Punya Teerth Yatra (SZBD395)
- Duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
- Package Code: SZBD395
- Origin: MADURAI
- Destination: AYODHYA / Gaya / KOLKATA / KONARK / PRAYAGRAJ / PURI / VARANASI
- Departure: 12-FEB-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 12-FEB-22
Bharat Darshan Train Tour Updated List 2022 : Click Here
Table of Contents
“Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Boarding / De-boarding Points
Destination covered :- Puri – Konark – Kolkata – Gaya – Varanasi – Ayodhya – Prayagraj
Boarding Points:- Madurai, Dindigul, Karur, Erode, Salem, Yelahanka, Vijayawada
De-boarding Point:- Vijayawada, Yelahanka, Salem, Erode, Karur, Dindigul, Madurai
|Package Name||PUNYA TEERTH YATRA (SZBD395)|
|Destination Covered||Puri – Konark – Kolkata – Gaya – Varanasi – Ayodhya – Prayagraj|
|Traveling Mode||Bharat Darshan Train|
|Station / Departure Time||MADURAI : 00:05 hrs|
Package Tariff:- (Inclusive of GST)
|Package cost (Per person)|
- “Tariff is subject to increase in case of any policy changes by Railways and the difference in the fare should be paid by the booked clients before boarding the train”.
- “Passengers undertaking this tour are advised to carry fully vaccinated certificate or RT-PCR Negative test report as per state protocol / temple administration”
Itinerary Dated :- 12.02.2022 to 22.02.2022
Itinerary No :- SZBD395 (10 Nights / 11 Days)
1. The Arrival / Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per schedule.
2. In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative arrangements will be made by IRCTC / SZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances announcements will be made in the train.
3. IRCTC / SZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
4. In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC / SZ.
Package Inclusions & Exclusions
Package Inclusions: (Budget):
- Train journey by SL class.
- Night stay / Fresh up at Dharmashalas / Hall / Dormitories on multi sharing basis.
- Morning Tea / Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 1 litre Drinking water per day.
- Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
- Tour Escort & Security on train.
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for temples / other sightseeing places.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All others not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Bharat Darshan tours(only the Train fare & Road transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour on written request vide letter / Email.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
Cancellation Policy & Terms and Conditions
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
Food: Morning breakfast with tea / coffee, Lunch, Night dinner.
Transport: Transfers in 55 seater Non push back Non AC / similar bus for pick up from station and sightseeing. Where buses are not permitted the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes. Entrance fees, Pooja, Special Darshan charges, Horse ride, Jeep, Boating charges etc. are to be borne by the tourist.
Accommodation: Hall / Dormitory Accommodation.
Items to Bring: Pillows, Bed Sheet, Nylon rope for drying clothes, Lock and key with chain to secure luggage, Bucket with Mug, Torch Light, Umbrella, Medicines, Plates, Glass, etc.
Terms & Conditions:
- Passengers have to board and deboard the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Sleeper Class Train Journey, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Hall / Dharmashala accommodation, and Bus for local sightseeing only. Cost value package.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group representative.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train if any should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification, by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities on the tour, through announcement and should not intervene in their working and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- The guests need to confirm that he / she is physically and medically fit to undertake the tour.
- The tour program and sightseeing places are subject to alterations due to late running of the train. IRCTC will not be responsible for the delayed running of the trains.
- The final train timings will be as per the railway order.
- The decision of IRCTC / South Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
DO’S & DONT’S to control spread of COVID-19.
- Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Practice physical distance of at least 6 feet as far as possible.
- Tourist should mandatorily wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Tourist should wash their hands and feet with soap and water before entering any religious premises.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) to be made wherever feasible like train / transport / stay etc.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding / deboarding of train / any other transport ,monuments &pilgrim places visit , group lunches / dinners etc.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing / sneezing with a tissue / handkerchief / flexed elbow and disposing off used tissue paper properly.
- Tourist should carry their own thermos flask.
- Self monitoring of health and reporting any illness at the earliest to Tour Manager and IRCTC Helpline.
- Proper disposal of face covers / masks / gloves left over should be ensured.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
- All tourists have to abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration from time to time they are visiting.
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App.is advised.
- Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels / dharrnashala etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels / dharamshala etc.
Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Persons above 65 year age, persons with co morbidities, pregnant woman and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home.
- Only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to travel.
- Declaration to be submitted at the time of commencing the trip that he / she does not have Covid-19 infection.
- Undertaking that the guest will abide to the directions of IRCTC to control the spread of Covid-19.
- All tourists will be subjected to temperature scanning through Infrared thermometer before they commence the trip. Thermal scanning will be done once a day during the trip.
- The tourists are encouraged to carry limited luggage while going on tour and those luggage should be compulsorily sanitised before taking back to the train.
- Any passenger found with abnormally high temperature or with other COVID symptoms will be referred the nearest COVID-19 checking facility.
For More Information
- Regional Office (Bengaluru)
No. 82, SMR Arcade, Dr .Raj Kumar Road,
Rajajinagar 2nd block, Bengaluru – 560 010.
Telephone: 85959 31291, 85959 31292
- Tourist Information & Facilitation Centre (Mysuru)
Platform No.1, Mysore Railway Station.
Phone: 0821 – 2426001, 85959 31294
- Tourist Information & Facilitation Centre (Hubballi)
Near Main Entrance, Booking Office Concurrence,
Hubballi Railway Station.
Contact – 85959 31293
- Tourist Information & Facilitation Centre (Chennai)
Chennai Central Railway Station.
Contact – 044 25352987, 90031 40681, 82879 31964
- Tourist Information & Facilitation Centre (Madurai)
Concourse Hall, First Floor, Madurai Railway Station.
Contact – 0452- 2345757, 82879 31977
- Tourism Information And Facilitation Centre (Coimbatore)
209, Maruthi Towers, Opp. Govt. Hospital, Trichy Road,
Contact: 82879 31965 / 90801 99470
- Tourism Information And Facilitation Centre (Vijayawada)
East Booking Area, Vijaywada Railway Station, Vijayawada-01.
Contact:- 0866- 2572280, 97013 60701
- Tourism Information And Facilitation Centre (Secunderabad)
IRCTC TIFC, GF-14, Tourism Plaza, (GMC Balayogi Paryatak Bhavan)
#6-3-870, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad-500016
Contact:- 040- 23400606, 82879 32229