Bharat Gaurav Shirdi & 7 Jyotirlinga Yatra , Ex Katihar (EZBG09)
BHARAT GAURAV SHIRDI & 7 JYOTIRLINGA YATRA , EX KATIHAR
- Duration: 11 Nights/12 Days
- Package Code: EZBG09
- Origin: KATIHAR JN
- Destination: DWARKA / NASIK / SHIRDI / SOMNATH / UJJAIN / VARANASI
- Departure: 27.09.2023
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 27-SEP-23
IRCTC Ltd. Proposes to run “Bharat Gaurav Shirdi & 7 Jyotirlinga Yatra, Ex Katihar” tour package by Bharat Gaurav Tourists train in 3AC & SL classes, covering the sightseeing place of Ujjain – Omkareshwar – Somnath – Dwarika – Shirdi – Nasik – Varanasi. All these places leave a powerful spiritual and emotional impact on pilgrims.
TOUR PRICE (Per person price in Indian Rupees inclusive of GST):
|Category||Per pax package cost|
Note: Indian Railways is providing approximately 33% concession for promotion of rail tourism under Bharat Gaurav Train scheme. The above price is inclusive of the concession.
Destinations and visits covered:
- Ujjain: Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga, Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga.
- Somnath: Somnath Jyotirlinga.
- Dwarika: Dwarikadhish temple &Nageshwar Jyotirlinga
- Shirdi: Sai Darshan, Shani Shingnapur Mandir & Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga
- Nasik: Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga
- Varanasi: Kashi Vishwanath Jyotirlinga
NOTE: Seat/Coach details & actual train boarding time will be informed 02 days prior to departure and allocation of lower berth is not guaranteed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
|SPJ||Afternoon||Afternoon||Entraining (Engine Rev)|
|28.09.2023||UJN||Evening||—||Arrival at Ujjain railway station, transfer to Hotel, Night Stay at Ujjain|
|29.09.2023||UJN||—||—||This day after early breakfast transfer to Omkareshwar for Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga Darshan. Return back to Ujjain and night stay.|
|30.09.2023||Afternoon||This day early morning visit for Darshan of Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga. Train departs towards Somnath|
|01.10.2023||SMNH / VRL||Morning||Night||Arrival at Somnath / VRL Station, transfer hotel, (Freshen-up) Train depart Towards Dwarika.|
|02.10.2023||DWK||Morning||Night||Arrival at Dwarika Railway Station, transfer to hotel (Freshen-up) sightseen (Nageshwar temple and Dwarikadhish temple. (Train depart towards Shirdi)|
|03.10.2023||NK||Night||Night||Deboarding of Passenger & Night Stay at Nasik|
|04.10.2023||—||—||Early morning Check out from hotel, visit Trimbakeshwar temple. After Darshan transfer to Shani Shingnapur temple & transfer to Shirdi Dinner & overnight stay at Shirdi.|
|05.10.2023||—-||—-||Early morning transfer for Darshan of Grishneshwa Jyotirlinga darshan by Road & return back to Shirdi & night stay.|
|06.10.2023||MMR||—||Afternoon||Early morning after freshen up visit Sai Temple. and transfer to Manmad railway station for onward journey to Varanasi.|
|07.10.2023||BSB||Afternoon||—–||Arrival at Varanasi Station, transfer hotel Dinner & overnight stay at Varanasi|
|08.10.2023||BSB||—-||Morning||Train departs Towards PRNC|
|SPJ||Evening||Evening||DETRAINING (Engine Rev)|
“Timings mentioned above are tentative and may be change. Final timing issued by Railway operating department will be intimated two days before the commencement of journey”.
Train Journey, Night Stay, Wash & Change and Transport will be provided as under:
|Train Journey||Sleeper Class||3AC|
|Night Stay in budget hotels as per itinerary||Non-AC Rooms (Twin / Triple sharing)||AC Rooms (Twin / Triple sharing)|
|Wash & Change in budget hotels as per itinerary||Non-AC rooms on Multi sharing (maximum 4-5 pax per room)||Non-AC rooms on Twin / Triple sharing|
|Transportation||Non-A/c vehicle||Non-A/c vehicle|
- All meals: morning tea, breakfast lunch and dinner (vegetarian only).
- Accidental Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Services of professional and friendly tour escorts.
- Security on train
- IRCTC Tour Managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Monument entry charges, Boating, adventure sports etc.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- All Guests are requested to carry Voter ID/Aadhar Card & Covid-19 final dose certificate with them.
- Some of the hotels in the selected locations may not be having lift facilities.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
DO’S & DON’T:
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Installation & use of AarogyaSetu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception /boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- All tourists have a abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc. as much as possible.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding/de-boarding of train /any other transport, monuments & pilgrim places visit group lunches / dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
- Touching of statues /idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad /distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc. inside the religious place.
- COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
During Train Journey
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
Contact for booking
|Location||Address||Contact Person||Mobile Number|
|PATNA||Biscomaun Tower, 4th Floor, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna – 800001||Sanjeev Kumar||97714 40056|
|Arvind Kumar||85959 37711|
|Manish Kumar||85959 37727|
|Santosh Kumar||85959 37731|
|Mukesh Kumar||85959 37732|
|Devendra Kumar||85959 37687|
|Gaya||Tourism Information and Facilitation Centre Palatform No.1 , Gaya (Bihar) – 823001||Gautam Kishore||85959 37723|
|KOLKATA||Old Koilaghat Building, Ground Floor, 3,Koilaghat Street, Kolkata Pin : 700001||Amit Maitra||85959 04077|
|Tanushree das||82407 84684|
|RACHI||Railway Station Ranchi, Near Parcel Office Pin – 834001||Mukesh Prasad||85959 37902|
|Jyoti Kumari||85959 37903|
|Yogesh Kumar||85959 37901|
|ASANSOL||Railway Station Asansol, Near SBI ATM, Pin – 7133301||Nikhil Sonar||85959 09638|
|Sl No.||Railway Station||Station incharge||Contact no|
|1||Muzaffarpur||Rahul Ranjan||85959 37724|
|2||Darbhanga||AmarNath Mishra||85959 11504|
|4||Samastipur||Vijay Kumar||85959 37692|
|5||DDU||Khalid Rasheed||85959 37734|
|6||Patna||Devendra Kumar Yadav||85959 37687|
|7||Hajipur||Ramesh Kumar||85959 37682|
|9||Buxer||Srikant Kumar||85959 37728|
|11||Rajgir||Hrishikesh Kumar||98350 56808|
|12||Gaya||Balmiki Goud||85959 37915|
|14||Asansol / Durgapur||Nikhil Sonar||85959 09638|
|15||Bolpur / Rampurhat||Kamal C Roy||96353 67349|
|16||Malda / New Farakka||LokeshRanjan||81024 77782|
|18||Bhagalpur / Dumka / Sahibganj||Gyan Chandra Prakash||85959 11522|
|19||Howrah / Sealdah / Kolkata / Dankuni||Dipankar Das||85959 37927|