Jain Yatra by Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train
JAIN YATRA BY BHARAT GAURAV TOURIST TRAIN (NZJYBG1)
- Duration: 8 Nights / 9 Days
- Package Code: NZJYBG1
- Origin: AHMEDABAD
- Destination: GUNIYAJI / KUNDALPUR / LACCHUAR / PARASNATH / PAVAPURI / RAJGIR / RUJUWALIKA / SAMMED SHIKHARJI
- Departure: 04.12.2023
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 04-DEC-23
With an aim to showcase the cultural and spiritual significance of Jainism, through a one of its kind initiative of Jain Yatra, an exclusively curated train tour has been designed offering Jains a first-hand experience of the magnificence of Sammed Shikhar through a curated spiritual Panchtirth Yatra of 9 days; inclusive of accommodation, internal bus transport and Jain food.
IRCTC Ltd supported by Adani Group Parivar will be operating this special Panchtirthi tour to Sammed Shikhar which will give an unforgettable experience of visiting ancient Jain pilgrimages situated in Bihar and Jharkhand starting from December 4, 2023 to February 17, 2023.
|Tour name||JAIN YATRA BY BHARAT GAURAV TOURIST TRAIN|
|Duration||08 Nights/09 Days|
|Tour Itinerary / destinations covered||Pavapuri – Kundalpur – Guniyaji – Lacchuar – Rajgir – Parasnath – Rujuwalika – Sammed Shikharji|
|Train Itinerary||Ahmedabad – Rajgir – Parasnath – Ahmedabad|
|Boarding / De-boarding||Ahmedabad (ADI), Nadiad Jn (ND), Chhayapuri (CYI)|
|No. seats||540 seats on AC III (Economy)|
TOUR PRICE: per person
|Category||Double/ Triple Share|
|3 AC Economy||Rs 15,000 |
- Indian Railways is providing approximately 33% concession for promotion of rail tourism under Bharat Gaurav Train scheme.
- Adani Group Parivar, as knowledge partner of ‘Jain Yatra Bharat Gaurav Train’, is supporting the cause of serving the nation by spreading awareness about cultural significance of India with the curation of this Jain Yatra experience. Adani Group Parivar is providing a subsidy of Rs 10,515/- for promotion of the Jain Circuit in India.
|Day 1||Ahmedabad||Assemble at Ahmedabad Railway Station. |
Train departs for Rajgir Railway Station at 1500 hrs from Ahmedabad.
Onboard dinner service at 1600 hrs.
Overnight train journey.
|Day 2||Train Journey||Breakfast onboard (Navkarsi). |
Later lunch and afternoon tea service onboard.
Dinner (Chovihar) on board & overnight train journey.
|Day 3||Rajgir – Pavapuri||Train arrives Rajgir Railway Station at 0500 hrs. |
De-board train and proceed for Pavapuri by road.
On arrival, check-in to hotels/dharamshalas.
Breakfast (Navkarsi) at a suitable place at Pavapuri.
On completion Seva Pooja at Pavapuri.
Later lunch service at a suitable place at Pavapuri. Proceed for sightseeing of Kundalpur & Nalanda University later in the afternoon by bus.
Afternoon tea/coffee service at a suitable place.
Later return back to Pavapuri.
Dinner (Chovihar) at a suitable place at Pavapuri. Bhakti & bhavna at Pavapuri in the evening post dinner.
Night stay at Pavapuri.
|Day 4||Pavapuri – Guniyaji – Lacchuar||Early morning travel by bus from Pavapuri to Lacchuar. |
Darshan at Guniyaji on the way situated approx 100 kms away.
On arrival at Lacchuar, wash & change and breakfast (Navkarsi) followed by full day sightseeing at Lacchuar (Pahad Yatra) by small vehicle (self-arrangement). Afternoon tea/coffee at a suitable place. Later dinner (Chovihar) at a suitable place at Lacchuar.
On completion proceed to Pavapuri by bus.
Night stay at Pavapuri.
|Day 5||Pavapuri – Rajgir||Checkout and proceed by bus from Pavapuri to Rajgir (25 Kms). |
On arrival at Rajgir, breakfast (Navkarsi) at a suitable place.
Accommodation arrangement at Rajgir for the whole day.
Local sightseeing comprising of Pahad Yatra by horse cart (self-arrangement). On return back to the accommodations post sightseeing, afternoon tea/coffee service.
Later dinner (Chovihar) at a suitable place at Rajgir.
Post dinner, proceed for Rajgir Railway Station by bus.
Arrive at station and board the train.
Overnight train journey from Rajgur to Parasnath Railway Station.
|Day 6||Rajgir – Parasnath||Early morning train arrives at Parasnath Railway Station. Proceed for Sammed Shikharji by bus. |
Enroute visit Rujuvalika Jain Temple (40 kms).
On arrival at Shikharji, breakfast (Navkarsi) will be served at a suitable place. Check-in to accommodations at Shikharji. Later darshan & seva puja at Shikharji.
Meal services like lunch, afternoon tea/coffee and later dinner (Chovihar) at Shikharji.
Later in the evening Bhakti bhavna program and overnight stay.
|Day 7||Shikharji||Proceed for Pahad Yatra in the early hours of the morning. |
Brunch at a suitable place (Jalmandir). Later return back from Pahad Yatra. Afternoon tea/coffee and later dinner (Chovihar) at suitable place.
Proceed for Parasnath Railway Station by bus.
On arrival, board the train as it departs for Ahmedabad Railway Station at 2100 hrs.
|Day 8||Train journey||Morning tea and breakfast (Navkarsi) onboard. |
Lunch, evening tea and dinner (Chovihar) on board.
Dinner on board & overnight train journey.
|Day 9||Ahmedabad||Train arrives Ahmedabad at 1000 hrs. ***TOUR ENDS WITH HAPPY MEMORIES. ***|
- Itinerary is tentative and can be modified at any point of time subject to smooth and timely running of train. The final timing will be based on the Train Order received from the Railways.
- Berth relocation will be finalized 03 days prior to departure.
- Train journey by IRCTC’s Bharat Gaurav tourist train in AC III economy class.
- 03 nights stay in dharamshalas/budget hotels on double/triple/quad share.
- 02 nights at Pavapuri.
- 01 night at Shikharji.
- Wash & change arrangements at Lacchuar and Rajgir on multi sharing basis.
- 05 nights stay in rail coaches during overnight train journey.
- All meals (onboard and offboard): Morning tea, breakfast, lunch, tea/coffee and dinner (Jain meals only). Dinner will be served before sunset (Chovihar).
- All transfers and sightseeing in AC vehicles.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- IRCTC Tour Managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- Security and housekeeping services on Train.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available. Dinner timings are fixed.
- Doli Service at Sammed Shikhar and private horse cart at Rajgir.
- Porterage at railway station.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, mineral water, food items not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their doctor in order to be fit for travelling; IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/health problem such as restlessness / anxiety / breathing problem (asthma)/ any other physical problems and natural death of passengers.
DO’S & DON’T:
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Tourists should wear face mask if suffering from cough and cold.
- All tourists should strictly refrain from spitting while in the train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
- Stay away from touching of statues/idols/holy objects at religious/tourist sites.
- No prasad distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the train.
- May follow the decorum at all points of time.
- Refrain from disruptive behavior on the train and off it.
- Alcohol, cigarette and non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in the train and at every tirth.
- Passengers are requested not to carry any valuables or expensive items like jewelry, watches etc. during pilgrimage.
- Passengers are requested to carry small bag, water bottle, bag for Seva puja, battery, lock, warm clothes, pooja items, necessary medicines for their own convenience.
- Tour Manager is the single point contact for all information pertaining to the train and itinerary. Please follow the guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
During Train Journey
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Passengers are requested to maintain decorum during the trip as well as to avoid shorts or sleeveless attire in any of the tirths to respect the sentiment of the Jain Tirth and religious trusts.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please contact the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, and PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
For any query regarding itinerary and bookings, please contact on +91 7878601701 / 7878601702
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.
M-13, Punj House, Connaught Place (Outer Circle), New Delhi – 110001.
Jain Yatra by Adani Foundation | Jain Yatra Bharat Gaurav Train Booking | Jain Yatra Bharat Gaurav Train Timings | Jain Yatra by Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train | Jain Yatra IRCTC Special Train