Circular Journey Tickets Northern Railways
|Circular Journey Tickets Northern Railways|
Summer Special Trains, Festival Special Trains, Diwali Special Trains, Puja Special Trains, Holiday Special Trains, Ganpati Special Trains
|Train Fare Table||Click Here|
|Bharat Darshan Special Train Full List 2022||Click Here|
|Pink Book 2022-2023 PDF Download||Click Here|
|Railway New Time Table 2021-22||Click Here|
Shri Ramayana Yatra
|Package Name||Dep||For More Info|
|Shri Ramayana Yatra By Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train (CBG01)||21-06-2022||Click Here|
|Circular Journey Tickets Northern Railways|
|Circular Journey Tickets South Central Railways|
Circular Journey Ticket
To facilitate People who desire to visit places of important pilgrim centres, places of historical interest, religion , industrial, cultural and other interest, circular journey tickets are issued.
Standard Circular Journey Tickets:- These will be valid from and to station of issue. These tickets may also be issued in the reverse direction.
1. Jaipur, Udaipur City, Nathdwara, Dwarka, Junagarh, Verava, Bhavnagar, Mumbai Central, Agrafort, Jaipur.
2. Aimer, Agracantt, Mathura Jn. Haridwar, Ayodhya, Allahabad, Bhopal, chittaurgarh, Udaipur City, Ajmer
3. Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai Central, Rajkot,Virpur,Porbandar, Junagarh, Veraval, Jaipur
4. Jaipur, Chittor Garh, Udaipur city, AbuRoad, Rajkot, Dwarka, Rajkot,Veraval, Jaipur.
5. Jaipur, Dwarka, Virpur, Porbandar, Veraval, Bhavnagar, Ahemdabad, Surat, Mumbai Central, Jaipur.
6. Jaipur , Chittor Garh, Udaipur City, Nathdwara, Virpur, Veraval, Porbandar, Palithana, Jaipur.
7. Jaipur , Mumbai Central, Ahemdabad, Veraval, Porbandar, Virpur, Dwarka, Rajkot, Falna, Jaipur.
8. Ajmer, Delhi, Jammu, Amritsar, Udaipur city (Via-Ratlam, Chittorgarh ), Rajkot, Veraval, Dwarka, Aburoad, Ajmer.
9. Aimer, Udaipur City, Ahemdabad, Mumbai Central., Manmad, Allahabad, Varanasi, Haridwar, Delhi, Ajmer.
In addition to the Standard Circular journey Tickets mentioned above, Circular Journey Ticket as per the itinerary given by the passenger are also issued by the stations.
The Circular Journey Ticket and Standard Circular Journey Ticket are also governed by the following provision.
a) The Standard Circular Journey tickets will be issued by the station concerned directly with out any letter of authorization from the head quarter office. Passenger desiring circular journey ticket as per one’s own itinerary should approach the concerned Divisional Railway Manager (Commercial) under whose jurisdiction the station from where the journey is to be commenced are situated and apply for authorization letter at least 20 days in advance of the intended date of journey, stating class of the ticket required. Authority will be issued to the applicant endorsing a copy of the same to the Station Master/ Station superintendent of the station at which the tour will commence with the instruction to issue circular journey ticket. This letter of authority should be surrender to the booking clerk at the time of purchase of ticket.
b) All rules and regulations ( including those for break of journey) applicable to ordinary ticket will also apply to circular journey ticket
c) All journey other than those by the “ Normal and Reasonable Direct” route will be deemed to be circular journey irrespective of the distance limit and such journey will be undertaken on circular journey ticket
d) A Circular journey ticket will be charged for as two single journey, the length of each single journey being taken as the half of the total distance.
e) The validity period of the ticket will be calculated as the sum of journey days and break journey days . Journey days to be calculated at 1 day per 400 Kilometers distance or part thereof and break journey days to be calculated at 1 day per 200 kms. The ticket will be valid from the day of journey indicated on the ticket. There will be no restriction on commencing the break journey. The passenger will be required to put his signature on the ticket on commencement of journey.
f) The normal and reasonably direct route between two stations should be taken to be the shortest route or any longer route if the distance does not exceed the distance via the shortest route by more than 15%.. However, if longer route to destination is faster than the direct route, on account of train connection fares would be charged on the basis of through carried distance.
|Circular Journey Tickets Central Railways|