North India Train Tour with Mata Vaishno devi
- Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Package Code: SCZFT01
- Origin: Renigunta Jn / Tirupati
- Destination: Agra / Amritsar / Mathura / VAISHNO DEVI
- Departure: 27-MAY-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 27-MAY-22
|Package Name||NORTH INDIA TRAIN TOUR with MATA VAISHNODEVI|
|Destination Covered||Agra – Mathura – Mata Vaishno Devi – Amritsar|
|Station / Departure Time||Tirupati / Renigunta – 16:00 hrs|
|Class||Budget and Comfort|
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
*Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
|Day-01: 27.05.2022 (Friday)||Departure from Renigunta / Tirupati||–|
|Departure from Vijayawada||Entraining|
|Day-02: 28.05.2022 (Saturday)||Departure from Secunderabad||Entraining|
|Day-03: 29.05.2022 (Saturday)||Arrival at Agra.||Visit Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. Then, proceed to Mathura by road for visit of Krishna Janma- Bhoomi.|
|Departure from Mathura|
|Day-04: 30.05.2022 (Monday)||Arrival at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra||Arrival at Katra. On arrival complete the darshan formalities (Regiustration to be done by guest by own online).Night Stay.|
|Day-05: 31.05.2022 (Tuesday)||Mata Vaishno Devi||Vaishno Devi Darshan. Vaishno Devi yatra can be performed on foot, by pony, doli or helicopter service (2 Months Advance Booking) at own cost. Katra – Vaishnodevi – Katra by trek (26 Kms). Night Stay|
|Day-06: 01.06.2022 (Wednesday)||Depart from Katra|
|Arrival at Bhagtanwala||Then, proceed to Amritsar by road for visit of Golden Temple & Wagah Border. Back to Jalandhar.|
|Departure from Bhagtanwala|
|Day-07: 02.06.2022 (Thursday)||Train Journey|
|Day-08: 03.06.2022 (Friday)||Arrival at Secunderabad||Detraining|
|Arrival at Vijayawada||Detraining|
|Arrival at Tirupati/Renigunta||Detraining|
- The Arrival / Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per the schedule.
- In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC / SCZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances, announcements will be made in the train.
- IRCTC / SCZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
- In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC / SCZ.
- Train journey by SL class for Budget Category & by 3AC for comfort category.
- Budget Hotel accommodation on Twin / Triple sharing basis for night stay / morning freshening up.
- Morning Tea / Coffee, meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner). & 1 litre drinking water per day.
- An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent
- All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by Non AC vehicle.
- Travel insurance.
- Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail this Tours (only the Train Fare & Road Transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
* Passengers can upgrade the accommodation to any category of hotels at the destination(s) on extra cost based on the availability”.
Important Note: IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour-period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log into your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number (TCN) of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history online. Cancellation of your online ticket is possible only in the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible through PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for the tour package will be as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days excluding departure date||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|8 – 14 days excluding departure date||25 % of the package cost|
|4 – 7 days excluding departure date||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
Food: Morning breakfast with tea / coffee, lunch, night dinner / tiffin.
Transport: 55 Seater Non-push back-Non AC / similar bus for pick up from station and sightseeing will be arranged. Where buses are not permitted, the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes. Entrance fees, Pooja, Special Darshan charges, Horse-ride and Boating-charges are to be borne by the tourists.
Terms & Conditions
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC which will include Sleeper Class / Third A / c Train Tickets, Meals i.e. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Hotel accommodation in respective categories and Bus for local sightseeing only.
- The bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will not be provided for triple sharing hotel accommodation. However, if guests want, they can request the
Tour Escort / Train Management for the booking of hotel rooms on extra cost to be paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Clients booked under Triple Sharing room).
- Being a group travel , personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required, do contact our group representative.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before / after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- One Glass of Packaged drinking water will be provided during lunch and dinner per day. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
- Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body / health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition / health problem such as restlessness / anxiety / Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients / any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co-passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in train arrivals and departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
- If any stamped / accident / drowning in Sea / River happened at the destination due to negligence of the passenger / s or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities during the tour through announcement and should not intervene in their working and cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
- The decision of IRCTC / South Central Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
- Please DO follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times. Your Tour Manager is your source of information.
- Please Do carry a Photo Identity Card indicating proof of age such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please Do take complete and personal care of your belongings during the tour.
- Please Do maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places you visit.
- Please Do bear Entry Fee, if any, at the monuments if not specified in Inclusions.
- Please Do stay in groups and follow scheduled timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Please Do adheres to the revised itinerary if the situation so arises by following the instructions of Tour Manager. The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances either before start of tour or during the tour.
- Please Do leaves the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
- Please Do ensures switching off the Lights and fans in the compartments when not in use.
- Please DO NOT consumes alcoholic beverages, bidis, and cigarettes during the tour. IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages / cigarettes / bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
- Please DO NOT carry any valuables like jewellery, antiques, electronic equipments etc., on the tour. Clients carrying the same shall do so at their own risk. In case of any theft or any law & order issues leading to loss of passenger’s property, IRCTC shall not be responsible for the same.
- Please DO NOT Carry any Prohibited articles in person or in your baggage. The client alone shall be responsible for the cost and consequences that follow in the event of the client carrying the same.
- Please DO NOT be rude while interacting with locals and Please DO NOT indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, you may please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please DO NOT indulges in Photography if the same is restricted at certain places.
- Please DO NOT offend the local regulations.
- Please DO NOT pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Please DO NOT cross Railway Tracks but instead Use Foot Over Bridges.
- Please DO NOT waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
In the train
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use over foot bridges.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Lights and fans in the compartments should be switched off when not in use.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals / visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages / cigarettes / bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
For assistance, contact:
|Contact Person Name||Telephone Number||Office Address|
|Zonal Office||040-27702407 / 97013 60701||IRCTC South Central Zone, 1st Floor, Oxford Plaza, S.D. Road, Secunderabad, Telangana|
|Vijayawada Office||82879 32312||IRCTC Vijayawada, Near Railway Retiring Room, Vijayawada|
|Tirupati Office||82879 32313||IRCTC Tirupati, Platform No.1, 1st Floor, Retiring Rooms Complex, Tirupati Railway Station,|