IRCTC Uttar Bharat Darshan With Mata Vaishno Devi
- Duration: 8 Nights / 9 Days
- Package Code: SCZBD41
- Origin: RAJAHMUNDRY
- Destination: AGRA / AMRITSAR / HARIDWAR / Mathura / VAISHNO DEVI
- Departure: 19-MAR-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 19-MAR-22
Table of Contents
“Bharat Darshan Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Tourist Trains is available online on our website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Boarding / De-boarding Points
Destination covered:– Agra – Mathura – Mata Vaishnodevi – Amritsar – Haridwar
Boarding Points: Rajahmundry, Samalkot Jn, Tuni, Duvada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Palasa, Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Jajpur Keonjhar Road, Bhadrak, Balasore, Hijli, Tata Nagar, Bokaro Stl City
De-boarding Points: Bokaro Stl City, Tata Nagar, Hijli, Balasore, Bhadrak, Jajpur Keonjhar Road, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Khurda Road, Brahmapur, Palasa, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Duvada, Tuni, Samalkot Jn, Rajahmundry.
Duration: 08 Nights / 09 Days
Package Code: SCZBD41
|Package Name||Uttar Bharat Darshan With Mata Vaishno Devi|
|Destination Covered||Agra – Mathura – Mata Vaishno Devi -Amritsar – Haridwar|
|Traveling Mode||Bharat Darshan Train|
|Station / Departure Time||Rajahmundry – 00:05 Hrs|
|Class||Budget & Comfort|
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
|Category||Price Per Pax.|
*Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
|19.03.2022 – DAY-01 (Saturday)||Departure from Rajahmundry||–|
|Departure from Samalkot Jn||Entraining|
|Departure from Tuni||Entraining|
|Departure from Duvada||Entraining|
|Departure from Visakhapatnam||Entraining|
|Departure from Vizianagaram||Entraining|
|Departure from Srikakulam||Entraining|
|Departure from Palasa||Entraining|
|Departure from Brahmapur||Entraining|
|Departure from Khurda Road||Entraining|
|Departure from Bhubaneswar||Entraining|
|Departure from Cuttack||Entraining|
|Departure from Jajpur Keonjhar Road||Entraining|
|Departure from Bhadrak||Entraining|
|Departure from Balasore||Entraining|
|Departure from Hijli||Entraining|
|Departure from Tata Nagar||Entraining|
|20.03.2022 – DAY-02 (Sunday)||Departure from Bokaro Stl City||Entraining|
|Agra Cantt||Arrival at Agra Cantt. Transfer for accommodation. Overnight Stay at Agra. [NIGHT STAY]|
|21.03.2022 – DAY-03 (Monday)||Mathura||After Breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing visiting Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. Then, proceed to Mathura by road for visit of Krishna Janma-Bhoomi. Drop at Mathura Railway Station for onward Journey to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra.|
|22.03.2022 – DAY-04 (Tuesday)||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra||Arrival at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra railway station. Transfer for accommodation. [NIGHT STAY]|
|23.03.2022 – DAY-05 (Wednesday)||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra||Complete darshan registration formalities for Vaishno Devi Darshan. Proceed for Vaishno Devi yatra can be performed on Foot , by pony, doli or helicopter service (2 Months Advance Booking) at your own cost.|
|24.03.2022 – DAY-06 (Thursday)||Bhagtanwala||Depart from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra for onward journey to Bhagtanwala (Amritsar). Arrival at Bhagatwala. Proceed for Amritsar for full day sightseeing visiting Golden Temple & Wagah Border. Back to Bhagtanwala. Board the train for onward journey to Haridwar.|
|25.03.2022 – DAY-07 (Friday)||Haridwar||Arrival at Haridwar. After Wash n Change proceed for full day sightseeing visiting Manasa Devi Mandir by walk. Attend evening Ganga-Aarti at Har-Ki-Pauri. Depart from Haridwar for return Journey. [WASH N CHANGE]|
|26.03.2022 – DAY-08 (Saturday)||Arrival at Bokaro Stl City||Detraining|
|27.03.2022 – DAY-09 (Sunday)||Arrival at Tata Nagar||Detraining|
|Arrival at Hijli||Detraining|
|Arrival at Balasore||Detraining|
|Arrival at Bhadrak||Detraining|
|Arrival at Jajpur Keonjhar Road||Detraining|
|Arrival at Cuttack||Detraining|
|Arrival at Bhubaneswar||Detraining|
|Arrival at Khurda Road||Detraining|
|Arrival at Brahmapur||Detraining|
|Arrival at Palasa||Detraining|
|Arrival at Srikakulam||Detraining|
|Arrival at Vizianagaram||Detraining|
|Arrival at Visakhapatnam||Detraining|
|Arrival at Duvada||Detraining|
|Arrival at Tuni||Detraining|
|Arrival at Samalkot Jn||Detraining|
|Arrival at Rajahmundry||Detraining|
- The Arrival / Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per the schedule.
- In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC / SCZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances, announcements will be made in the train.
- Visit to all sightseeing places are subject to COVID restrictions and guidelines issued by respective government authorities. IRCTC / SCZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in such cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- IRCTC / SCZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
- In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC / SCZ.
* COVID Vaccination (Full dose) is mandatory for Guests of age group 18 or above.
|Train Journey||3 Tier AC||Sleeper|
|Night Stay||Dharamshala / Lodges / Dormitories on multi-sharing basis.|
|Wash & change||Dharamshala / Lodges / Dormitories.|
|Meals||Morning Tea / Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 1 Ltr. Packaged Drinking Water per day.|
|Road Transport||Non AC Transport for transfer & sightseeing on SIC basis.|
Package Inclusions & Exclusions
- Train journey by SL class for Budget Category & Train journey by 3AC class for Comfort Category.
- Night stay / Fresh up at Dharmashalas / Hall / Dormitories on multi-sharing basis.
- Morning Tea / Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 1 litre drinking water per day.
- Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
- Tour Escort & Security on train.
- Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Boating / Cruise Charges
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Bharat Darshan Tours (only the Train Fare & Road Transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
- * Passengers can upgrade the accommodation to any category of hotels at the destination(s) on extra cost based on the availability”.
Important Note: IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour-period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
Cancellation Policy & Terms and Conditions
For cancellation of your ticket, please log into your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number (TCN) of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history online. Cancellation of your online ticket is possible only in the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible through PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for the tour package will be as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days excluding departure date||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|8 – 14 days excluding departure date||25 % of the package cost|
|4 – 7 days excluding departure date||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
Food: Morning breakfast with tea / coffee, lunch, night dinner / tiffin.
Transport: 55 Seater Non-push back-Non AC / similar bus for pick up from station and sightseeing will be arranged. Where buses are not permitted, the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes. Entrance fees, Pooja, Special Darshan charges, Horse-ride and Boating-charges , cruise charges are to be borne by the tourists.
Items to Bring: Bed-sheet, lock and key with chain to secure luggage, torch-light, umbrella, medicines, etc.
Clothes: Light Woollen clothes, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC which will include Sleeper Class / Third A / c Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Dormitory / Hall accommodation and Bus for local sightseeing only. Cost value package.
- At Destinations, only Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory / Hall) will be provided. The bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will not be provided. However, if guests want, they can request the Tour Escort / Train Management for the booking of hotel rooms on extra cost to be paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Bharat Darshan Clients).
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required, do contact our group representative.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before / after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- One Glass of Packaged drinking water will be provided during lunch and dinner per day. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
- Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body / health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition / health problem such as restlessness / anxiety / Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients / any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co-passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in train arrivals and departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
- If any stamped / accident / drowning in Sea / River happened at the destination due to negligence of the passenger / s or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities during the tour through announcement and should not intervene in their working and cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
- The decision of IRCTC / South Central Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
- Please DO follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times. Your Tour Manager is your source of information.
- Please DO carry a Photo Identity Card indicating proof of age such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please DO take complete and personal care of your belongings during the tour.
- Please DO maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places you visit.
- Please DO bear Entry Fee, if any, at the monuments if not specified in Inclusions.
- Please DO stay in groups and follow scheduled timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Please DO adheres to the revised itinerary if the situation so arises by following the instructions of Tour Manager. The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances either before start of tour or during the tour.
- Please DO leaves the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
- Please DO ensures switching off the Lights and fans in the compartments when not in use.
- Please DO NOT consumes alcoholic beverages, bidis, and cigarettes during the tour. IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages / cigarettes / bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
- Please DO NOT carry any valuables like jewellery, antiques, electronic equipments etc., on the tour. Clients carrying the same shall do so at their own risk. In case of any theft or any law & order issues leading to loss of passenger’s property, IRCTC shall not be responsible for the same.
- Please DO NOT Carry any Prohibited articles in person or in your baggage. The client alone shall be responsible for the cost and consequences that follow in the event of the client carrying the same.
- Please DO NOT be rude while interacting with locals and Please DO NOT indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, you may please communicate with the
- Please DO NOT indulges in Photography if the same is restricted at certain places.
- Please DO NOT offend the local regulations.
- Please DO NOT pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Please DO NOT cross Railway Tracks but instead Use Foot Over Bridges.
- Please DO NOT waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
In the train
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use over foot bridges.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Lights and fans in the compartments should be switched off when not in use.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals / visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages / cigarettes / bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
Generic preventive measures:
- The generic measures include simple public health measures that are to be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19. These measures need to be observed by all supporting staff and tourists during tour package services at all times.
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu app, Shall be advised to all (Supporting staff & Tourists).
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers / masks to be made mandatory.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible like train / transport / stay etc.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing / sneezing with a Tissue / handkerchief / flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- Self-Monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to Tour manager and IRCTC helpline.
- All tourists should abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / Local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourists should avoid using other tourist’s phone, Water bottle, Umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Social distancing should be followed during boarding / de-boarding of train / any other transport, Monuments & pilgrim places visit, group lunches / dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, buses, hotels / Dharmashala etc.
- Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc, not allowed in religious / tourist inside the religious place.
- No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc. inside the religious place.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
For More Information
|Contact Person Name||Telephone Number||Office Address|
|Zonal Office||040- 27702407 / 97013 60701||IRCTC South Central Zone, 1st Floor, Oxford Plaza, S.D. Road, Secunderabad, Telangana|
|C H BALAJI||82879 32312||IRCTC Vijayawada, Near Railway Retiring Room, Vijayawada|
|VIJAYAWADA OFFICE||0866 – 2572280|
|K PAVAN||82879 32313||IRCTC Tirupati, Platform No.1, 1st Floor, Retiring Rooms Complex, Tirupati Railway Station|
|V Y PRASAD||82879 32247|
|CHANDAN NATH||82879 32318||Visakhapatnam Railway Station, Platform No.1, Besides APTDC Counter, Visakhapatnam – 53|
|PRITI||82879 32232||IRCTC, Regional Office, House No-8, Gangadhar Meher Nagar, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha|
|BHANU PRAKASH LAL||82879 32242||IRCTC, Area Office, Bilaspur, Besides VIP Gate no-02,Tourism Facilitation Centre, Bilaspur Railway Station Bilaspur (Chattisgarh)- 495001|