Azadi Ki Amrit Yatra (CDBG07)
- Duration: 8 Nights/9 Days
- Package Code: CDBG07
- Origin: H NIZAMUDDIN
- Destination: AHMEDABAD / BHIMSHANKAR / JHANSI / KEVADIYA / PUNE / SHIRDI / SURAT / TRIMBAKESHWAR
- Departure: 22.08.2023
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 22-AUG-23
IRCTC Ltd. proposes to operate “Azadi Ki Amrit Yatra” tour package by Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train in 1 AC, 2AC and 3AC classes, on the occasion of 76th year of India’s Independence. This tour will be covering the visit of Ahmedabad, Kevadia (Statue of Unity), Surat, Pune, Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga temple, Shirdi, Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga temple & Jhansi.
This tour has been designed to showcase the important tourist places associated with India’s freedom struggle along with other prominent pilgrimages and architectural wonders of modern India.
|Tour Name||Azadi Ki Amrit Yatra|
|Tour Duration||08 Nights / 09 Days|
|Tour Itinerary||Hazrat Nizamuddin – Ahmedabad- Statue of Unity – Surat – Pune -Shirdi – Nasik – Jhansi – Hazrat Nizamuddin|
|Train Itinerary||Hazrat Nizamuddin (NZM) – Ahmedabad (ADI) – Ekta Nagar (EKNR) – Surat (ST) – Pune (PUNE) – Sainagar Shirdi (SNSI) – Nasik (NK) – Virangana Lakshmibai (VGLJ) – Hazrat Nizamuddin (NZM).|
|Boarding / De-boarding Stations||Boarding: Hazrat Nizamuddin, Mathura Jn, Bharatpur, Jaipur. Deboarding: Agra Cant, Mathura Jn., Hazrat Nizamuddin|
|Total No. of Seats||204 (AC-I Coupe:24 Seats, AC-I Cabin: 48 Seats , AC II: 48 Seats & AC III: 84)|
TOUR PRICE: Per person
|Single||Twin||Triple||Child with Bed|
|1AC (Cabin)||66,131||60, 881||58,650||52,870|
Class Wise Amenities
|Class||Hotel Stay (AC rooms)||Transport||Meal Service (Onboard)|
|1AC (Coupe)||3 star or similar||AC bus||Train restaurant|
|1AC (Cabin)||3 star or similar||AC bus||Train restaurant|
|2AC||3 star or similar||AC bus||Train restaurant|
|3AC||Budget||AC bus||Respective berth (in 3 AC coach only)|
DESTINATIONS AND VISITS COVERED:
- Ahmedabad: Sabarmati Ashram, Akshardham and Dandi Kutir.
- Ekta Nagar: Statue of Unity with evening Laser Show.
- Surat: National Salt Satyagrah Memorial at Dandi Beach and Sardar Patel Museum.
- Pune: Aga Khan Palace, Special Visit of Yerawada Jail (inner visit subject to permission of jail authorities), Kesari Wada and Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga.
- Shirdi & Shani Shignapur: Shirdi Sai Baba Temple and Shani Shignapur Temple.
- Nasik: Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga.
- Jhansi: Jhansi Fort.
- Seats will be allocated 07 days prior to departure and there is no guarantee of lower berths.
- COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone while on tour.
|1||Hazrat Nizamuddin to Ahmedabad||
|3||Ekta Nagar (Statue of Unity)||
|6||Pune – Bhimashankar||
|9||Jhansi – Hazrat Nizamuddin||
NOTE: Itinerary is tentative and can be modified subject to timely running of train. The final timing will be based on the Train Order received from the Railways.
- Train Journey by Deluxe AC Tourist train in AC-I, AC-II & AC-III class.
- 03 nights stay in hotels (AC rooms) at Ahmedabad, Pune and Shirdi.
- 01 wash and change at Surat.
- All meals: Morning tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner (vegetarian only).
- Onboard meals for 2 AC and 1 AC class will be served in the train restaurant only.
- Onboard meals for 3 AC class will be served on the respective berth only.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Services of professional and friendly tour escorts.
- IRCTC Tour Manager will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
- All guests are requested to carry Voter ID/Aadhar Card & Covid-19 final dose certificate with them.
- Some of the hotels at select locations may not have lift/elevators.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of train. The final timing will be based on the Train Order received from the Indian Railways.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- IRCTC has the right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/strikes/cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure proper health check-up from their Doctor in order to be fit while travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/any other physical problems leading to death.
DO’S & DON’T:
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Maintain general hygiene.
- Tourists should wear face mask if suffering from cough and cold.
- All tourists should refrain from spitting while in the train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
- Stay away from touching of statues/idols/holy objects at religious/tourist sites.
- No prasad distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc. inside the train.
- May follow the decorum at all points of time.
- Refrain from disruptive behavior on the train and off it.
- Tour Manager is the single point contact for all information pertaining to the train and itinerary. Please follow the guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
During Train Journey
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please contact the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
For More Information
Contact Detail & For Package Booking
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.
M-13, Punj House, Connaught Place (Outer Circle), New Delhi – 110001.
Tel- 011-23701101. 82879 30739, 82879 30484 and 82879 30297.