NEW TIME TABLE
The existing time table of Indian Railways will remain valid till 30th September, 2017 and the new time table will come into effect from first October, 2017 instead of 1st July, 2017.Indian Railways advises to all passengers to note and act accordingly.
CONTINUATION OF EXPERIMENTAL STOPPAGE AT BANNIKOPPA
Railways have decided to continue the one minute experimental stoppage provided for following trains at Bannikoppauntil further advice.
1. Train No. 16591 Hubballi –Mysuru Hampi Daily Express at 20.00 (A)/ 20.01 (D)
2. Train No. 57273Hubballi – Tirupati Fast Passengerat 07.54(A)/ 07.55 (D)
3. Train No. 16592 Mysuru – Hubballi Hampi Daily Express at 08.24(A)/ 08.25 (D)
4. Train No. 57274Tirupati – HubballiFast Passengerat 18.25(A)/ 18.26 (D)
TRAINS TO RUN WITH LHB COACHES PERMANENTLY
The following trains are provided with Linke Hofmann Busch (LHB) coaches in place of conventional coaches. LHB coaches can accommodate more passengers than the conventional coaches.
1. The train No.16502 Yesvantpur – Ahmadabad weekly Express will run with LHB coaches from 16th April, 2017 and the train No.16501 Ahmadabad– Yesvantpur will run with LHB coaches from 18th April, 2017.
2. The train No.12291 Yesvantpur – Chennai Weekly Express will run with LHB coaches from 21st April, 2017 and the train No.12291 Chennai– Yesvantpur will run with LHB coaches from 22nd April, 2017.
Both trains will have the revised composition of 21 coaches each and comprising of One AC 2-tier coach Two AC 3-tier coaches, Fourteen Second class Sleeper coaches, One General Second Class coaches one Pantry Car and Two Luggage and Brake with Generator.
CANCELLATION OF TRAIN BETWEEN TIRUCHIRAPPALLI AND KRISHNARAJAPURAM
The Train No. 06049/06050 Tiruchirappalli- Krishnarajapuram-Tiruchirappalli Bi-weekly Special train with special fare to clear extra rush of passengers during summer from 19.03.2017 to 28.06.2017 is cancelled with effect from 19.04.2017 due to poor occupancy.
BI-WEEKLY SPECIAL TRAIN WITH SPECIAL FARE BETWEEN COIMBATORE AND KRISHNARAJAPURAM
Railways will run Bi-weekly Special train with special fare between Coimbatore and Krishnarajapuram to clear extra rush of passengers during summer
The Train No. 06059 Coimbatore– Krishnarajapuram departures from Coimbatore at 06.25 hrs on all Sundays and Wednesdays from 19th April, 2017 to 28th June 2017 and arrives Krishnarajapuram at 14.30 hrs on all Sundays and Wednesdays (Total 21 trips). The train arrives/departures at Tiruppur (07.10/07.12), Erode (08.00/08.05), Salem(09.05/09.10), Tiruppatur (11.30/11.35), Kuppam (12.16/12.17) and Bangarpet (12.45/12.47).
The Train No. 06060 Krishnarajapuram– Coimbatore departures from Krishnarajapuramat 21.30 hrs on all Sundays and Wednesdays from 19th April, 2017 to 28th June 2017 and arrives Coimbatore at 05.40 hrs on all Mondays and Thursdays (Total 21 trips).The train arrives/departures at Bangarpet (22.30/22.32), Kuppam (23.01/23.02), Tiruppatur (00.50/01.05), Salem (02.40/02.42), Erode (03.40/03.45) and Tiruppur (04.29/04.31).
Train No. 06059/06060 Coimbatore– Krishnarajapuram-Coimbatore Bi-weekly Special train with special fare will have 17 coaches comprising of Two Second class Sleeper coaches, Five Second Class Chair Car,Eight General Second Class coaches and Two Luggages cum Break-vans.
Advance booking is open.