Dakshin Bharat Tourist Train
- Duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
- Package Code: EZPSTT10
- Origin: MONGHYR
- Destination: KANYAKUMARI / MADURAI / PURI / RAMESHWARAM / TIRUPATI
- Departure: 20-MAR-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 20-MAR-22
Bharat Darshan Train Tour Updated List 2022 : Click Here
Table of Contents
“Pilgrim Special Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour packages, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
- Tirupati – Madurai – Rameswaram – Kanyakumari – Puri
Boarding / De-boarding Points
- Mongyar – Sultanganj – Bhagalpur – Kahalgaon – Sahibganj- Tinpahar – Barharwa – Pakur – Rampurhat – Bolpur – Burdwan – Dankuni – Andul – Mecheda – Kharagpur
|Package Name||Dakshin Bharat Tourist Train (EZPSTT10)|
|Station / Departure Time||Kolkata|
|Class||3AC & SL|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Tariff: (Including GST)
|Category||Price Per Pax|
|Standard ( SL)||10395/-|
All price mentioned are per person
*Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare
1. Double dose of Covid vaccination is mandatory for booking / availing this trip.
Destination covered :- Tirupati – Madurai – Rameswaram – Kanyakumari – Puri
Boarding / De-boarding Points :- Mongyar – Sultanganj – Bhagalpur – Kahalgaon – Sahibganj – Tinpahar – Barharwa – Pakur – Rampurhat – Bolpur – Burdwan – Dankuni – Andul – Mecheda – Kharagpur
Itinerary Dated :- 20.03.2022 to 30.03.2022(10N /11D)
Itinerary No :– EZPSTT10
“Timings mentioned above are tentative and may be change. Final timing issue by Railway operating department will be intimated two days before the commencement of journey”
NOTE: “Due to COVID if any destination / Temple will be closed than alternative available destination/ Temple will be shown.”
IRCTC offers ‘Pilgrim Special Tourist Train’ one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Pilgrim Special tour packages costs Rs. 10,395 / – per person for standard class and 17,325 / – per person for Comfort class, which is inclusive of providing comfort of travel by train in 2nd Class and 3AC class Sleeper coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
- Journey by Sleeper Class / 3AC Train.
- Accommodation in Non-AC Dormitories / Hall for Sleeper Class booked Tourist & Non-AC Budget category Hotels for 3AC Class booked Tourist.
- Comfortable Non AC Road transfers by Buses.
- Vegetarian food including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Special fasting food available).
- Packaged drinking water by 20 Ltr Jar will be provided to each of the Tourist during Lunch & Dinner per day.
- Tour Escort and Security staff.
- At destination, the transfer will be given to the point up to which Buses can go or permissible.
- Travel Insurance
- Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Pilgrim Special Tourist Train Tours (only the Train Fare & Road Transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
Important Note: IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour-period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Pilgrim Special Tourist Train Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
IRCTC East Zone – Pilgrim Special Tourist Train
Contact for Assistance & Information
KOLKATA : IRCTC LTD, Old Koilaghat Building, Ground Floor, 3, Koilaghat Street, Kolkata, Pin: 700001, Amit Maitra: 90020 40010, Manish Kumar: 90020 40069, Dipankar Manna: 90020 40108, Nikhil Prasad: 97714 40016
BHAGALPUR, MONGHYR, SAHIBGANJ, PAKUR, BANKA, GODDA, DUMKA: TANAY SAHA: 93300 20417, KORBAN MALLICK: 90020 40142, GUNJAN: 75491 20422, AMIT PRAKASH: 82103 39565
RAMPURHAT, BOLPUR, BURDWAN: IRCTC OFFICE COORDINATORS, AMIT MAITRA: 90020 40010, TANAY SAHA: 93300 20417, NIKHIL PRASAD: 97714 40016
DHANBAD: INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD. Area Office, Platform No -8, Pin -826001, Praveen Kumar : 97714 40010