Divya Dakshin Darshan Yatra Tour by Railway
DIVYA DAKSHIN DARSHAN YATRA (WZBGI09)
- Duration: 9 Nights/10 Days
- Package Code: WZBGI09
- Origin: RAJKOT
- Destination: KANYAKUMARI / MADURAI / RAMESHWARAM / TIRUPATI / TRIVANDRUM
- Departure: 14.11.2023
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 14-NOV-23
IRCTC Ltd. Proposes to run “Divya Dakshin Darshan Yatra” by Bharat Gaurav Special Tourist train, covering Tirupati Balaji – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Kanyakumari – Trivendrum
- Tirupati: Among the most popular global pilgrimage places, Tirupati, in Andhra Pradesh, is a stopover for those seeking spirituality and sanctity. Situated at the foot of Tirumala Hills, this lively pilgrim place attracts devotees all year round. Tirupati Balaji or the Lord Venkatesha Temple is the main attraction here.
- Rameswaram: Drawing thousands of pilgrims every year, Rameswaram is renowned for Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Speckled with a number of other religious sites, this quiet town is an ideal spiritual retreat.
- Madurai: One of the oldest living cities, Madurai, The most spectacular of these is the Meenakshi-Sundareswarar Temple, which is the heartbeat of the city and is visited by thousands of devotees.
- Kanyakumari: Poised at the confluence of the Indian Ocean, the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea, Kanyakumari, the tip of Indian peninsula’s ‘V’ is a surreal tourist destination. Boasting gems of natural wonders and historical monuments, the city of Kanyakumari enthrals one with its beauty and solitude.
- Thiruvananthapuram: The Padmanabhaswamy Temple is famous for its stone carvings and mural paintings. Lord Vishnu reclining on Anantha, the serpent, is the presiding deity in this temple, which is considered to be among the 108 sacred shrines, or Divya Desams of Lord Vishnu in India
|Package Name||“Divya Dakshin Darshan Yatra”|
|Traveling Mode||Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train|
|Boarding||Rajkot – Surendra Nagar – Viramgam – Sabarmati – Nadiad – Anand – Vadodara -Surat|
|De- Boarding||Surat – Vadodara – Anand – Nadiad – Sabarmati – Viramgaram – Surendra Nagar – Rajkot|
|Itinerary||Tirupati Balaji – Rameshwaram – Madurai – Kanyakumari – Trivendrum|
|Class||Economy class (SL), Comfort Class (3AC) & (2AC)|
|Tour date & duration||09 N /10 D|
|Meals||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
All price mentioned are per person Tariff: (Including GST)
|Category||Price Per Person|
|Economy class (sleeper)||Rs.20,900/-per person|
|Comfort class (3AC)||Rs.34,000/- per person|
|Comfort class (2AC)||Rs.41,500/- per person|
|14.11.2023 DAY 1||Rajkot||Boarding points|
|15.11.2023 DAY 2||Train journey|
|16.11.2023 DAY 3||Renigunta||Arrival at Renigunta, after freshn – up Visit Tirupati Balaji temple Overnight Night stay at Tirupati.|
|17.11.2023 DAY 4||Renigunta||After breakfast, visit Padmavati temple late evening departure for Madurai.|
|18.11.2023 DAY 5||Rameshwaram / Madurai||Arrival at Madurai Railway Station, by road transfer to Rameshwaram, Darshan of Ramanathswamy Jyotirlinga temple. Overnight Night Stay at Rameshwaram.|
|19.11.2023 DAY 6||Madurai||After breakfast , departure from Rameshwaram to Madurai by road Visit Meenakashi temple and Late night departure for Kanyakumari.|
|20.11.2023 DAY 7||Nagarcoil Jn||Arrival at Nagarcoil Jn, transfer to Kanyakumari to visit Vivekanand rock memorial, Sunset and sunrise point, Gandhi mandapam, and kanyakumari beach by own. Overnight night stay at Kanyakumari.|
|21.11.2023 DAY 8||Trivandrum||After breakfast, departure from Nagarcoil towards Trivandrum / Kochuveli Railway station, Visit Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, after darshan visit Kovalam beach. Evening departure for Rajkot.|
|22.11.2023 DAY 9||Train journey|
|23.11.2023 Day 10||Surat||Deboarding points|
Timings mentioned are tentative and may be change. Final timing issue by Railway operating department will be intimated two days before the commencement of journey”
NOTE: – The Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are subject to Railway approval and train running as per the schedule.
Important Note: Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims
- *Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurtha & Pyajama.
- *Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- *All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirt, Jeans etc. as the same are strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
- While online Booking Make sure that entered name should be as per the Aadhar card of the passenger.
|Services||SL: Economy Category||3AC: Comfort Category||2AC: Comfort Category|
|Train Journey||Non AC Sleeper||III-AC||II-AC|
|Night Stay & Wash & Change||Night Stay: NON-AC Budget Hotel Rooms on Twin & Triple Sharing basis. Wash & Change on Multi Sharing basis (Max 5 Pax in one Room)||Stay in AC Budget Hotels on DBL/ TRP, Wash n Change on DBL/ TRP in Non AC Hotel Room||Stay in AC Budget Hotels on DBL/ TRP, Wash n Change on DBL/ TRP in Non AC Hotel Room|
|Meals||Unlimited Veg Meals Morning Tea / Coffee||Unlimited Veg Meals Morning Tea / Coffee||Unlimited Veg Meals Morning Tea / Coffee|
|Water Bottle||Two Railneer / Railway approved Water Bottle per day per tourist.||Two Railneer / Railway approved Water Bottle per day per tourist.||Two Railneer / Railway approved Water Bottle per day per tourist.|
|Transportation||3X2 NON-AC BUS for all transfers & Sightseeing||3X2 AC BUS for all transfers & Sightseeing||3X2 AC BUS for all transfers & Sightseeing|
- On-board and Off-board vegetarian meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served.
- Tour Escort for announcements and information & Security staff on train for each coach (without arms).
- Travel Insurance for the passengers.
All Package Exclusions:
- Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments and Boating, adventure sports etc.
- Meals are included but a choice of menu is not available.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- Special Darshan Tickets of pilgrimage sites.
- Camera Charges, Porterage, Pony, Doli or Helicoptor Sevice’s etc.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions. applicable Taxes.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train Tours (only the Train Fare & Road Transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
Important Note: IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/strikes/cancellations/delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour-period.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per schedule.
- In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC/WZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances announcements will be made in the train. For example: If halt at Haridwar. is not approved by Railways, an alternate halt at Raiwala will be requested by IRCTC.
- Darshan at any Religious place is under local administrain/Temple Managment and IRCTC has no role in it.
- In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC/WZ.
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes 2 Tier AC, 3 Tier AC & Sleeper Class Non AC Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group representative.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to situations that may arise and the same have to be adhered to. In case any problem arising during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification.
- Passengers joining the tour without valid Bharat Gaurav tickets along with Valis ID proof will not be allowed to undertake the tour.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost for the same will have to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness for which the cost will have to be borne by the tourist.
- The tour program may be subject to alterations owing to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
- Coordination for medical attention in case of any sickness shall be made at feasible railway stations enroute, the cost of the same will have to be borne by the tourist
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
During Train Journey
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
Contact for booking
|INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.|
For Booking & Details Contact:
|Ahmedabad||Regional Office: 502, 5th floor, Pelican Building, Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad||Vadodara||Platform no 1,Vadodara Railway Station|
|Rajkot||Platform no 1, Rajkot Railway Station||Surat||Platform no 1,Surat Railway Station|
Call/ SMS/ WhatsApp: 93219 01849, 93219 01851, 93219 01852, 82879 31724, 82879 31627, 82879 31728
Telephone: 079- 26582675, 079- 35100801