South Western Railway
All INDIA PENSION ADALAT-2021
(1) South Western Railway will be holding All India Pension Adalat 2021 on Wednesday, 15th December 2021, to deal with grievances of Retired Employees / Dependants of deceased employees in respect of Pension, Settlement dues & Medical Allowance.
(2) Such claimants should apply in the given format to the respective Railway authorities as mentioned below giving full details on or before 2nd November 2021. Those who are sending application through post, they shall super scribe on the envelopes “All India Pension Adalat-2021”.
(3) Such grievances may be sent to the respective Headquarters / Divisions / Units from where, they retired/last worked, as per the address given below
|Sl. No.||Division / Office||Whom to apply||Adalat Venue|
|1.||Headquarters, Hubballi||Principal Chief Personnel Officer, South Western Railway, Rail Soudha Zonal Headquarters Office, Gadag Road, Hubballi-580020.||PCPO’s Conference Hall, Rail Soudha, Gadag Road, Hubballi.|
|2.||Hubballi||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, DRM’s Office, Hubballi-580 020.||Divisional Railway Manager’s Quadrangle, Hubballi.|
|3.||Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||Workshop Personnel Officer, S.W.Railway, Carriage Repair shop, Gadag Road, Hubballi-580 020.||Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi.|
|4.||Bengaluru||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Bengaluru – 560 023.||Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Bengaluru.|
|5.||Construction Organization, Bengaluru||Dy. Chief Personnel officer, (Construction), South Western Railway, Millers Road, Bengaluru-560 046|
|6||Mysuru||Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, IRWIN Road, Mysuru – 570 001.||Divisional Railway Manager’s Office, Mysuru|
|7.||Central Workshop Mysuru||Workshop Personnel Officer, S.W. Railway, Ashokapuram, Mysuru-570 008.||Central Workshop, Mysuru|
(4) Last date for receipt of Application for the Adalat will be 2nd November 2021. It may be noted that it may not be possible to deal with grievances received after this date in the All India Pension Adalat-2021.
(5) Grievances not directly connected to settlement dues such as Compassionate Ground Appointments, employment to wards of serving / retired employees, grant of family pension where they had not opted for pension and fixation of pay etc., shall not been entertained by the All India Pension Adalat.
(6) The representatives are requested to make their own arrangements for travel and stay, If they choose to personally attend the Adalat.
Principal Chief Personnel Officer
South Western Railway
1. Name of the Employee :
2. Father’s Name :
3. Station last worked :
4. Grade and Designation of the last post held:
5. Date of retirement / demitting the service :
6. P.P.O. No. Or in case of Non-sanction of :
Pension, other details like Provident Fund A/c. No., Staff / Ticket No. etc..
7. Grievance (Full details should be given) :
Also quote if there are any previous References from the Railway in this regard.
8. Address for correspondence with Pin code :
(Phone no & Email id& mobile no.)