Ganga Pushkarala Yatra
Ganga Pushkaralu 2023 Tour Packages | Ganga Pushkaralu Yatra 2023 | Ganga Pushkarala Yatra 2023
Ganga Pushkarala Yatra: Puri – Kashi – Ayodhya (SCZBG02)
- Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Package Code: SCZBG02
- Origin: SECUNDERABAD
- Destination: AYODHYA / GAYA / KONARK / PRAYAGRAJ / PURI / VARANASI
- Departure: 18.04.2023
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 18 – APR – 23
IRCTC Ltd. Proposes to run ” Ganga Pushkarala Yatra: Puri – Kashi – Ayodhya” tour package by Bharat Gaurav Tourists train in 2AC, 3AC & SL classes, covering the visit of Puri – Konark – Gaya – Varanasi – Ayodhya – Prayagraj together with three sacred cities Puri, Kashi & Prayagraj. This tour will showcase six important pilgrimage and heritage destination in 8 days tour.
|Tour name||Ganga Pushkarala Yatra: Puri-Kashi-Ayodhya|
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Tour/Train Itinerary||Secunderabad – Puri – Konark – Gaya – Varanasi – Ayodhya – Prayagraj – Secunderabad.|
|Boarding/de-boarding||Secunderabad, Kazipet, Khammam, Vijayawada, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Samalkot, Visakhapatnam & Vizianagaram|
|No. of seats||656 ( SL: 432, 3AC: 180, 2AC: 44)|
TOUR PRICE (Per person price in Indian Rupees inclusive of GST):
|Category||Single Share||Double / Triple Share||Child (5-11 year)|
|Economy||Rs. 15300/-||Rs. 13955/-||Rs. 13060/-|
|Standard||Rs. 24085/-||Rs. 22510/-||Rs. 21460/-|
|Comfort||Rs. 31510/-||Rs. 29615/-||Rs. 28360/-|
Note: Indian Railways is providing approximately 33% concession for promotion of rail tourism under Bharat Gaurav Train scheme. The above price is inclusive of the concession.
Destinations and visits covered:
- Puri: Lord Jagannath Temple.
- Konark: Sun Temple & Beach.
- Gaya: Vishnu Pada Temple.
- Varanasi: Kashi Viswanath Temple & Corridor, Kashi Vishalakshi and Annapurna Devi temple. Evening Ganga Aarti
- Ayodhya: Ram Janma Bhoomi, Hanumangarhi and Aarati at Sarayu River.
- Pryagraj: Triveni Sangam, Hanuman Mandir and Shankar Viman Mandapam.
NOTE: Seating arrangement will be finalized 07 days prior to departure and allocation of lower berth is not guaranteed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: COVID – 19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
Time wise Tour Itinerary
|DAY 01 18.04.23||Secunderabad||Departure from Secunderabad|
|Kazipet||Boarding of passenger|
|Khammam||Boarding of passenger|
|Vijayawada||Boarding of passenger|
|Eluru||Boarding of passenger|
|Rajahmundry||Boarding of passenger|
|Samalkot||Boarding of passenger|
|DAY 02 19.04.23||Visakhapatnam||Boarding of passenger|
|Vijayanagaram||Boarding of passenger|
|Malti Patpur||Transfer to Puri. Check-in to Hotels. Visit Lord Jagannath Temple. Dinner and Night Stay at Puri.|
|DAY 03 20.04.23||Puri – Konark||After Breakfast checkout and proceed to visit the world famous Sun Temple at Konark. Back to Maltipatpur and drop. Proceed to Gaya Via BBS – CTC – BHC – BLS – TATA|
|DAY 04 21.04.23||Gaya||Arrival at Gaya, Proceed to accommodation for Wash and Change. Pinda Pradanam & Visit of Vishnu Pada Temple.|
|DAY 05 22.04.23||Varanasi||Arrival at Varanasi. After Breakfast visit Sarnath monument, outer visit. After Lunch check-in to hotels. Visit Kashi Viswanath Temple & Corridor, Kashi Vishalakshi and Annapurna Devi temple. Evening witness Ganga Aarati. Night stay at Varanasi.|
|DAY 06 23.04.23||Varanasi||Board train from Varanasi Jn to Ayodhya.|
|Ayodhya||Visit Ram Janma Bhoomi, Hanumangarhi & witness evening Aarati at Sarayu River. After Dinner drop at Ayodhya Station to board the train to prayagraj.|
|Day 07 24.04.23||Pryagraj||Arrival Prayagraj . (Compulsory wash & Change on Board) Proceed for sightseeing visiting Triveni Sangam -The Ganga, Yamuna and the Mythical Saraswati -Perform Ritual , Hanuman Mandir and Shankar Viman Mandapam. Board train from Prayagraj for return Journey via KTE – BSP – R|
|Day 08 25.04.23||Vijayanagaram||De-Boarding of Passenger|
|Visakhapatnam||De-Boarding of Passenger|
|Samalkot||De-Boarding of Passenger|
|Rajahmundry||De-Boarding of Passenger|
|Eluru||De-Boarding of Passenger|
|Vijayawada||De-Boarding of Passenger|
|Khammam||De-Boarding of Passenger|
|Kazipet||De-Boarding of Passenger|
|Secunderabad||De-Boarding of Passenger|
NOTE: Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the Railways.
Train Journey, Night Stay, Wash & Change and Transport will be provided as under:
|Train Journey||Sleeper Class||3 AC||2 AC|
|Night Stay in budget hotels as per itinerary||Non – AC Rooms as per occupancy||AC Rooms as per occupancy||AC Rooms as per occupancy|
|Wash & Change in budget hotels as per itinerary||Non-AC rooms on Multi sharing (maximum 4- 5 pax per room)||Non- AC rooms on Twin / Triple sharing||AC rooms on Twin / Triple sharing|
|Transportation||Non A/C vehicle||Non A/C vehicle||A/C Vehicle|
- All meals: morning tea, breakfast lunch and dinner (vegetarian only).
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Services of professional and friendly tour escorts.
- Security on train
- IRCTC Tour Managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Monument entry charges, Boating, adventure sports etc.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
- All Guests are requested to carry Voter ID / Aadhar Card & Covid – 19 final dose certificate with them.
- Some of the hotels in the selected locations may not be having lift facilities.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellation / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check – up of their body / health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition / health problem such as restlessness / anxiety / Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients / any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
DO’S & DON’T :
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- All tourists have a abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc. as much as possible.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding / de – boarding of train / any other transport, monuments & pilgrim places visit group lunches / dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
- Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc. inside the religious place.
- COVID – 19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
During Train Journey
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals / visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non – compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
For Package Booking
|Contact Person Name||Telephone Number||Office Address|
|Zonal Office||040- 27702407 / 97013 60701||IRCTC, South Central Zone, 9-1-129/1/302,
3rd Floor, Oxford Plaza, S.D. Road, Secunderabad, Telangana.
|Pawan Sengar||82879 32228|
|Navin Paul||82879 32230|
|Basudha Gaur||82879 32231|
|Ch Balaji||82879 32312||IRCTC Vijayawada, Near Railway Retiring Room, Vijayawada.|
|Vijayawada Office||0866 – 2572280|
|K Pavan||82879 32313||IRCTC Tirupati, Platform No.1, 1st Floor, Retiring Rooms Complex, Tirupati Railway Station.|
|Chandan Nath||82879 32318||Visakhapatnam Railway Station, Platform No.1, Besides APTDC Counter, Visakhapatnam – 53|
|B Chandramohan||82879 32225|
|Prabal||93901 12758||House No-08, Gangadhar Meher Nagar, Jaydev Vihar- 751013. (Infront of Pal Heights)|