IRCTC Tour Package form Mumbai to Bangkok, Pattaya, Kuala Lumpur & Singapore
IRCTC – Best of South Asia Ex Mumbai
IRCTC Regional Office, Mumbai offers “Best of Asia” one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package that lets you witness Pattaya filled with sparkling blue beaches. The colorful coral formations and the fun-filled water sporting activities are a major highlight of Pattaya Tours. As the sun sets, the city engulfs the tourists with its happening night life and unlimited entertainment. Bangkok The city is home to some of the Asia’s largest shopping centers and contemporary buildings. This tour gives you a chance to visit the grandest temples which epitomize beauty and splendor. When on Malaysia Tours, visit to the captivating sights like the Petronas Towers and monumental building.Singapore, one of the most advanced and most visited destinations in the world. Visit alluring underwater parks, shopping in colorful markets and wonderful Sentosa Island.. So, stop thinking; go ahead and book this package now!!
|Package Name||Best of Asia Ex Mumbai|
|Destination Covered||Bangkok, Pattaya, Kuala Lumpur & Singapore|
|Meal Plan||AP (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|08.02.2019||AI330||BOM – BKK||01:50 Hrs||07:45 Hrs|
|12.02.2019||FD311||DMK – KUL||07:05 Hrs||10:15 Hrs|
|17.02.2019||AI 343||SIN – BOM||19:15 Hrs||22:05 Hrs|
The Flight timings or schedule is subject to change as per the airlines operational feasibility.
*Child fare of age below 2 years would be advised by IRCTC at the time of booking.
|Tour Itinerary :- Mumbai – Bangkok-Pataya- Kuala Lumpur – Singapore – Mumbai|
|Tour Duration (9 Nights/10 Days) Ex- Mumbai
(2 N Pattaya, 2N Bangkok, 2N Malaysia & 3N Singapore)
|1||08.02.19||Mumbai – Bangkok – Pattaya||Departure from Mumbai at 0150 hrs. Arrive at Bangkok International Airport at 07:45 hrs (Suvarnabhumi). Proceed for Pattaya. Enroute breakfast. On reaching Pattaya, lunch in restaurant. Check-in Hotel. Alcazar Show in the Evening. Dinner and Overnight stay at Pattaya.|
|2||09.02.19||Pattaya||Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for Coral Island Tour. Lunch in local restaurant. Post lunch, visit to Nong Nooch Village. Dinner and Overnight stay at Pattaya.|
|3||10.02.19||Bangkok||Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel. Proceed to Bangkok and Bangkok City Tour (Marble Budhha + Golden Budhha). Lunch in local restaurant. Check-In Hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at Bangkok|
|4||11.02.19||Bangkok||Breakfast at hotel. Visit to Safari World & Marine Park. Lunch. Evening spend at leisure in Chhaopharaya River Cruise. Dinner at Cruise. Overnight stay at Bangkok.|
|5||12.02.19||Bangkok – Kuala Lumpur||Breakfast at hotel and check-out. Check out and proceed to Airport. Board Flight for KUL. Arrival at KUL. (No meals in Flight). Proceed for Putrajaya City Tour. Later drop to Bukit Bintang for shopping. Dinner at Restaurant and Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur.|
|6||13.02.19||Kuala Lumpur||Breakfast at hotel. Day Excursion to Batu Caves followed by Kualalumpur City Tour. Lunch. Dinner and Night stay at Kuala Lumpur.|
|7||14.02.19||Kuala Lumpur – Singapore||Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Singapore via Johor Bharu. Lunch at Johor Bharu. Check in at Hotel. Dinner and Night stay at Singapore|
|8||15.02.19||Singapore||Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for Singapore City Tour (Including Singapore Flyer; Merlion Park; Garden by the Bay; Civic District etc). Lunch. Transfer to Sentosa Island (Including One Way Cable Car Ride; Sea Aquarium; Wings of Time Show). Dinner and Night stay at Singapore.|
|9||16.02.19||Singapore||Optional Tour to Universal Studio/ Day free for Leisure.|
|10||17.02.19||Singapore – Mumbai||Breakfast at hotel. Check-out and proceed to Singapore Zoo. Lunch. Time free for Shopping. Transfer to Airport for return journey by Air India at 19:15 hrs and arrival Mumbai at 22:05 hrs|
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Mumbai (Air India : BOM – BKK//SIN- BOM).
- One way economy class airfare Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur on Air Asia.
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore transfer by road in AC deluxe bus.
- 02 Nights accommodation in 3 star category Hotel at Pattaya.
- 02 Nights accommodation in 3 star category Hotel at Bangkok.
- 02 Nights accommodation in 3 star category Hotel at Kuala Lumpur.
- 03 Nights accommodation in 3 star category Hotel at Singapore.
- Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand Visa Fees.
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner
- All Airport Transfers and sight-seeing in AC Deluxe coaches.
Sightseeing inclusions with entrance charges:
Pattaya: Alcazar Show, Coral Island Tour,.
Bangkok: Bangkok City Tour, Safari World & Marine Park.
Kuala Lumpur:Batu Caves, Putrajaya City Tour, Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
Singapore: Singapore City Tour (Including Merlion Park; Singapore Flyer), Sentosa Island, Singapore Zoo.
- Pattaya: Nong Nooch Village
- Bangkok: Chhaopharaya River Cruise
- Singapore: Dens by the Bay & Universal Studio
- Travel insurance for the passengers below the age of 70 years.
- Services of a professional and friendly English speaking tour guide and escort.
Visa requirements for Thailand:-
- Valid Passport for 6 months from date of entry.
- A complete Visa Application form with the original signature of the applicant.
- Three recent photographs of applicant Size – 3.5×4.5cm, white background & matt finish, with applicant’s signature on the back.
- A photocopy of the return confirmed travel ticket.
- Proof of Adequate Finance (At Least One Lakh per Person).
- Receipt of currency exchange of USD 700/ 20,000 Thai Baht per person OR USD 1400/ 40,000 Thai Baht per family Baht.
- A photocopy of the valid international credit card with applicant’s name visible.
- Bank statement of six months with current balance of USD 700 per person or USD 1400 per family.
|Visa requirements for Malaysia:-
Visa requirements for Singapore:-
- Valid passport with at least six -months validity on the date of departure from Singapore and minimum one blank page. Attached all old passports ( if any ).
- One Visa Application form dully filled and signed by applicant mentioning his/her Mob contact number on it.
- Two Photo with white background (clothes color should be different from background) so that your features are clearly distinguishable. (Taken against a plain white background with matte or semi-matte finish only) Please note that Singapore Consulate General requires recent Passport size photograph (35 mm wide by 45 mm. with 80% face coverage) high without border and taken within the last 3 months taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant features.
- Covering letter (In case of own business/Self-employed covering letter on company letterhead mentioning the name and designation passport number and purpose & duration of visit in brief) addressed to – The officer, The Consulate General of Singapore, Mumbai. In case of Employed covering letter on A4 plain paper .
- Confirmed Air Ticket along with the tour itinerary.
- First time traveler only need to submit bank statement for last six months.
- NOC from Company on company letter head with active telephone numbers mentioning and designation ( for some case only) Pls check with us for this.
- For children (under 18 years of age) travelling alone, an authorization letter signed by both parents with their sig proof.
- For student copy of the identity card of the school, institute or college.
- Spouse name MUST to be endorsed on the passport OR marriage certificate/Affidavit from notary.
- Applicants applying for Honeymoon category can submit their applications before wedding date In 1 month’s advance, while the wedding cards is required from both side.( you can also give the wedding cards photocopy).
- Newly married honeymoon couple or spouse name NOT endorsed on the passport can submit their applications with the Wedding cards from both sides. ( you can also give the wedding cards photocopy) OR marriage certificate.
- Any increase in Airfare.
- Urgent visa charges.
- Any increase in Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge, Visa fee will be payable by passenger.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides not included in the itinerary availed of by the passengers
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for International Packages are as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|30 days prior to departure date||20 % of the package cost|
|30-21 days prior to departure date||30 % of the package cost|
|20-15 days prior to departure date||60 % of the package cost|
|14-8 days prior to departure date||90 % of the package cost|
|Less than 8 Days / No Show||100 % of the package cost|
- a) The request for name change will be treated as a fresh booking where confirmation will be subject to availability. Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.b) Changes and Cancellation by IRCTC prior to your departure
The journeys are planned well in advance. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme if necessary at any point of time. Should the minimum number of passengers not be met or due to certain operational reasons and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the departure or amend the same. Most changes made by us would be minor, but on certain occasions there could be a possibility of making a significant change. A change is defined as significant if it involves a change of destination or date of departure. In such an eventuality, we would inform you as soon as possible and provide you with the following solutions:
Accepting the changed arrangements or
2. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation where you will receive a refund of the payment remitted to us. However, there will be no refund for any service such as pre/post accommodation, airline tickets, excursions, and extensions etc. that have been booked by you and/or your Travel Agent. In case of a ‘force majeure’ situation due to which a departure has to be cancelled, we regret there would be no refund of the money paid to us or reimbursement of any additional expenses incurred by you as a result of our cancellation/change.
General Guidelines to the Passengers :
- Health advisory:
a.Senior citizen passenger must get their medical checkup before booking the tour and fitness certificate is required while booking.
b. Passengers above the age of 75 are required to accompany by an escort/family member of younger age.
- Indian food is not guaranteed and local food may be served at destination. Tourist must be ready to accept the local food.
- Cost of bed tea, packaged drinking water, evening tea etc will be borne by passengers only.
- Hotel Check in time is 2 PM.
- General Breakfast timings in hotels are 06.30 – 10.30 A.M.
- Please avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during the flights to avoid any inconvenience during Visa on Arrival, Immigration and Custom Process.
- Being a group tour package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre at the time of check-in. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat or specific room.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the Tour Manager, failing which you will have to come to the next place on your own expenses.
- Please keep patient and calm while journey and avoid any unlawful arguments. Speak politely to other tourists, staffs & officers on duty.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing if any odd situation arises & the same has to be adhered to. In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- In case of any change in Airlines schedule, IRCTC will not be liable for any alterations/cancellation.
- Always carry your passport while traveling.
- The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- Hotels may change as per availability.
- On board meals in domestic flight, will not be provided by airlines as per their policy.
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the taxes or airfare will be borne by the customer.
- The passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of travel.
- Package is non refundable after confirmation.
- In case of cash payment of INR 25000/- or above, the Pan Card copy of the client is required.
- Two passport size colour photographs and copy of passport will be required at the time of booking.
- Package cost is calculated on lowest class Air Fare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at time of booking. Any increase in air fare or air port taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- IRCTC is not liable for personnel expenses, boating, ropeway charges, porterage, theft, accidents etc.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- Passengers are requested to not make any unethical or indecent behavior/act, which can harm the image of our country oversees.
Terms & Conditions:
- 100% payment at the time of booking will be required.
- On completion of the booking and payment formalities, a confirmation tour voucher will be generated.
- You will have to pay all bank charges.
- The prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the transaction would be applicable.
- The IRCTC reserves the right to decline your booking / s for any Tour or to cancel your booking without assigning any reason.
The prices shown are based on known costs and exchange rates at the time of tour launching and IRCTC does not expect to have to make any changes. In case of unforeseen increase in national or local taxation or adverse fluctuation in currency exchange rates, affecting the cost structures of your journey, IRCTC reserves the right to impose a surcharge or revise the tour cost.
In these booking conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we/the supplier of the service(s) in question/ the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include disruptions/diversions of air services, floods, earthquakes whether actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, disease, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our agreement with you is prevented or affected by, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of, ‘force majeure’.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU:
IRCTC will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
1. the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
2. the act(s) and/ or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
3. any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract with you; or ‘force majeure’ as defined above.
We do not accept liability for:
1. Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you;
2. Any business losses.
3. Excursions or other tours or any other travel services taken and paid for by you which have not been provided by us whilst you are on our tour. In such instances, your contract will be with the operator / supplier of the excursion or tour or travel services and not with us.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL:
You will have to strictly follow the tour program. There would be no refund if you fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. You are responsible to register with the representative of the Company at the appointed date, place and time and you would be treated as a no-show if you fail to do so. Under no circumstances would any refund be given for any unutilized services. You shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to other co-travellers or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property of the Company, co-travellers or others. In this event, you may be asked to leave the tour immediately. The Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
Travel Documents and Clearances :
* It shall be solely the responsibility to hold valid travel documents and statutory clearances, to enable you to travel on the Tour such as passports and medical insurance certificates and other statutory certificates including immigration clearance. In any case, your Passport must be valid for at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date (Return) of the tour.
* As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, IRCTC shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by Client due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the Client having applied for such documents through the Operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Operator shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund to the Client, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same.
02 Adults 01 Child is suggested in a standard room. If a family with 02 adults 02 Child would suggest to take either 02 inter connecting rooms or higher category rooms.
Extra Bed :
Single person will be accommodated with another single in one room.
Three person of one family on one booking will be accommodated in one double room with an extra bed.
Child will be accommodated in one room with the parents only.
|City Name||Telephone Number.|
|Mumbai Office||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.
For Booking & Details Contact
IRCTC Tourism office: 2nd Floor,Main line station building, CST, Mumbai – 400001
Email id: [email protected]
|Pune Office||For Booking & Details Contact
Retiring Room No. 1, Above Comesum Food Plaza, Pune Station
Pune Ph: 020-26105119,26052798,
Alok Parmar – 9503057202