Puri Gangasagar Bhavya Kashi Yatra (WZBGI01)
- Duration: 9 Nights/10 Days
- Package Code: WZBGI01
- Origin: INDORE
- Destination: AYODHYA / BAIDYANATH / GANGASAGAR / PURI / VARANASI
- Departure: 16.05.2023
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 16-MAY-23
IRCTC takes the privilege of operating an exclusive “Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train” for Puri Gangasagar Bhavya Kashi Yatra (WZBGI01) starting from Indore with confirmed train tickets in Non-AC Sleeper Class for its esteemed passengers. The destinations covered in Itinerary include Puri- Gangasagar – Baidyanath – Varanasi and Ayodhya. Booking of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Trains is available online on our website (www.irctctourism.com). Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center and Regional Offices.
|Package / Tour Name||“PURI GANGASAGAR BHAVYA KASHI YATRA”|
|Traveling Mode||Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train|
|Class||Sleeper Class (SL)|
|Duration||09 Nights / 10 Days|
|Tour Itinerary||Puri – Gangasagar – Baidyanath – Varanasi – Ayodhya & Back|
|Boarding Points||Indore, Ujjain, Rani Kamlapati, Itarasi, Jabalpur, Katni & Anuppur|
|De-Boarding Points||Katni, Jabalpur, Itarasi, Rani kamlapati, Ujjain & Indore|
|Date of Departure||16.05.2023|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Tour Price: Price mentioned below is inclusive of GST :
|Category||Price Per Person|
|Economy ( SL)||Rs. 17,600 /-|
Note: Indian Railways is providing approximately 33% concession for promotion of rail tourism under Bharat Gaurav Train scheme. The above price is inclusive of the concession.
Destination and Visits Covered: –
- Puri : Jangannath Puri Temple, Konark Temple, Lingraj Temple
- Kolkata: Kali Mata Temple & Ganga Sagar.
- Jasidih : Baba Baidyanath dham Jyotirlinga Temple.
- Varanasi: Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Ganga Ghat
- Ayodhya : Shri Ram Janam Bhoomi
|16.05.2023||Indore||Departure of train from Indore. Boarding of passengers at Indore, Ujjain, Rani Kamlapati & Itarasi. Overnight train Journey.|
|17.05.2023||Jabalpur, Katni & Anuppur||Boarding of passengers at Jabalpur, Katni & Anuppur. Overnight train Journey.|
|18.05.2023||Puri/Malatipatpur||Early morning Arrival at Malatipatpur / Puri Railway station. By road transfer to Puri to visit Jagannath puri temple. (Overnight Stay at Puri).|
|19.05.2023||Puri/Malatipatpur||By road proceed to visit famous Konark temple and Bhubaneshwar Lingaraja temple. Departure towards Kolkata.|
|20.05.2023||Kolkata||Arrival at Kolkata railway station. By road transfer to Ganga-Sagar. (Overnight Stay at Gangasagar)|
|21.05.2023||Kolkata||After breakfast by road proceed to visit Kali Mandir at kolkata. Late Night departure for Jasidih. Over night train journey.|
|22.05.2023||Jasidih||Arrival at Jaisidih railway station. By road proceed to visit Baba Baidyanath Dham Jyotirlinga Temple (Deoghar). Late evening departure to Varanasi.|
|23.05.2023||Varanasi||Arrival at Varanasi. By road proceed to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple & Ganga Aarti by own. Late Night departure to Ayodhya.|
|24.05.2023||Ayodhya||Arrival at Ayodhya Railway station. By road transfer to the accommodation places for freshen-up. After breakfast proceed to visit Shri Ram Janam Bhumi Temple at Ayodhya. Evening departure towards Indore.|
|25.05.2023||Indore||De-boarding of passengers at Katni, Jabalpur, Itarasi, Rani Kamlapati, Ujjain & Indore. Tour ends with happy memories.|
“Timings mentioned above are tentative and may be change. Final timing issue by Railway operating department will be intimated two days before the commencement of journey”
1. The Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per the schedule.
2. In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC/WZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances, announcements will be made in the train.
3. IRCTC/WZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
4. In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC/WZ.
- Train journey by Sleeper (SL) class.
- Non-AC Budget Hotel Rooms on Twin and Triple sharing Basis for night stay.
- Non-AC Buses on Seat in Coach Basis for transfers and sightseeing.
- On-board and Off-board vegetarian meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served.
- Wash & Change (Freshen-up) on Multi sharing Basis in Non-AC Budget Hotel Room ( Maximum 05 Pax in one room)
- Tour Escort for announcements and information & Security staff on train for each coach (without arms).
- 02 liter water bottle Per Day.
- Travel Insurance.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments and Boating, adventure sports etc.
- Meals are included but a choice of menu is not available.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- Special Darshan Tickets of pilgrimage sites.
- Camera Charges, Porterage, Pony, Doli or Helicoptor Sevice’s etc.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train Tours (only the Train Fare & Road Transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
Important Note: IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/strikes/cancellations/delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour-period
- Passengers undertaking this tour are required to carry fully vaccinated certificate as per state protocol/ temple administration.
Generic preventive measures :-
The generic measures include simple public health measures that are to be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19. These measures need to be observed by all supporting staff and tourists during tour package services at all times.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible like train/transport/stay etc.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a Tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-Monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to Tour manager and IRCTC helpline.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of AarogyaSetu app, shall be advised to all (Supporting staff& Tourists).
For cancellation of your ticket, please log into your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number (TCN) of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history online. Cancellation of your online ticket is possible only in the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible through PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for the tour package will be as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Third SL Train Tickets, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, NAC Rooms at places of night stay & Freshen-up, NAC road transfer services.
- Some of the hotels in the selected locations may not be having lift facilities. Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked
- Personalized service is not viable, hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required, do contact our group representative.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- Two liter packaged water bottle per tourist per day shall be provided to all travelled passengers. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
- Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory).
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co-passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in train arrivals and departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
- If any stamped/accident/drowning in Sea/River happened at the destination due to negligence of the passengers or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities during the tour through announcement and should not intervene in their working and cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
- The decision of IRCTC/West Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
- Please DO follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times. Your Tour Manager is your source of information.
- Please DO carry a Photo Identity Card indicating proof of age such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please DO take complete and personal care of your belongings during the tour.
- Please DO maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places you visit.
- Please DO bear Entry Fee, if any, at the monuments if not specified in Inclusions.
- Please DO stay in groups and follow scheduled timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Please DO adheres to the revised itinerary if the situation so arises by following the instructions of Tour Manager. The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances either before start of tour or during the tour.
- Please DO leaves the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
- Please DO ensures switching off the Lights and fans in the compartments when not in use.IRCTC’s DON’Ts:
- Please DO NOT consumes alcoholic beverages, bidis, and cigarettes during the tour. IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages/cigarettes/bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
- Please DO NOT carry any valuables like jewellery, antiques, electronic equipments etc., on the tour. Clients carrying the same shall do so at their own risk. In case of any theft or any law & order issues leading to loss of passenger’s property, IRCTC shall not be responsible for the same.
- Please DO NOT Carry any Prohibited articles in person or in your baggage. The client alone shall be responsible for the cost and consequences that follow in the event of the client carrying the same.
- Please DO NOT be rude while interacting with locals and Please DO NOT indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, you may please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please DO NOT indulges in Photography if the same is restricted at certain places.
- Please DO NOT offend the local regulations.
- Please DO NOT pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Please DO NOT cross Railway Tracks but instead Use Foot Over Bridges.
- Please DO NOT waste any water unnecessarily in the trainDO’s and DONT’S for COVID-19:
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
Luggage should be disinfected at reception /boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with with their hands.
- All tourists have to abide the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding / de-boarding of train /any other transport ,monuments & pilgrim places visit , group lunches / dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
- Touching of statues /idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad /distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
In the train
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use over foot bridges.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Lights and fans in the compartments should be switched off when not in use
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages/cigarettes/bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
|City Name||Contact Details|
|Indore||Tourist Facilitation Centre, Platform no. 1, Railway Station, Indore. 0731- 2522200, 93219 01866, 82879 31656, 82879 31723.|
|Bhopal||IRCTC Regional Office: 2nd Floor, Block-4, Paryawas Bhawan, Arera Hills, Bhopal. 93219 01862, 82879 31725, 82879 31656.|
|Jabalpur||Area Office Ticket Counter: Platform no. 1, Railway Station, Jabalpur. 0761- 2998807, 93219 01832, 82879 31656, 82879 31725, 93219 01862.|