Dargah Ziyarat Pilgrim Spl. Tourist Train (WZPSTT18)
- Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days
- Package Code: WZPSTT18
- Origin: BANDRA TERMINUS
- Destination: AGRA / AHMEDABAD / AJMER / AKBARPUR / H NIZAMUDDIN / KHAMBHAT / LUCKNOW
- Departure: 12-FEB-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 12-FEB-22
IRCTC takes the privilege to operate an exclusive Pilgrim Special tourist train for Ziyarat of Dargahs, visiting the grave-tombs of Sufi saints across India. These have evolved into Sufi shrines and are seen among cultural and religious landscape of India. The ritual of visiting any place of Sufi significance is called Dargah ziyarat. It is one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package. Booking of Pilgrim Special Tourist Train is available online on our website (www.irctctourism.com). Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center and Regional Offices.
Destination Covered: – Ajmer (H. Kwaja Moinuddin Chisti Shrine) – Hazarat Nizamuddin – Bareilly (Ala Hazrat Dargah) – Lucknow(Barabanki) – Akbarpur (Kichaucha sharif ) – Agra (Taj-Mahal / Fatehpur Sikri), – Ahmedabad(Shah-Aalam Dargah) – Khambhat (Shah-E-Mira Dargah).
Boarding and De-boarding Points :- Bandra Terminus, Vasai Road, Vapi, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand, Sabarmati Jn., Mehsana, Aburoad, Ajmer Jn.
|Package Name||Dargah Ziyarat Pilgrim Spl. Tourist Train (9N / 10D) (WZPSTT18)|
|Destination Covered||Ajmer (H. Kwaja Moinuddin Chisti Shrine) – Hazarat Nizamuddin – Bareilly (Ala Hazrat Dargah) – Lucknow (Barabanki) – Akbarpur (Kichaucha sharif ) – Agra (Taj-Mahal / Fatehpur Sikri), – Ahmedabad(Shah-Aalam Dargah) – Khambhat (Shah – E – Mira Dargah).|
|Station / Departure Time||Bandra Terminus – 10:00 AM|
|Date of Tour||12.02.2022 to 21.02.2022|
|Class||Standard (sleeper) / Comfort (3AC)|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
|Category||Per Person Rate (with GST)|
|Standard (Sleeper)||Rs. 9450/ – Per Pax|
|Comfort (3AC)||Rs. 15750/ – Per Pax|
*Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
TWO DOSES OF COVID VACCINATION ARE COMPULSORY
|Date||Station Name||Departure Time||Remarks|
|12-02-22||Bandra Terminus||Morning||Tour Start|
|12-02-22||Vasai Road||Morning||Entraining Halt|
|12-02-22||Sabarmati BG||Evening||Entraining Halt|
|12-02-22||Abu Road||Night||Entraining Halt|
|13-02-22||Ajmer Jn||Night||On Arr. At Ajmer after fresh up and B / Fast .Visit Dargah H.Kwaja Moinuddin Chishti, Late Evening dep. for H. Nizamuddin.|
|14-02-22||Hazarat Nizamuddin||—-||On Arr. At H. Nizamuddin station, Check in Hotel / Dharmshala, after freshen up Visit H.Nizamuddin Dargah , Jama Masjid. (Night Stay at H. Nizamuddin).|
|15-02-22||Hazarat Nizamuddin||Night||After B / Fast Visit to Kutub minar, H.Kutubuddin Kaki Dargah , Khwaza Nasiruddin Chirag Dargah , Late evening Dep. for Bareilly .|
|16-02-22||Bareilly||Noon||Arr at Bareilly Visit Dargah H. Ala hazrat Barelvi, Dep for Lucknow,|
|16-02-22||Lucknow||—||On Arr at Lucknow, Check in at Dormatory / Hotel, Evening Visit Lucknow (Night Stay).|
|17-02-22||Lucknow||Night||After B / Fast, Dep. for Barabanki. (26km.from Lucknow) visit Waris Ali Shah dargah and back to Lucknow late night proceed for Akbarpur|
|18-02-22||Akbarpur||Evening||On arrival at Akbarpur, Proceed to Visit H.Syed Makdum Ashrafi Dargah at Kichaucha sharif (22km.from ABP), Evening Dep. for Agra|
|19-02-22||Agra||Evening||On Arrival at Agra in the morning after fresh up and B / Fast, Visit Tajmahal, Fatehpur sikri. Late evening, Departure for Sabarmati.|
|20-02-22||Ajmer Jn||Early Morning||Deboarding (in any one wish)|
|20-02-22||Abu Road||Morning||Deboarding (in any one wish)|
|20-02-22||Mahesana||Morning||Deboarding (in any one wish)|
|–||On Arrival At Sabarmati after fresh up, Proceed by Bus to Visit Shah-Aalam Dargah , Sarkhej Roza and Khambhat (Shah-E- Mira Dargah). (80km. from Ahmedabad) Proceed for Anand station(50km.from khambhat) for boarding in train from Anand station,for further journey to Bandra Terminus. (Rly will move Empty rake from SBIB to ANND)|
|20-02-22||Anand||Night||Party entraining for Bandra Terminus|
|21-02-22||Vadodara||Early Morning||Detraining halt|
|21-02-22||Bharuch||Early Morning||Detraining halt|
|21-02-22||Surat||Early Morning||Detraining halt|
|21-02-22||Vasai Road||Morning||Detraining halt|
|21-02-22||Bandra Terminus||–||Tour End With sweet memories|
1. Arrival / Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per schedule.
2. In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC / WZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances announcements will be made in the train.
3. IRCTC / WZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
4. In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC / WZ.
- Train journey by SL / 3AC class.
- Night stay / Fresh up at Dharmashalas / Halls / Hotel on multi sharing basis.
- Morning Tea / Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner per day.
- Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
- Tour Escort & Security on train.
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All others not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists (on their request)who avail the Bharat Darshan / Pilgrim Special Tourist Train (only the Train fare & Road transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Name changing of passengers will be entertained up to 4 days excluding departure date. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules as follows :-
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
Food: Morning breakfast with tea / coffee, Lunch and Dinner.
Transport: None push back Non AC / similar bus for pick up from station and sightseeing will be arranged. Where buses are not permitted the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes. Entrance fees, Special Darshan charges, Horse ride and Boating charges are to be borne by the tourist.
Accommodation: Hall / Dharmashala / Hotel Accommodation
Items to Bring: Pillows, Bed Sheet, Nylon rope for drying clothes, Lock and key with chain to secure luggage, Bucket with Mug, Torch Light, Umbrella, Medicines, Plates, Glass etc.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Sleeper Class Train Tickets for passengers booked standard package and 3AC Class train ticket for the passengers booked comfort package, Pure Vegetarian food (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), Dharmashala / Hall / Hotel type accommodations and Bus for local sightseeing only.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group manager.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation center. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old age people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- The tourist should not intervene in the working of administration and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to keep patience and bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification.
- Passengers joining the tour without valid tickets along with ID proof will not be allowed to undertake the tour and will be charged full fare if seat will be available.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness, the cost for which need to be borne by the tourist.
- The tour program may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the Railway orders.
- The decision of IRCTC / West Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
DO’S & DON’T:-
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
1. Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App by all (Staff & tourists).
2. Tourists should carry 2 Dose of vaccination certificate wear face mask and hand gloves.
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
4. Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
5. Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
6. All tourists have to abide the mandatory health advisories issued by the Central government, States government and local administration which they are visiting.
7. Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
8.Social distancing to be followed during boarding / de-boarding of train / any other transport ,monuments &pilgrim places of visit , group lunches , dinners etc.
9. Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels / Dharmashala etc.
10. All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels / Dharamshala etc.
11. Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
12. No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
13. Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
|Ahmedabad||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., IRCTC Regional Office: 5th floor, Pelican Building, Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad- 380009. 079- 26582675, M.H. Khan: 82879 31634, 82879 31718, 93219 01851, 93219 01849, 93219 01852|
|IRCTC- Tourism Information & Facilitation Centre|
|Vadodara||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., IRCTC, Tourist Facilitation Centre Platform no 1, Vadodara Rly Station. 93219 01857|
|Rajkot||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., IRCTC: Platform no 1, Rajkot Rly Station. Nishad Mulla: 98674 20120, 93219 01852|