SCR Pension Adalat on 15th December, 2021
The Pension Adalat of South Central Railway will be held on 15th December, 2021 to redress the grievances of retired railway employees from Head Quarters, all 6 Divisions (Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, Guntur, Nanded), Workshops and other units.
The notification of the Adalat is placed on South Central Railway web page ‘scr.indianrailways.gov.in’. The Grievances may be furnished in the prescribed Performa by the employee.
South Western Railway
All INDIA PENSION ADALAT-2021
(1) South Western Railway will be holding All India Pension Adalat 2021 on Wednesday, 15th December 2021, to deal with grievances of Retired Employees / Dependants of deceased employees in respect of Pension, Settlement dues & Medical Allowance.
(2) Such claimants should apply in the given format to the respective Railway authorities as mentioned below giving full details on or before 2nd November 2021. Those who are sending application through post, they shall super scribe on the envelopes “All India Pension Adalat-2021”.
(3) Such grievances may be sent to the respective Headquarters / Divisions / Units from where, they retired/last worked, as per the address given below
|Sl. No.||Division / Office||Whom to apply||Adalat Venue|
|1.||Headquarters, Hubballi||Principal Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, Rail Soudha Zonal Headquarters Office, Gadag Road, Hubballi-580020.||PCPO’s Conference Hall, Rail Soudha, Gadag Road, Hubballi.|
|2.||Hubballi||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, DRM’s Office, Hubballi-580 020.||Divisional Railway Manager’s Quadrangle, Hubballi.|
|3.||Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||Workshop Personnel Officer, S.W.Railway, Carriage Repair shop, Gadag Road, Hubballi-580 020.||Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi.|
|4.||Bengaluru||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Bengaluru – 560 023.||Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Bengaluru.|
|5.||Construction Organization, Bengaluru||Dy. Chief Personnel officer, (Construction), South Western Railway, Millers Road, Bengaluru-560 046|
|6||Mysuru||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, IRWIN Road, Mysuru – 570 001.||Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Mysuru|
|7.||Central Workshop Mysuru||Workshop Personnel Officer, S.W. Railway, Ashokapuram, Mysuru-570 008.||Central Workshop, Mysuru|
(4) Last date for receipt of Application for the Adalat will be 2nd November 2021. It may be noted that it may not be possible to deal with grievances received after this date in the All India Pension Adalat-2021.
(5) Grievances not directly connected to settlement dues such as Compassionate Ground Appointments, employment to wards of serving / retired employees, grant of family pension where they had not opted for pension and fixation of pay etc., shall not been entertained by the All India Pension Adalat.
(6) The representatives are requested to make their own arrangements for travel and stay, If they choose to personally attend the Adalat.
Principal Chief Personnel Officer
South Western Railway
1. Name of the Employee :
2. Father’s Name :
3. Station last worked :
4. Grade and Designation of the last post held:
5. Date of retirement / demitting the service :
6. P.P.O. No. Or in case of Non-sanction of :
Pension, other details like Provident Fund A/c. No., Staff / Ticket No. etc..
7. Grievance (Full details should be given) :
Also quote if there are any previous References from the Railway in this regard.
8. Address for correspondence with Pin code :
(Phone no & Email id& mobile no.)
Conduct of Pension Adalats on Railways
The intention of conducting Pension Adalats is to examine the grievances of pensioners so as to redress the same by taking on the spot decisions and to obviate the delays, if any, in the settlement of their dues. Such a step would go a long way in instilling a sense of being cared for and attended to in the minds of pensioners and thus dispel their feeling of neglect and isolation.
There are more than 13 lakh pensioners in the Railways, of whom 2,30,409 are in the age group of 80-90 years and 55,684 in the 90-100 age group.
The 7th Pay Commission – Total pension paid by the Government of India, 21 per cent is paid to the Railway Employees in the age group of 80-90 and four per cent in the 90-100 age group
There are 18 Railway zones Northern Railway Delhi, North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur, Northeast Frontier Railway Guwahati, Central Railway Mumbai, Western Railway Mumbai, East Coast Railway Bhubanesar, North Central Railway Allahabad, East Central Railway Hajipur, Eastern Railway Kolkata, North Western Jaipur, Southern Railway Chennai, South East Central Bilaspur, South Eastern Kolkata, South Western Hubli, South Central Secunderabad, West Central Jabalpur, KolKata Metro Kolkata, Konkan Railway Mumbai in India. They Conduct pension adalat different month and date. when they declare the date we will update soon.