Bharat Gaurav Punya Teerth Yatra
BHARAT GAURAV-PUNYA TEERTH YATRA (SZBG08)
- Duration: 11 Nights/12 Days
- Package Code: SZBG08
- Origin: KOCHUVELI
- Destination: AYODHYA / HARIDWAR / KASHI / MAHAKALESHWAR / OMKARESHWAR / PRAYAGRAJ / RISHIKESH / SARNATH / UJJAIN
- Departure: 25.10.2023
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 25-OCT-23
IRCTC Ltd. Proposes to run ” Punya Teerth Yatra” Rail tour package by Bharat Gaurav Special Tourists train in 3AC & Sleeper class, covering the visit of majority of prominent pilgrim destinations of the country in 12 days’ journey. Ujjain,Mahakaleshwar, Onkareshwar, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Kashi, Sarnath, Ayodhya and Prayagraj are included in the destination list.
|Package name||BHARAT GAURAV-PUNYA TEERTH YATRA|
|Duration||11 Nights / 12 Days|
|Tour / Train Itinerary||Ujjain, Mahakaleshwar, Onkareshwar, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Kashi, Sarnath, Ayodhya and Prayagraj|
|Boarding Points||Kochuveli – Kollam – Chengannur – Kottayam – Ernkulam Town – Thrissur – Ottappalam – Palakkad Jn – Podanur Jn – Erode Jn – Salem Jn|
|Deboarding Points||Salem Jn, Erode Jn, Podanur Jn, Palakkad Jn, Ottappalam, Thrissur, Ernakulam Town, Kottayam, Chengannur, Kollam, Kochuveli|
|No. of seats||754 ( Standard 544 & Comfort 210)|
PACKAGE COST FOR VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF TRAVEL
|Category||Adult Fare (Per Person, In INR)||Child Fare (05-11 yrs. In INR)|
Note: Indian Railways is providing approximately 33% concession for promotion of rail tourism under Bharat Gaurav Train scheme. The above price is inclusive of the concession.
Standard : Sleeper Class in Train, Non AC vehicles for Transfers and AC rooms in Triple sharing basis for stay at places of night stay. For wash/fresh up quadruple sharing Non AC accommodation will be provided.
Comfort : AC 3Tier in Train, Non AC vehicles for Transfers and AC rooms in Budget Hotels for night stay on Triple Sharing basis. For wash / fresh up quadruple sharing AC accommodation shall be provided.
*Where buses are not permitted the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes
Destinations and visits covered:
- Mahakaleshwar – Ujjain
- Ram Jhoola & other temples at Rishikesh
- Ganga Aarti – Haridwar
- Kashi Viswanath Temple, Sarnath, Vishalakshi Temple, Ganga Aarti-Varanasi
- Temple visits at Ayodhya
- Triveni Sangam – Prayagraj
Train Journey, Night Stay, Wash & Change and Transport will be provided as under:
|Train Travel||AC 3 Tier||Sleeper class|
|Accommodation at night stay places||AC budget hotels in Triple Sharing basis||AC budget hotels in Triple Sharing basis|
|Wash / Fresh up||Non AC rooms on Triple sharing basis||Non AC rooms on Triple sharing basis|
|Transfers||Non AC Buses on SIC basis||Non AC buses on SIC basis|
|Meals (Only vegetarian meals will be served)||Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Services of professional and friendly tour escorts.
- Security on train
- IRCTC Tour Managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines
- Entrance fee for monuments
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All others not mentioned in the Package Inclusions
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who wish to avail the same for this tour (only the Train fare & Road transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Land (Holiday) and Rail Tour Packages as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per schedule.
- In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC/SZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances announcements will be made in the train. For example: If halt at Haridwar. is not approved by Railways, an alternate halt at Raiwala will be requested by IRCTC.
- Visit to all sightseeing places are subject to COVID restrictions and guidelines issued by respective government authorities. IRCTC/SZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in such cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC/SZ.
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes 03 Tier AC & Sleeper Class Non AC Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group representative.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to situations that may arise and the same have to be adhered to. In case any problem arising during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification.
- Passengers joining the tour without valid tickets along with ID proof will not be allowed to undertake the tour.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost for the same will have to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness for which the cost will have to be borne by the tourist.
- The tour program may be subject to alterations owing to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
- Coordination for medical attention in case of any sickness shall be made at feasible railway stations enroute, the cost of the same will have to be borne by the tourist.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tour is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
Contact for booking
|City Name||Contact Details|
|Ernakulam Regional Office||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD. #40/8194, 1st Floor, Salih Arcade, Convent Road, Ernakulam- 682035. Tel: 0484 2382991, Mob: 82879 32064, 82879 32082, 82879 32117|
|IRCTC- Tourism Information & Facilitation Centres|
|Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station||Near Booking Office, 2nd Entry, Central Railway Station, Powerhouse Road, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 036. Mob: 82879 32095|
|Kozhikode Railway Station||Near IRCTC Food Plaza, Platform No.1, Kozhikode Railway Station, Kozhikode – 673 001. Mob: 82879 32098|
|Coimbatore Area Office||#209, BLDG No.1569, Maruti Tower, Opp. Govt. Hospital, Trichy Road. Coimbatore – 641018. Mob: 90031 40655|