Puja Special Train 2023 List
Central Railway Dussehra Special Train 2023
Extension of Periodicity of Special Trains for Dussehra, Diwali and Chhat Festivals
Railways will extend the run of special trains during Dussehra, Diwali and Chhat Festivals to clear the extra rush of the passengers as per details given below:
1. Train No. 07638 Sainagar Shirdi- Tirupati weekly special notified to run upto 25.09.2023 is now extended from 16.10.2023 to 27.11.2023.
2. Train No. 07637 Tirupati- Sainagar Shirdi weekly special notified to run upto 24.09.2023 is now extended from 15.10.2023 to 26.11.2023.
3. Train No. 07196 Dadar-Kazipet weekly special notified to run upto 28.09.2023 is now extended from 05.10.2023 to 30.11.2023.
4. Train No. 07195 Kazipet- Dadar weekly special notified to run upto 27.09.2023 is now extended from 04.10.2023.to 29.11.2023.
5. Train No. 07198 Dadar-Kazipet weekly special notified to run upto 01.10.2023 is now extended from 08.10.2023 to 26.11.2023.
6. Train No. 07197 Kazipet- Dadar weekly special notified to run upto 30.09.2023 is now extended from 07.10.2023 to 25.11.2023.
There is no change in timings, composition and halts for above mentioned trains.
Reservation: Bookings for extended trips of special trains no 07638, 07196 and 07198, on special charges will open on 30.09.2023 at all computerised reservation centres and on website www.irctc.co.in
For detailed timings at halts of this special train please visit www.enquiry.indianrail.gov.in or download NTES App.
Passengers are requested to note and avail this facility.
ER RESERVATION COUNTERS OVER HOWRAH & SEALDAH DIVISIONS TO REMAIN OPEN ON SUNDAYS FOR PUJA BOOKING
Travel enthusiast Bengali people who want to enjoy the Puja vacation at popular destinations are in search of comfortable accommodation in high speed / semi-high speed trains. The Puja booking for ‘Shasti’ is already started. The people of West Bengal are now geared up to grab a berth in the comfortable high speed trains of their choice. Eastern Railway also very keen to satisfy the travel requirements by providing easy access for Puja booking.
The analysis of booking reveal that the demand of trains for journey during Puja vacations is high in North Bengal routes as Darjeeling Himalayan and Dooars region are always been high choice areas. The passengers prefer high speed / semi-high speed trains like Howrah – New Jalpaiguri Vande Bharat Express, Darjeeling Mail, Patatik Express trains for a pleasant, peaceful & safe journey. The next circuit of popular destinations is Delhi – Shimla – Kashmir route for which high demand has been observed for the trains like Rajdhani Express, Doon Express, Kalka Mail etc.
Shri Kausik Mitra, Chief Public Relations Officer, Eastern Railway said that to cater to the needs of the passengers, Eastern Railway has decided to keep open 34 passenger reservation offices over Sealdah Division on the next four Sundays during the morning shift only. The reservation booking counters at Kolkata & suburban areas like Jadavpur, Sonarpur, Barasat, Baruipur, Naihati, Tollygunge etc. will remain open on these Sundays during morning shift.
In Howrah Division also, all Reservation Offices will remain open in the morning shift only (08:00 am. to 02:00 pm.) on the next four Sundays i.e. on 25.6.2023, 2.7.2023, 9.7.2023 & 16.7.2023.
Puja Special Train 2023 | Puja Special Train 2023 List | Dussehra Special Train 2023 | Dussehra Special Train List 2023