Garvi Gujarat (CDBG03)
“Garvi Gujarat” tour will depart on 28th Feb from Delhi Safdarjung Station
Ministry of Railways
Indian Railways to introduce Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train under ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ Scheme
“Garvi Gujarat” tour will depart on 28th Feb from Delhi Safdarjung Station
Posted On: 05 FEB 2023 9:48AM by PIB Delhi
- This train Tour has been designed on the lines of the “Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat” scheme of Govt. of India to showcase the heritage of vibrant Gujarat.
- State of Art Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train with 1st AC & 2nd AC Class will be operated for 8 days all inclusive tour.
- Tourist Train consists of 4 first AC coaches, 2 second AC Coaches, one well equipped pantry car and two rail restaurants. It can accommodate 156 tourists onboard.
- Visit of prominent pilgrimage and heritage sites of Gujarat i.e. Statue of Unity, Champaner, Somnath, Dwarka, Nageshwar, Beyt Dwarka, Ahmedabad, Modhera & Patan will be the major attractions in the itinerary.
- Tourists can also board/deboard at Gurugram, Rewari, Ringas, Phullera & Ajmer Railway Stations on this tourist train.
- IRCTC has also tied up with payment gateways for providing EMI payment option to the customers.
Indian Railways has come up with a very special tour Garvi Gujarat to showcase the cultural & Spiritual Heritage of Vibrant Gujarat State by running its Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourist Train. This special tourist train, operated by IRCTC, will depart on 28th February from Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station on 8 days tour. Boarding & deboarding facility is provided at Gurugram, Rewari, Ringas, Phullera & Ajmer Railway Stations for convenience of tourists.
This train tour package has been designed on the lines of Govt. of India Scheme of “Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat” conceptualized on the life of Great Freedom Fighter Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel. The first stoppage of this train tour package has been kept at Kevadiya wherein the Statue of Unity will be the centre of attraction. The entire train will cover a distance of 3500 KMs approx during the course of 8 days journey.
The visit of World’s tallest statue – Statue of Unity, Champaner archaeological park which is a UNESCO world heritage site, Adhlej Step Well, Akshardham Temple at Ahmedabad, Sabarmati Ashram, Modhera Sun Temple and the Rani ki Vao another UNESCO site at Patan are the major heritage treasures included in the tour itinerary. Beside, the visit of Somnath Jyotirlinga, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Dwarkadheesh Temple and Beyt Dwarka are the religious sites covered in 8 days tour. There will be two night stay in the hotels, one each at Kevadiya and Ahmedabad respectively, while the visit of places at Somnath and Dwarka will be covered in the day halt at the destination.
The State of Art Deluxe AC Tourist Train has a host of astounding features including two fine dining restaurants, a modern kitchen, shower cubicles in coaches, sensor based washroom functions, foot massager. The fully air-conditioned train provides two types of accommodation viz. 1st AC and 2nd AC. The train has enhanced security features of CCTV cameras and Security Guards for each coach and also equipped with infotainment system in the entire train.
Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train launch is in line with the Government of India initiative “Dekho Apna Desh” to promote domestic tourism. At a price range starting from Rs. 52250/- per person in AC 2 Tier, Rs.67140 per person for AC 1 (Cabin) and Rs. 77400/- Per Person for AC 1 (Coupe) the IRCTC tourist train will be a 8 days all inclusive tour package and the price will cover train journey in respective class, Night stay at AC hotels, All meals (VEG only), all transfer & sight-seeing in buses, Travel Insurance and services of guide etc. All necessary health precautionary measures will be taken care of and IRCTC will make efforts to provide a safe and memorable experience to the guests.
In order to make this package more attractive and affordable to a large population, IRCTC has tied up with payment gateways for providing EMI payment option for breaking the total payment in small amount EMIs.
For more details you can visit IRCTC website: https://www.irctctourism.com and booking is available online, on first come first serve basis on the web portal.
- Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Package Code: CDBG03
- Origin: DELHI
- Destination: AHMEDABAD / DWARKA / DWARKADHISH / MODHERA / NAGESHWAR / PATAN / SOMNATH / VADODARA
- Departure: 28.02.2023
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 28 – FEB – 23
IRCTC Ltd. proposes to run “Garvi Gujarat” Rail tour package by Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC tourist train, covering the prominent religious and heritage tourist destinations including Statue of Unity in Gujarat. This tour will showcase three important pilgrimage sites i.e. Somnath, Nageshwar Jyotirling and Dwarkadhish temple (one of the chardhams of India). For the history lovers, the heritage sites Sun temple Modhera, Champaner archaeological park and Rani ki Vao at Patan city are the major attractions in this 08 days tour.
- Tour name : GARVI GUJARAT
- Duration : 07 Nights / 08 Days
- Tour Date: 28.02.2023
- Tour Itinerary: Delhi – Statue of Unity – Champaner – Somnath – Dwarka – Nageshwar – Beyt Dwarka – Ahmedabad – Modhera – Patan – Delhi.
- Train Itinerary: New Delhi (DSJ) – Vadodara / Ekta Nagar – Somnath – Dwarka / Okha – Sabarmati – Siddhpur – New Delhi (DSJ).
- Boarding / De – boarding: New Delhi (DSJ), Gurgaon, Rewari, Ringus, Phulera, Ajmer
- No. seats: 120 AC I (Coupe) – 24 , AC I (Cabin) – 48, AC II – 48
TOUR PRICE (Per person):
|Category||Single Share||Double Share||Triple Share||Child (5-11 year)|
|2 AC Class (48 seats)||Rs. 59,005/-||Rs. 52,250/-||Rs. 51,285/-||Rs. 47,110/-|
|1 AC Cabin (48 seats)||Rs. 73,890/-||Rs. 67,140/-||Rs. 66,175/-||Rs. 62,000/-|
|1 AC Coupe (24 seats)||NA||Rs. 77,400/-||NA||NA|
Destinations and visits covered:
- Vadodara: Statue of unity & Champaner Archaeological park (UNESCO site).
- Somnath: Somnath temple, Somnath beach & Bhalka Tirth.
- Dwarka: Dwarkadhish temple, Nageshwar Jyotirling & Beyt Dwarka.
- Ahmedabad: Sabarmati Ashram, Akshardham, Dandi Kutir & Adalaj step well.
- Modhera: Sun Temple.
- Patan: Rani Ki Vao (UNESCO site).
|Day 1||Delhi (DSJ)||
|Day 2||Kevadia / Statue of Unity||
|Day 3||Champaner – Vadodara||
|Day 7||Ahmedabad – Siddhpur||
|Day 8||Delhi (DSJ)||
Note: “IRCTC may make alternate arrangements at Vadodara in case of unavailability of suitable hotels at Kevadia.”
- Train journey by Deluxe AC tourist train in respective classes.
- 02 nights stay in deluxe AC hotels as per itinerary.
- Wash and change at Dwarka and Somnath.
- All meals: morning tea, breakfast lunch and dinner(vegetarian only).
- All Transfers and sightseeings in AC vehicles.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Services of professional and friendly tour escorts.
- IRCTC Tour Managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Monument entry charges at statue of unity and other places, boating etc.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- All Guests are requested to carry Voter ID / Aadhar Card & Covid – 19 final dose certificate with them.
- Some of the hotels in the selected locations may not be having lift facilities.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Deluxe Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellation / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check – up of their body / health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition / health problem such as restlessness / anxiety / Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients / any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
DO’S & DON’Ts:
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty.Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- All tourists have to abide with the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc. as much as possible.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding / de – boarding of train / any other transport, monuments & pilgrim places visit group lunches / dinners etc.
- Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc. inside the religious place.
- COVID – 19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow instructions issued by your Tour Manager at all times.
DURING TRAIN JOURNEY
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals / visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non – compliance of instructions etc.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
For More Information:
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.
M – 13, Punj House, Connaught Place (Outer Circle), New Delhi – 110001.
Tel: 011 – 23701101. 82879 30739, 82879 30297 and 82879 30484.