Jyotirlinga Yatra with Shridi and Statue of Unity Tour (EZBD68)
- Duration: 12 Nights / 13 Days
- Package Code: EZBD68
- Origin: JHARSUGUDA
- Destination: BHIMSHANKAR / DWARKADHISH / MAHAKALESHWAR / NAGESHWAR / OMKARESHWAR / SHANI SHINGNAPUR / SHIRDI / SOMNATH / STATUE OF UNITY / TRIMBAKESHWAR
- Departure: 05-MAR-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey:05-MAR-22
Table of Contents
“Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour packages, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Boarding / De-boarding Points
Destination covered:- Ujjain (Mahakaleshwar & Omkaleswar Jyotirlinga) – Vishavamitri (Statue of Unity), Verval (Somnath Jyotirlinga) – Dwarka (Dwarkadhish Temple & Nageshwer Jyotirlinga) – Nasik Road (Bhimashankar & Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga and, Shirdi Sai Baba, Shani Shingnapur)
Boarding / De-boarding stations: – Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Ranchi, Bokaro steel city, Dhanbad, NSC Bose Jn (GMO), Parasnath, Koderma, Gaya, Dehri on son, Sasaram, Pt.Deen Dayal Upadhyaya.
|Package Name||Jyotirlinga Yatra with Shridi and statue of Unity Tour (EZBD68)|
|Station / Departure Time||Jharsuguda – 09.00|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
|Price Per Pax (Adult)|
Duration: 12 Nights / 13 Days
Itinerary No:- EZBD68
|05.03.22||Jharsuguda (JSG)||Journey Start|
|Rourkela (ROU)||Entraining Halt|
|Ranchi (RNC)||Entraining Halt|
|Bokaro steel city (BKSC)||Entraining Halt|
|Dhanbad (DHN)||Entraining Halt|
|NSC Bose jn (GMO)||Entraining Halt|
|Parasnath (PNME)||Entraining Halt|
|Koderma (KQR)||Entraining Halt|
|06.3.22||Gaya (Gaya)||Entraining Halt|
|Dehri on son (DOS)||Entraining Halt|
|Sasaram (SSM)||Entraining Halt|
|Pt.Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (DDU)||Entraining Halt|
|07.03.22||Ujjain||Tourist Halt and visit- Halt at Ujjain and visit Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga. Night stay at Ujjain|
|08.03.22||Visit of Omkaleswar Jyotirlinga. Departure to Vishavamitri.|
|09.03.22||Vishavamitri||Tourist Halt and visit- Today visit Statue of Unity and evening departure to Verval.|
|10.03.22||Verval||Tourist Halt and visit- Today visit Somnath Jyotirlinga and evening departure to Dwarka.|
|11.03.22||Dwarka||Tourist Halt and visit- Today visit Dwarkadhish Temple & Nageshwer Jyotirlinga. Evening departure to Nasik Rd.|
|12.03.22||Nasik Road||Tourist Halt- Today on arrival proceeds to Dharamshala for night stay.|
|13.03.22||Today proceed to Bhimashankar for Darshan of Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga. Evening proceed to Nasik for night stay.|
|14.03.22||Today proceed to shirdi for Darshan of Shirdi Sai Baba and then proceed to visit Shani Shingnapur. Evening proceed to Nasik for night stay.|
|15.03.22||Today proceed to Trimbakeshwarr for Darshan of Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga. After Darshan transfer to Nasik Road Railway Station for return journey to Jharsuguda.|
|17.3.22||Pt.Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (DDU)||Detraining halt|
|Sasaram (SSM)||Detraining halt|
|Dehri on son (DOS)||Detraining halt|
|Gaya (Gaya)||Detraining halt|
|Koderma (KQR)||Detraining halt|
|Parasnath (PNME)||Detraining halt|
|NSC Bose jn (GMO)||Detraining halt|
|Dhanbad (DHN)||Detraining halt|
|Bokaro steel city (BKSC)||Detraining halt|
|Ranchi (RNC)||Detraining halt|
|Rourkela (ROU)||Detraining halt|
|Jharsuguda (JSG)||Tour End|
1) Darshan / sightseeing of temples / monuments is subject to opening of temples / monuments and as per guidelines laid down by respective authorities.
2) COVID-19 vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple Darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
Package Inclusions & Exclusions
IRCTC offers Ástha / Bharat Darshan Circuit Special Tourist Train’ one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Ástha Circuit Special Tourist Train’ tour package costs Rs. 12,285 / – per person, which is inclusive of providing travel by train in 2nd Class Sleeper coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
- Non AC Sleeper Class Train Journey
- Non AC Hall accommodation at places of night stay / morning freshening up.
- Pure vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Non AC Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
- Tour escorts for announcements and information.
- Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
- An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tour programme is subject to change, any alteration / Cancellation can be done under unexpected circumstances.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before / after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- We are not responsible for any sort of Expenses of Personal Nature, including extra fees of monuments, Porterage Service, Natural Calamity, theft, accidents, any Loss or damages caused during the tour.
- Entrance fees and guide charges at monuments are not included in the package cost. Own arrangements to be made for this.
- All passengers to strictly follow the Reporting time as instructed by tour Escorts. Delay in reporting and its consequences will not be responsibility of IRCTC.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
Cancellation Policy & Terms and Conditions
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our tour Managers.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour Representatives, failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While travelling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people & diabetic passengers may carry some refreshments.
- Please keep yourself patient and calm during the tour journey and speak politely to all other tourists, staffs and officers on duty. Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- There may be changes in sightseeing that may be caused due to situations which may arise & the same has to be adhered to.
- You should carry an Identity Card (Voter Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport or any Govt. Identity Card) while travelling, this is for verification when needed.
- In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
- Please carry your own bedding, regular medicines, doctor’s prescriptions & contact number, torch, umbrella, lock & chain for securing luggage, nylon rope for drying clothes, and water bottle to stock drinking water.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
**IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
For More Information
INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD.
|Location||Address||Contact Person||Mobile Number|
|KOLKATA||Old Koilaghat Building, Ground Floor, 3, Koilaghat Street, Kolkata. Pin : 700001||Korban Mallick||90020 40142|
|Amit Maitra||90020 40010|
|Tanoy Mondal||93300 20417|
|Nikhil Prasad||97714 40016|
|Manish Kumar||90020 40069|
|Dipankar Manna||90020 40108|
|RANCHI||Railway Station Ranchi, Near Parcel Office Pin – 834001||Jyoti Kumari||93102 35033|
|Mukesh Prasad||96255 32437|
|Yogesh Kumar||97714 40059|
|Zubraj Minz||97714 40003|
|ASANSOL||Railway Station Asansol, Near SBI ATM Pin – 7133301||Nikhil Sonar||90020 40150|
|Praveen Kumar||97714 40010|
|DHANBAD||Area Office , Platform No – 8 Pin – 826001||Praveen Kumar||97714 40010|
|PATNA||Biscomaun Tower,4th Floor, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna – 800001||Sanjeev Kumar||97714 40056|
|Manish Kumar||97714 40053|
|Santosh Kumar||98359 24941|
|Mukesh Kumar||98359 24940|
|Arvind Kumar||97714 40013|
|Gaya||Tourism Information and Facilitation Centre, Palatform No.1 , Gaya (Bihar) – 823001||Gautam Kishor||97714 40025|
|Guwahati||4D, Mandvi Apartment, GNB Road In Front of Ranvirra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati, Assam 781001||Biswajit Das||99576 44166|
|Lalsawmliana Khobung||99576 44161|