Bharata Paitrika Yatra
- Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
- Package Code: SZSD02
- Origin: TRIVANDRUM
- Destination: AJANTA / AURANGABAD / GOA / HAMPI / HYDERABAD / MUMBAI / MYSORE / STATUE OF UNITY
- Departure: 23-MAY-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 23-MAY-22
Package Name: BHARATA PAITRIKA YATRA EX KERALA
Destination covered:- Mysore – Ajanta – Mumbai – Statue of Unity – Hyderabad – Ramoji – Hampi – Goa
Boarding Point: Trivandrum, Kollam, Kottayam, Ernakulam Town, Thrissur, Ottappalam, Palakkad, Erode
Deboarding Points: Kannur, Kozhikode, Shoranur Jn, Thrissur, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Kollam, Trivandrum
Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
|Package Name & Code||BHARATA PAITRIKA YATRA EX KERALA / SZFTR02|
|Destination Covered||Mysore – Aurangabad – Ajanta – Mumbai – Statue of Unity – Hyderabad – Hampi – Goa|
|Traveling Mode||FTR Train|
|Station / Departure Time||Trivandrum / 00:05 Hrs|
|Classes||Comfort, Standard, Economy, Budget|
|Frequency||23.05.2022 to 03.06.2022 / 12 Days|
PACKAGE COST FOR VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF TRAVEL
|Category||Single occupancy (In INR)||Double Sharing (per person, In INR)||Triple Sharing (Per person, In INR )||Child Rate (05-11 Years, In INR), With Bed|
- Comfort : AC 3 Tier in Train, AC vehicles for transfers and AC rooms for stay at places of night stay.
- Standard : AC 3 Tier in Train, Non AC vehicles for Transfers and Non AC rooms for stay at places of night stay.
- Economy : Sleeper Class in Train, Non AC vehicles for Transfers and Non AC rooms for stay at places of night stay.
- Budget : Sleeper Class in Train, Non AC vehicles for Transfers and Halls / Dormitories for stay at places of night stay.
*Where buses are not permitted the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes.
- Night Stays at AC rooms for Comfort Class.
- Night Stays at Non AC rooms for Standard and Economy Class.
- Night stays at Halls / Dharmasalas on multi sharing basis for Budget Class.
- Fresh up at Dharmashalas / Halls on multi sharing basis.
- Morning Tea / Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 1 litre Drinking water per day.
- AC road transfers on SIC basis for Comfort Class.
- Non AC road transfers on SIC basis for Standard, Economy and Budget Class.
- Tour Escort & Security on train.
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All others not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Swadesh Darshan tours(only the Train fare & Road transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Land (Holiday) and Rail Tour Packages as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days excluding departure date||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|8 – 14 days excluding departure date||25 % of the package cost|
|4 – 7 days excluding departure date||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Sleeper Class Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group representative.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification.
- Passengers joining the tour without valid tickets along with ID proof will not be allowed to undertake the tour.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities on the tour, through announcement and should not intervene in their working and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- The tour program may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
- The decision of IRCTC / South Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
|City Name||Contact Details|
|Ernakulam Regional Office||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD. #40 / 8194, 1st Floor, Salih Arcade, Convent Road, Ernakulam–682035. Tel: 0484 2382991. Mob: 82879 32082, 82879 32114, 82879 32117|
|IRCTC- Tourism Information & Facilitation Centre|
|Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station||Near Booking Office, 2nd Entry, Central Railway Station, Powerhouse Road, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 036. Mob: 82879 32095|
|Kozhikode Railway Station||Near IRCTC Food Plaza, Platform No.1, Kozhikode Railway Station, Kozhikode – 673 001. Mob: 82879 32098|
|Coimbatore Area Office||#209, BLDG No.1569, Maruthi Tower, Opp. Govt. Hospital, Trichy Road. Coimbatore – 641018. Mob: 82879 31965|