Rationalisation of Flexi fare scheme in Rajdhani, Shatabdi and Duronto trains
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular No. 25 of 2020
No.TC II/2910/2020/Flexi Fare recommendation
New Delhi, dated 02.11.2020
The Principal Chief Commercial Managers,
All Zonal Railways
MD/ CRIS/ Chanakyapuri/ New Delhi
Sub: Rationalisation of Flexi fare scheme in Rajdhani, Shatabdi and Duronto trains.
Ref: 1. Commercial Circular no.65 of 2018 dated 06.11.2018
2. Commercial Circular no.22 of 2019 dated 24.04.2019
3. Commercial Circular no. 56 of 2019 dated 11.11.2019.
In continuation of above instructions, Ministry of Railways have decided that the currency of above instructions regarding rationlisation of flexi fare scheme shall be extended further for another period of one year i.e. from 15.03.2021 to 14.03.2022.
The interim changes made in the CC no. 65 of 2018 on rationalization of flexi fare in Rajdhani, Shatabdi and Duronto trains vide CC no. 44 of 2019 for withdrawal of graded discount from Humsafar train and vide CC no. 09 of 2020 for delegation of power to PCCMs of Zonal Railways to implement graded discount scheme in Rajdhani, Shatabdi and Duronto trains from 01 to 04 days prior to scheduled departure of the train instead of D-4 of the scheduled departure of the trains shall also be followed.
2. CRIS shall ensure necessary changes in advance so that extension shall be effective from due ARP date.
3. Zonal Railways shall ensure required changes in advance if any so that extension shall be effective from due ARP date.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways
Director Passenger Marketing