Humsafar Express : Sriganganagar – Tiruchchirapalli – Sriganganagar (Train No. 14715/Train No. 14716) Time Table & Route Map
Indian Railways introduced a new Humsafar Express between Sriganganagar and Tiruchchirapalli viz. 14715/14716 Sriganganagar-Tiruchchirapalli Humsafar Express (Weekly). The train service inaugurated on 27.02.2017 by Minister of Railways through video conferencing from Rail Bhawan, New Delhi. As announced in Railway Budget 2016-17, Humsafar Express are fully air-conditioned third AC service with an optional service for meals. Till date, 3 Humsafar Express trains have been introduced on Indian Railways.
The abstract schedule including timings, composition, stoppages etc. of the train service to be introduced is as under:
14715/14716 Sriganganagar-Tiruchchirapalli Humsafar Express (Weekly)
● Days of run: Ex-SGNR – Tuesday
Ex-TPJ – Thursday
● One way distance: 3199 Kms.
Route of Train No. 14715/Train No. 14716 Humsafar Express
● Stoppages: Hanumangarh, Suratgarh, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Marwar Jn., Abu Road, Palanpur, Mahesana, Ahmedabad, Nadiad, Anand, Vadodara, Bharuch, Surat, Vasai Road, Kalyan, Lonavala, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Miraj, Belgaum, Dharwad, Hubballi, Harihar, Davangere, Birur, Arsikere, Tumakuru, Banaswadi, Krishnrajapuram, Bangerpet, Salem, Namakkal, Karur
● Composition of regular service: 3AC-16, Power Car-2, Pantry Car-1= 19 coaches
● Primary Maintenance: Sri Ganganagar (NWR)
● Nature of Service: Humsafar Express
Source : PIB