Mahaparinirvan Diwas Special Trains 2023
Central Railway will run 14 unreserved special trains to clear the extra rush of passengers on account of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Mahaparinirvan Diwas on December 6th. 3 specials will run from Nagpur to CSMT Mumbai, 6 specials will run from CSMT Mumbai/Dadar to Sewagram/Ajni/Nagpur, 2 specials will run between Kalaburagi and CSMT Mumbai, 2 specials will run between Solapur and CSMT Mumbai and 1 special will run from Ajni to CSMT Mumbai.
|Mahaparinirvan Diwas of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Unreserved Specials Trains 2023 Timings, Route and Frequency|
|No.||Mahaparinirvan Diwas Special Trains 2023 List||For More Information|
|1||Nagpur – Mumbai (Train No. 01262 / 01264 / 01266)||Click Here|
|2||Mumbai – Sewagram / Ajni / Nagpur (Train No. 01249, 01251, 01253, 01255, 01257 & 01259)||Click Here|
|3||Solapur – Mumbai –Solapur (Train No. 01247/ 01247)||Click Here|
|4||Kalaburagi – Mumbai – Kalaburagi (Train No. 01245/ 01246)||Click Here|
|5||Ajni – Mumbai (Train No. 02040)||Click Here|
NOTE: Central Railway has also decided to augment Train no 11401 CSMT Mumbai-Adilabad Express journey commencing on 6.12.2023 with 1 General Second Class coach for the benefit of passengers traveling on the occasion of Mahaparinirvan Diwas.
All concerned are requested to please take note of these special trains and make their travel comfortable. Railway administration also appeals the passengers to travel with valid tickets to avoid any inconvenience during the journey.
CR to run 12 Suburban Special Trains on Mahaparinirvan Divas
Central Railway will run 12 suburban special trains between Parel – Kalyan and Kurla – Panvel stations on midnight of 5 / 6.12.2023 (Tuesday – Wednesday mid – night) for the benefit of passengers on the occasion of Bharat Ratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Mahaparinirvan Divas 2023. These suburban special trains will run stopping at all stations. The details are as under –
Main Line – UP Specials – Parel – Kalyan section
- Kurla – Parel Special will leave Kurla at 00.45 hrs and arrive Parel at 01.05 hrs.
- Kalyan – Parel Special will leave Kalyan at 01.00 hrs and arrive Parel at 02.15 hrs.
- Thane – Parel Special will leave Thane at 02.10 hrs and arrive Parel at 02.55 hrs.
Main Line – DOWN Specials – Kalyan – Parel section
- Parel – Thane Special will leave Parel at 01.15 hrs and arrive Thane at 01.55 hrs.
- Parel – Kalyan Special will leave Parel at 02.25 hrs and arrive Kalyan at 03.40 hrs.
- Parel – Kurla Special will leave Parel at 03.05 hrs and arrive Kurla at 03.20 hrs.
Harbour Line – UP Specials – Panvel – Kurla section
- Vashi – Kurla Special will leave Vashi at 01.30 hrs and arrive Kurla at 02.10 hrs.
- Panvel – Kurla Special will leave Panvel at 01.40 hrs and arrive Kurla at 02.45 hrs.
- Vashi – Kurla Special will leave Vashi at 03.10 hrs and arrive Kurla at 03.40 hrs.
Harbour Line – DOWN Specials – Kurla – Panvel section
- Kurla – Vashi Special will leave Kurla at 02.30 hrs and arrive Vashi at 03.00 hrs.
- Kurla – Panvel Special will leave Kurla at 03.00 hrs and arrive Panvel at 04.00 hrs.
- Kurla – Vashi Special will leave Kurla at 04.00 hrs and arrive Vashi at 04.35 hrs
All concerned to please take note of this and avail the facility.
Railway Administration appeals to the travelling public to travel with proper tickets to avoid inconvenience.