aurangabad||Darshan of Triambkeshwar then JyotirlingaDeparture for Aurangabad by bus to Visit Grishneshwar Temple & Night Dep for Pune. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).|
|DAY 8||16.01.24||PUNE||Arrived at Pune & Darshan of Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga, Night Departure for Return Journey. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).|
|DAY 9||17.01.24||Lalitpur Jn.||Detraining|
|DAY 9||17.01.24||Virangana Lakshmibai||Detraining|
|DAY 10||18.01.24||Yognagari Rishkesh||Detraining|
Note: Given timings are tentative. It may change as per actual running.
IRCTC will not be providing any special darshan tickets.
|Train Journey||Sleeper Class||3AC||2AC|
|Night Stay in budget hotels|
as per itinerary
|Stay in Non AC Hotels|
on DBL / TRP
|Stay in AC Budget Hotels on DBL / TRP||Stay in AC Budget Hotels|
on DBL / TRP
|Wash & Change in budget|
hotels as per itinerary
|Wash n Change on Multi Share in Non AC Hotel Room||Wash n Change on DBL / TRP in Non AC Hotel Room||Wash n Change on|
DBL / TRP in AC Hotel Room
|Transportation||Non AC Transport||Non AC Transport||AC Transport|
|Meals||Basic Onboard & Off- board Meals||Basic Onboard & Off board Meals||Basic Onboard & Off board Meals|
Note: Single passenger can book the package but he/ she will have to accommodate on Double/Triple occupancy.
- Train Journey by Bharat Gaurav Tourist train as per package category.
- Passenger booked as single will have to share the occupancy with other passenger.
- Nights stay & wash and change in hotels/ Dharamshala as per itinerary and package category.
- All meals: Morning tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: Vegetarian only.
- All Transfers and sightseeing as per package category.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Services of professional and friendly tour escorts.
- IRCTC Tour Managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Monument &temple entry charges, boating etc.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
Terms & Conditions
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- All Guests are requested to carry Voter ID/Aadhar Card & Covid-19 final dose certificate with them.
- Some of the hotels in the selected locations may not be having lift facilities.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
- During day while going to Ganga Sagar, the freshen up shall be provided in dormitory on multi sharing basis for standard and superior category.
DO’S & DON’T:
- Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with with their hands.
- All tourists have a abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding / deboarding of train /any other transport, monuments & pilgrim places visit , group lunches / dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
- Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad /distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
- COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
During Train Journey
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals / visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
For More Information:
Office Address: IRCTC Regional Office – Lucknow
C-13, 2nd Floor, Paryatan Bhawan, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
|Yognagari Rishkesh||Amit Kumar||86509 30962|
|Moradabad||Subhash chandra||82854 69807|
|Lucknow Office||Jaya Rajawat||82879 30913|
|Lucknow Office||Anand rakishh Nigam||82879 30908|
|Jhansi Office||Narendra||85959 24291|
|Jhansi Office||Devendar Payak||85959 24300|
|Kanpur Office||Varun Goyal||82879 30930|
|Kanpur Office||Ramesh meena||85959 24298|
|Gwalior Office||Mahesh Tomar||85959 24299|
IRCTC Jyotirlinga Yatra 2024 Date | IRCTC Jyotirlinga Yatra 2024 Price | 7 Jyotirlinga Tour Package IRCTC 2024 Price | IRCTC 7 Jyotirlinga Yatra 2024