Indian Railway Summer Internship 2022 Application Form
Forwarding / Recommending Letter to be addressed in favour of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar.
Internship Programme of Ministry of Railways for the Session 2022-23
Last date for Submitting Application is 06.05.2022 (17:00 hrs).
Note: College ID card is mandatory to apply for internship and other documents can be submitted by the candidate at the time of reporting at the Department / Division / Unit for training.
Railway Internship 2022 Form PDF— Click Here
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN RAILWAY
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN EAST COAST RAILWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS OF INTERNSHIP
- The internship is neither a job nor any such assurance for a job in the Indian Railways.
- Maximum duration of the internship will be 2 months.
- Location of internship shall be the prerogative of the administration.
- No remuneration is payable during the internship.
- Boarding and lodging arrangements will be borne by the interns themselves.
- Interested and eligible students who are pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation in Engineering & MBA can pursue internship in following disciplines.
e) Computer Science/IT
f) Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Logistics, Materials Management, Project Management and other technical matters pertaining to Railways.
- Selection criteria: Selection for internship will be based on merit only.
- Students pursuing undergraduate course in Engineering should have completed at least two years of study in Degree and should have a consistently good academic record.
- Students pursuing MBA should have obtained a First Class Graduate Degree and should have successfully completed one year of the course.
- All interested and eligible students are requested to apply through online internship portal only. All communications regarding allotment/rejection will be made through e-mail only.
- Following documents (Self attested) are required to be uploaded in the portal.
a) Covering /Forwarding letter from the HOD.
b) Duly filled in Annexure-II (Application for the Internship Programme)
d) Identity Card issued by the Institute.
- On selection, students are required to produce hard copies of the uploaded documents for verification. If any discrepancies are found during verification his/her selection will be liable to be rejected.
LIST OF TOPIC – INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN RAILWAY
LIST OF TOPICS
- Adoption of Technology on Indian Railways, a) Study on CTC (Centralised Traffic Control), CBTC (Communication Based Train Control), b) Maintenance issues related to Electronic interlocking, c) Reliability improvement of DAC (Digital Axle Counter)
- Role of signaling in throughput enhancement
- Railway Communication
- Data Analytics
- Material presentation
- Vendor selection methods such as Analytical hierarchical processing, Data envelopment technique, Taguchi Loss Method etc.
- Virtual prototyping
- Statistical quality control
- Green Procurement
- 3PL & Vendor managed inventory
- Reverse logistics & buyback
- Braille printing & 3D printing
- Intelligent material
- Carbon pricing
- Recruitment procedures on Indian Railways
- Manpower Planning on Indian Railways
- Staff Welfare Schemes on Indian Railways
- In House Training on Indian Railways
- Channels of Promotion on Indian Railways
- Industrial Relations on Indian Railways
- High Speed Train Projects
- Regulatory Framework for Railways
- PPP Projects Appraisal
- Financial viability and Revenue model for execution of New line between Biyavra Rajgarh-Bhopal (104 km)
- Financial viability and Revenue model for execution of Gauge Conversion between Miyagam-Dabhoi-Samalya (96 km)
- Financial viability and Revenue model for execution of Doubling between Surendra Nagar-Rajkot (115.17 km)