IRCTC eWallet – Recharge step by step
How to Recharge IRCTC eWallet?
• Login by entering your user name and password.
• To deposit the amount in the eWallet account click to ‘eWallet DEPOSIT’ link on the left navigation bar. Select option and fill the amount to be deposited and reconfirm the same account. The amount should be more than the minimum amount and less than the maximum limit.
• Select the payment option from dropdown list and Click on submit button for payment.
• User can deposit minimum amount of Rs. 100/- and maintain maximum amount of Rs.10000/- in account.
• User can deposit amount in multiple of Rs.100/- only.
• Deposit amount is non-refundable.
• After the successful deposit, successful payment message will be provided.
• To check the status of deposit eWallet account, click ‘DEPOSIT HISTORY’ link on the left navigation bar. Enter the profile password and click ‘Go’ button.
• User will be redirected to ‘Deposit History’ page where status of all the eWallet Deposit Amount will be provided.