Mega Block on 08.01.2023
Mega Block on Harbour and Transharbour Line on Sunday 8.1.2023
No Mega Block on Main line
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on Transharbour and Harbour Lines for carrying out maintenance work on 08.01.2023 as under –
Thane – Vashi / Nerul Up and Dn Transharbour lines from 11.10 am to 4.10 pm
Dn line services for Vashi / Nerul / Panvel leaving Thane from 10.35 am to 4.07 pm and Up line services for Thane leaving Vashi / Nerul / Panvel from 10.25 am to 4.09 pm will remain cancelled.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Chunabhatti / Bandra Dn Harbour line from 11.40 am to 4.40 pm & Chunabhatti / Bandra – Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Up Harbour line from 11.10 am to 4.10 pm
Dn Harbour line services to Vashi / Belapur / Panvel leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai / Vadala Road from 11.04 am to 4.47 pm and Dn Harbour line services to Bandra / Goregaon leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai from 10.48 am to 4.43 pm will remain cancelled.
Up Harbour line services for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai leaving Panvel / Belapur / Vashi from 10.07 am to 3.20 pm and Up Harbour line services for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai leaving Goregaon / Bandra from 10.45 am to 5.13 pm will remain cancelled.
However, Special services will run between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No.8) during the block period.
Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm on 08.01.2023.
There will be no Mega block on Main line on 08.01.2023.
These maintenance mega blocks are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.
Special Night Traffic and Power Block for Phase 1 launching of girders between Nahur and Mulund on 07/08.01.2023 (Sat / Sun midnight)
Central Railway will operate special night traffic and power block on all Six Lines for launching of two girders between Nahur and Mulund by winch and pully method.
The block will be operated on 07/08.01.2023 (Sat / Sun midnight) from 01.20 am to 04.20 am on 5th & 6th lines and 01.20 am to 05.15 am on Up and Dn Fast & Slow lines between Vikhroli and Mulund
Due to this the train running pattern will be as under:-
- Suburban services will remain cancelled during the block period.
- Last Local towards Kalyan before the block: S1 Karjat local leaving CSMT at 00.24 hrs.
- First Local towards Kalyan after the block: S3 Karjat local leaving CSMT at 04.47 hrs.
- First Local towards CSMT after the block from Kalyan: TL-4 CSMT local leaving Kalyan at 04.48 hrs.
- Train No. 11020 Konark Express will be short terminated at Thane.
- Train No. 12810 Howrah- Mumbai CSMT Mail will be short terminated at Dadar.
The following trains will arrive destination 40 to 65 minutes behind schedule.
- Train No. 18030 Shalimar Express
- Train No. 18519 Vishakhapatnam-LTT Express
- Train No. 12134 Mangalore-CSMT Superfast Express
- Train No. 20104 Gorakhpur-LTT Express
- Train No. 12702 Hyderabad-CSMT Superfast Express
Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused due to this infrastructure block.