Dakshin Bharat Yatra with Malikkarjun Jyotirlinga Darshan (WZPSTT17)
- Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days
- Package Code: WZPSTT17
- Origin: INDORE
- Destination: KANCHIPURAM / KANYAKUMARI / MADURAI / MALLIKARJUN / RAMESHWARAM
- Departure: 25-MAR-2022
IRCTC takes the privilege of operating an exclusive Pilgrim Special tourist train for Dakshin Darshan with Mallikarjuna Yatra (WZPSTT-17) starting from Indore with confirmed train tickets in Non AC Sleeper Class and 3rd AC Class for its esteemed passengers. The destinations covered in Itinerary include Mallikarjuna – Kanchipuram – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Kanyakumari. It is one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package. Booking of Pilgrim Special Tourist Trains is available online on our website (www.irctctourism.com). Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center and Regional Offices.
Boarding & De-boarding Points: Indore, Dewas, Ujjain, Shujalpur, Sehore, Rani Kamlapati, Hoshangabad, Itarsi, Betul, Nagpur, Sevagram and Balharshah.
Destination Covered: Mallikarjuna – Kanchipuram – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Kanyakumari
Itinerary Dated :- 25.03.2022 – 03.04.2022 ( 09Nights / 10 Days)
Route:- Indore – Mallikarjuna – Kanchipuram – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Kanyakumari – Indore.
|Package Name||DAKSHIN DARSHAN WITH MALLIKARJUNA YATRA|
|Class||3AC & SL|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Tariff: (Including GST) All price mentioned are per person
|Category||Price Per Person|
|Standard (SL)||Rs. 9,450/-|
|Comfort (3AC)||Rs. 15,750/-|
IRCTC offers ‘Pilgrim Special Tourist Train’ one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Pilgrim Special tour packages costs Rs. 9,450/- per person for standard class and 15,750 /- per person for Comfort class which is inclusive of GST and providing comfort of travel by train in Sleeper Class and 3AC class coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following services:
- Journey in Sleeper Class train.
- Non AC Hall accommodation / Dhramsala at the places of night stay.
- Road transfer by Non AC Bus only.
- Pure Vegetarian food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Per day ONE bottle packaged drinking water will be given to each passenger.
- Tour escorts for announcements and information.
- Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
- An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
- At the destination, the transfer will be given to the point up to where bus can go or permissible.
- Accommodation in Dharamshala / Dormitory, hotels.
- Mask & sanitizer.
- Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- Darshan Tickets of pilgrimage sites.
- All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions
- It is mandatory to carry vaccination certificate during journey.
- It is mandatory for all passengers to submit medical fitness certificate from certified doctor to travel in the package.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Per day one bottle packaged drinking water will be provided to the passenger. Drinking water for due course of journey have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
- Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body / health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition / health problem such as restlessness / anxiety / Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients / any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
- At Destinations, only Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory / Hall) will be provided, the bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will not be provided, however if guest want, they can request the Tour Escort / Train Management for the booking of Hotel Rooms on extra cost paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Astha circuit special train tour Clients).
- Road transfer by Non Ac Bus only, wherever it is possible.
- Only Rail and Road journeys are included in the itinerary, other journey such as by Boat / Ships / Ferry is not included in the itinerary, the passengers undertaking water journey will be solely on their own risk and expenses, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap during the water journey.
- At the destination if for any reason any stamped / accident / drowning in Sea / River due to negligence of the passengers or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible for the same.
- IRCTC has right to alter Itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / Strikes / Cancellation / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
- Operation of Astha circuit special train trip is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
DO’S & DON’T :
- Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home.
- Only asymptomatic guests shall be allowed to travel.
- Declaration at the time of commencing the trip that the guests does not have COVID-19 infection.
- Guests will provide an undertaking that he / she will abide to the directions of IRCTC to control the spread of COVID-19.
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with with their hands.
- All tourists have a abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding / deboarding of train / any other transport ,monuments &pilgrim places visit , group lunches / dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels / dharmashala etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels / dharamshala etc.
- Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
Other Terms and Condition & Instructions:
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before / after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- All passengers to strictly follow the Reporting time as instructed by tour Escorts. Delay in reporting and its consequences will not be responsibility of IRCTC.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our tour Managers.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour Representatives. failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people & diabetic passengers may carry some refreshments.
- Please keep yourself patient and calm during the tour journey and speak politely to all other tourists, staffs and officers on duty. Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- There may be changes in sightseeing that may be caused due to situations which may arise & the same has to be adhered to.
- In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
- Please carry your own bedding, regular medicines, doctor’s prescriptions & contact number, torch, umbrella, lock & chain for securing luggage, nylon rope for drying clothes, and water bottle to stock drinking water.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
In the Train:
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use over foot bridges.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Lights and fans in the compartments should be switched off when not in use.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals / visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages / cigarettes / bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
For assistance, contact:
|City Name||Contact Details|
|Indore||Tourist Facilitation Centre, Platform no. 1, Railway Station, Indore. 0731- 2522200, 82879 31729, 82879 31656, 82879 31724, 82879 31723|
|Bhopal||IRCTC Regional Office: 2nd Floor, Block-4, Paryawas Bhawan, Arera Hills, Bhopal. 0755- 4285226, 82879 31656, 82879 31723, 82879 31724|
|Jabalpur||Area Office Ticket Counter: Platform no. 1, Railway Station, Jabalpur. 0761-4010702, 82879 31724, 82879 31723, 82879 31656.|