New Humsafar Trains: Bandra Terminus – Patna (Train No.22913/Train No.22914)- Route & Time Table
Railways plan to introduce the all AC 3-tier train, Humsafar Express, between Bandra Terminus and Patna from July 15.
The Humsafar coaches offer better facilities / amenities for the passengers, some of which are listed below:
1. Aesthetically pleasing colour scheme with anti-graffiti coating and distinctive 3D numbering on the exterior.
2. Pleasing interiors with attractive and colourfully co-ordinated seats, berths, partitions, curtains, improved/hygienic toilets, film type mirrors, etc.
3. Deodorizer, Dustbins, Sleek bottle holders in the cabins
4. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) surveillance of the common areas of the coaches.
5. Integrated Braille displays for the visually impaired.
6. Hygienic lavatories with odour flushing system
7. Global Positioning System (GPS) based Passenger information system
8. Passenger announcement system
9. Fire and Smoke detection system in the coaches.
10. Fire detection and suppression system in the Power cars
11. Equipped with Auto Vending Machine and Mini Pantry with Oven/Fridge