Bharat Gaurav Special Royal Rajasthan Tour
BHARAT GAURAV SPECIAL ROYAL RAJASTHAN TOUR (EZBG05)
- Duration: 11 Nights/12 Days
- Package Code: EZBG05
- Origin: KOLKATA
- Destination: ABU ROAD / AJMER / BIKANER / CHITTAURGARH / JAIPUR / JAISALMER / JODHPUR / UDAIPUR
- Departure: 20.10.2023
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 20-OCT-23
IRCTC Ltd. plans to organize the “Bharat Gaurav special Royal Rajasthan Tour” package. Embark on a mesmerizing adventure starting from Kolkata and discover the rich cultural heritage of Ajmer, the stunning lakes of Udaipur, the mighty fortress of Chittorgarh, and the serene landscapes of Abu Road. Experience the vibrant city of Jodhpur, the golden sands of Jaisalmer, and the grandeur of Bikaner. Finally, immerse yourself in the royal charm of Jaipur before concluding your unforgettable trip. With comfortable travel arrangements, this extraordinary tour promises to unveil the true essence of Rajasthan, captivating every traveller’s heart.
|Tour name||BHARAT GAURAV SPECIAL ROYAL RAJASTHAN TOUR|
|Duration||11 Nights/ 12 Days|
|Tour Date||20.10.2023 to 31.10.2023|
|Tour / Train Itinerary||Ajmer – Udaipur – Chittorgarh – Abu Road – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Bikaner – Jaipur|
|Boarding/Deboarding||Kolkata – Bandel Jn – Bardhaman – Durgapur – Asansol – Dhanbad – Gomoh – Parasnath – Hazaribagh Road – Koderma – Gaya – Dehri On Son – Sasaram – Dd Upadhyay|
|No. of seats||790 ( SL: 580, 3AC: 210)|
TOUR PRICE (Per person price in Indian Rupees inclusive of GST)
|Category||Per pax package cost|
Note: Indian Railways is providing approximately 33% concession for promotion of rail tourism under Bharat Gaurav Train scheme. The above price is inclusive of the concession.
Destinations and visits covered:
- Ajmer: Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Brahma Mandir & Pushkar Lake
- Udaipur: City Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake, Moti Mogri & Sahelion Ka Bari
- Chittorgarh: Chittorgarh Fort
- Abu Road: Dilwara Temple, Nakki Lake, Om Shanti Bhavan
- Jodhpur: Mehrangarh Fort & Umaid Bhavan
- Jaisalmer: Sonar Kella, Sun set point
- Bikaner: Junagarh Fort & Camel Breeding Centre
- Jaipur: Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Govind Mandir
NOTE: The seating arrangement will be confirmed one week before departure, and there is no guarantee of being allocated a lower berth.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A COVID-19 vaccination certificate is mandatory for visiting temples and sightseeing monuments. Passengers must carry vaccination certificates either in hard copy or on their phones throughout the tour.
|20.10.23||Kolkata (KOAA)||Journey Start|
|Bandel Jn (BDC)||Entraining Halt|
|Barddhaman (BWN)||Entraining Halt|
|Durgapur (DGR)||Entraining Halt|
|Asansol (ASN)||Entraining Halt|
|Dhanbad (DHN)||Entraining Halt|
|GOMO (GMO)||Entraining Halt|
|Parasnath (PNME)||Entraining Halt|
|21.10.23||Hazaribagh Road (HZD)||Entraining Halt|
|Koderma (KQR)||Entraining Halt|
|Gaya (Gaya)||Entraining Halt|
|Dehri On Son (DOS)||Entraining Halt|
|Sasaram (SSM)||Entraining Halt|
|Dd Upadhyaya Jn (DDU)||Entraining Halt|
|22.10.23||Ajmer (AII)||Tourist halts – Visit – Ajmer Shariff Dargah, after lunch visit Brahma Mandir, Pushkar Lake. Departure to Udaipur.|
|23.10.23||Udaipur(UDZ)||Tourist Halt – Visit City Palace. After lunch Fateh Sagar Lake, Moti Mogri, Sahelion Ka Bari. Night stay.|
|24.10.23||Departure from Udaipur to Chittorgarh.|
|Chittorgarh (COR)||Tourist halt – Visit Chittorgarh Fort and Departure to Abu Road.|
|25.10.23||Abu Road (ABR)||Tourist Halt – visit Dilwara Temple, Nakki Lake, Om Shanti Bhavan. Departure to Jodhpur.|
|26.10.23||Jodhpur(JU)||Tourist Halt – visit Meherangarh Fort. After lunch visit Umaid Bhavan. Departure to Jaisalmer.|
|27.10.23||Jaisalmer (JSM)||Tourist Halt – Sonar Kella, Sun set point. Departure to Bikaner.|
|28.10.23||Bikaner (BKN)||Tourist Halt – visit Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Centre. Departure to Jaipur.|
|29.10.23||Jaipur (JP)||Tourist Halt – visit Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Govind Mandir. Night stay.|
|30.10.23||Return departure to Kolkata.|
|31.10.23||Dd Upadhyaya Jn (DDU)||Detraining halt|
|Sasaram (SSM)||Detraining halt|
|Dehri On Son (DOS)||Detraining halt|
|Gaya (Gaya)||Detraining halt|
|Koderma (KQR)||Detraining halt|
|Hazaribagh Road (HZD)||Detraining halt|
|Parasnath (PNME)||Detraining halt|
|GOMO (GMO)||Detraining halt|
|Dhanbad (DHN)||Detraining halt|
|Asansol (ASN)||Detraining halt|
|Durgapur (DGR)||Detraining halt|
|Barddhaman (BWN)||Detraining halt|
|Bandel Jn (BDC)||Detraining halt|
|Kolkata (KOAA)||Tour End|
Note: The itinerary is subject to change for smooth and timely train operations. Final timings will be determined based on the train order received from the railways.
Train Journey, Night Stay, Wash & Change and Transport will be provided as under:
|Train Journey||Sleeper Class||3AC||3AC|
|Night Stay in budget hotels as per itinerary||Non-AC Rooms as per occupancy||AC Rooms as per occupancy||AC Rooms as per occupancy|
|Wash & Change in budget hotels as per itinerary||Non-AC rooms on Multi sharing (maximum 4-5 pax per room)||Non-AC rooms on Twin / Triple sharing||AC rooms on Twin /|
|Transportation||Non A/c vehicle||Non A/c vehicle||A/c Vehicle|
- Morning tea, breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all meals.
- One Non-Veg option will be available at the destinations i.e. Ajmer, Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Abu Road, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Jaipur.
- Travel insurance coverage for the passengers.
- The presence of professional and friendly tour escorts to assist you.
- Ensured security on the train.
- Continuous support and assistance from IRCTC Tour Managers throughout the journey.
- All applicable taxes are included.
- Meals are provided, but there is no option to choose from a menu.
- Any requests for room service will incur additional charges.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance fees, and local guides are not covered in the itinerary.
- All tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representatives, and fuel surcharges are not included.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, wines, mineral water, and food or drinks not listed in the regular menus provided by us are not covered.
- Any items or services not mentioned in the list of inclusions are not included.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Mandatory Documents: All guests must carry their Voter ID/Aadhar Card and a Covid-19 final dose certificate.
- Please note that some hotels in selected locations may not have lift facilities available.
- The itinerary provided is subject to change or modification based on the smooth and timely running of the train. The final timing will be determined by the train order received from the railways.
- The operation of the Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is contingent upon a minimum number of passengers being booked.
- Under unavoidable circumstances, IRCTC reserves the right to alter the itinerary. Please note that IRCTC is not liable for any natural calamities, strikes, train cancellations, delays, or any other uncontrollable incidents during the tour period.
- Passengers are advised to undergo a proper medical check-up with their doctor before boarding the train to ensure fitness for travel. IRCTC will not be held responsible for any mishaps or health-related issues, including restlessness, anxiety, breathing problems (for asthmatic individuals), or any other physical ailments. Please note that natural death of passengers is also beyond IRCTC’s control.
- Room allocation (Double bed/Triple bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and checkout time of the hotel is fixed as per Hotel Guidelines.
- In case of booking of single person, room assignment will be done on double / triple sharing basis with other guest.
DO’S & DON’T:
- Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Install and utilize the Aarogya Setu App, both for staff members and tourists.
- It is recommended for tourists to wear face masks and hand gloves.
- Practice regular and thorough handwashing with soap for a duration of 40-60 seconds, even when hands appear clean. If soap is unavailable, employ alcohol-based hand sanitizers for a minimum of 20 seconds whenever possible.
- Disinfect your luggage upon arrival at the reception or boarding point.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Comply with the mandatory health advisories issued by the local administration or the respective states you are visiting.
- Minimize the use of other tourists’ personal belongings such as phones, water bottles, and umbrellas.
- Maintain social distancing during activities like boarding and deboarding trains, visiting monuments and pilgrim places, and group lunches or dinners.
- Avoid loitering and overcrowding in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels, etc.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited in trains, tourist places, buses, hotels, etc.
- Refrain from touching statues, idols, holy books, etc., in religious or tourist places.
- Inside religious establishments, abstain from engaging in physical offerings such as distributing Prasad or sprinkling holy water.
- A COVID-19 vaccination certificate is mandatory for visiting temples and sightseeing monuments. Passengers must carry vaccination certificates either in hard copy or on their phones throughout the tour.
- It is advised to avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- The Tour Manager serves as your primary source of information during the tour. It is important to adhere to the guidelines provided by the Tour Manager throughout the trip.
During Train Journey
- Refrain from pulling the emergency chain without a valid reason, as this is considered a punishable offense.
- Conserve water and avoid any unnecessary wastage during your journey on the train.
- Always prioritize safety and never attempt to cross railway tracks. Utilize designated foot over bridges for crossing purposes.
- Respect local customs and dress appropriately during your visits to various places.
- Be mindful of the cultural sensitivities and avoid clothing that may offend the local community or visitors.
- When visiting holy shrines, kindly follow the guidelines and remove your shoes as required.
- Please ensure that you use polite language and show respect to your fellow passengers on the train and other visitors at the shrines or places you visit.
- Avoid engaging in rude behaviour or getting involved in arguments with the locals. If you have any concerns or questions, please address them with the Tour Manager.
- It is important to stay together in groups and adhere to the designated timings provided by the Tour Manager when visiting various locations.
- Keep in mind that certain places may have restrictions on photography. Please comply with the local regulations to avoid any violations.
- Kindly note that IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger from the tour who is causing disruptions or discord according to their judgment.
- The provided itinerary may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Kindly adhere to the instructions given by the Tour Manager.
- IRCTC will not be held liable for any accidents or incidents resulting from negligence or failure to comply with given instructions.
Safety and Security
- Ensure the safety of your belongings throughout the tour.
- Remember to bring a Photo Identity Card, such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card, etc., for security purposes.
- Provide the Tour Manager with the contact information of the person(s) to be reached in case of an emergency.
Contact for booking
|Location||Address||Contact Person||Mobile Number|
|KOLKATA||Old Koilaghat Building, Ground Floor, 3, Koilaghat Street, Kolkata. Pin : 700001||Saloni Bansal||85959 04082|
|Amit Maitra||85959 04077|
|Azizur Rehman||85959 04079|
|Disha Sarkar||98360 56663|
|Tanushre das||82407 84684|
|RACHI||Railway Station Ranchi, Near Parcel Office Pin – 834001||Mukesh Prasad||85959 37902|
|Jyoti Kumari||85959 37903|
|Yogesh Kumar||85959 37901|
|Zubraj Minz||85959 37900|
|ASANSOL||Railway Station Asansol, Near SBI ATM, Pin – 7133301||Nikhil Sonar||85959 09638|
|PATNA||Biscomaun Tower,4th Floor, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna – 800001||Sanjeev Kumar||85959 37726|
|Manish Kumar||85959 37727|
|Santosh Kumar||85959 37731|
|Mukesh Kumar||85959 37732|
|Arvind Kumar||85959 37711|