Mumbai AC Train Time Table
Restoration of 16 air-conditioned suburban services on Transharbour section
Central Railway has decided to restore 16 AC local services on Thane – Vashi – Panvel section with effect from 7.10.2021 as per schedule given below-
|Sr No.||Train No.||Train Code||Departure||Arrival|
|1||99008||TPL8||Panvel 05.44||Thane 06.36|
|2||99205||TNU5||Thane 06.46||Nerul 07.16|
|3||99206||TNU6||Nerul 07.29||Thane 08.00|
|4||99417||TV17||Thane 08.08||Vashi 08.37|
|5||99422||TV22||Vashi 08.45||Thane 09.14|
|6||99219||TNU19||Thane 09.19||Nerul 09.49|
|7||99220||TNU20||Nerul 09.57||Thane 10.27|
|8||99101||TBR1||Thane 10.40||CBD 11.19|
|9||99044||TPL44||Panvel 16.14||Thane 17.08|
|10||99265||TNU65||Thane 17.16||Nerul 17.46|
The above 16 services will run with AC rake from Monday to Friday and will run with non-AC rakes on Saturday.
These services will not run on Sundays / Holidays except TNU 65 Thane-Nerul and TNU 66 Nerul – Thane which will run with non – AC rakes as per Sunday time – table schedule.
With the restoration of these services the total number of suburban services on the Trans – Harbour section will increase to 262 from the present 246 and the total number of suburban services on Central Railway will increase to from the present 1686 to 1702 i.e 95.94% of pre-covid services from 7.10.2021.
Passengers of the category as approved by the Ministry of Railways in coordination with the State Government of Maharashtra are only allowed to travel. Passengers are advised to adhere to all norms, SOPs related to COVID19 during the boarding, travel and at destination.
MEMU services on Mumbai Division
- RESTORATION OF MEMU SERVICES ON MUMBAI DIVISION
- MEMU TRAINS ON BOISAR – VASAI RD – DIVA – PANVEL SECTION TO BE RESTORED W.E.F 24th SEPT, 2021
For the convenience of passengers and with a view to meet the travel demand, Railway has decided to restore MEMU services on Mumbai Division on the Boisar – Vasai Road-Diva-Panvel section w.e.f 24th September, 2021.
According to a press release issued by Shri Sumit Thakur – Chief Public Relations Officer of Western Railway, the details of these MEMU services are as under:
The following trains will run daily :-
- Train No 01339 Vasai Rd – Diva will depart Vasai Rd at 09.50 hrs and reach Diva at 10.50 hrs.
- Train No 01341 Vasai Rd – Diva will depart Vasai Rd at 12.55 hrs and reach Diva at 13.55 hrs.
- Train No 01343 Vasai Rd – Diva will depart Vasai Rd at 15.35 hrs and reach Diva at 16.35 hrs.
- Train No 01345 Vasai Rd – Diva will depart Vasai Rd at 19.15 hrs and reach Diva at 20.07 hrs.
- Train No 01337 Boisar – Vasai Rd will depart Boisar at 08.30 hrs and reach Vasai Rd at 09.45 hrs.
- Train No 01338 Diva – Boisar will depart Diva at 05.49 hrs and reach Boisar at 08.00 hrs.
- Train No 01340 Diva – Vasai Rd will depart Diva at 11.30 hrs and reach Vasai Rd at 12.30 hrs.
- Train No 01342 Diva – Vasai Rd will depart Diva at 14.33 hrs and reach Vasai Rd at 15.25 hrs.
- Train No 01344 Diva – Vasai Rd will depart Diva at 17.55 hrs and reach Vasai Rd at 18.55 hrs.
The following trains will run 5 days a week(except Saturday & Sunday) :-
- Train No 01358 Vasai Rd – Diva will depart Vasai at 17.35 hrs and reach Diva at 18.35 hrs.
- Train No 01357 Diva – Vasai Rd- will depart Diva at 16.25 hrs and reach Vasai Rd at 17.25 hrs.
- Train No 01353 Diva – Panvel will depart Diva at 09.25 hrs and reach Panvel at 10.05 hrs.
- Train No 01354 Panvel – Diva will depart Panvel at 10.30 hrs and reach Diva at 11.10 hrs.
It is worthwhile to mention that existing COVID-19 protocols mandated for EMU suburban services on Mumbai Division will be followed to issue tickets / passes for passengers to travel in these MEMU services. Passengers are requested by Western Railway, to adhere to all norms, SOPs related to COVID-19 during boarding, travelling and at the destination.
AC Local Train Services Resume from 17-12-2020
10 Air-Conditioned suburban services on CSMT-Kalyan main line section
Central Railway has decided to run 10 AC local services on Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Kalyan, section replacing existing services with effect from 17.12.2020 as per schedule given below:-
|Sr No.||Train No.||Train Code||Departure||Arrival|
|Station||Timings Hrs||Station||Timings Hrs|
The above services will run with AC rake on Monday to Saturday only and will halt at all stations. Passengers as permitted by Ministry of Railways and Government of Maharashtra are only allowed to travel.
Passengers are advised to all norms, SOPs related to COVID19 during the boarding, travel and at destination.
Mumbai Local Train Time Table 2021
Mumbai Suburban Time Table in PDF
- DN 1300 SERVICES W.E.F. 16.08.2021 (Churchgate to Virar) – Click Here (In PDF)
- UP 1300 SERVICES W.E.F. 16.08.2021 (Virar to Churchgate) – Click Here (In PDF)
- UP & DN DRD EMU SERVICES (Churchgate-Dahanu Road-Churchgate) – Click Here (In PDF)
- UP & DN HBR SERVICES (Goregaon-Mumbai CST-Goregaon) – Click Here (In PDF)
Mumbai Suburban Timetable w.e.f. 16-08-2021
Suburban Trains are permitted to leave up to 3 minutes before the scheduled departure at en route stations. However, at originating stations train will leave only at scheduled departure time.