Ram Janki Yatra India to Nepal
Shri Ram Janki Yatra: Ayodhya to Janakpur (CDBG02)
- Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Package Code: CDBG02
- Origin: DELHI / DELHI SAFDARJUNG
- Destination: AYODHYA / JANAKPUR / NANDIGRAM / PRAYAGRAJ / SITAMARHI / VARANASI
- Departure: 17.02.2023
IRCTC Ltd. Proposes to run “Shri Ram Janki Yatra: Ayodhya to Janakpur” tour package by Bharat Gaurav Deluxe AC Tourists train in 2AC & 1 AC classes, covering the visit of Ayodhya & Janakpur (Nepal) together with two sacred cities Kashi and Prayag. This tour will showcase four important pilgrimage and heritage destination in 7 days tour.
|Tour Name||” SHRI RAM JANKI YATRA: AYODHYA TO JANAKPUR”|
|Tour Duration||06 Nights -07 Days|
|Tour Itinerary||Delhi – Ayodhya- Nandigram- Janakpur – Sitamarhi – Varanasi- Prayagraj – Delhi.|
|Train Itinerary||Delhi (DSJ) – Ayodhya – Sitamarhi – Varanasi – Delhi (DSJ).|
|Boarding / De boarding Stations||Delhi Safdarjung, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Tundla, Itawah , Kanpur|
|Total No. of Seats||120 (AC-I :72 Seats & AC-II:48 Seats)|
TOUR PRICE (Per person price in Indian Rupees inclusive of GST):
|Class||Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy||Triple Occupancy||Child with Bed (5 – 11 Years)|
|AC I (72 Seats)||58440||52650||52650||49315|
|AC II (48 Seats)||45040||39775||39775||35970|
DESTINATIONS AND VISITS COVERED:
- Ayodhya: Ram Janmbhoomi temple, Hanuman garhi, Saryu Ghat.
- Nandigram: Ram-Bharat Temple.
- Janakpur : Ram-Janki Mandir and Dhanusha Dham.
- Sitamarhi: Ram Janki Temple at Sitamarhi and Puraura Dham.
- Varanasi: Sarnath (Outer visit), Tulsi Manas temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Kashi Vishwanath Corridor and temple, Ganga Aarti at Varanasi Ghat
- Prayagraj: Sangam sthal, Hanuman Mandir, Shankar Viman Mandapam and Bharadwaj Ashram.
NOTE: Seating arrangement will be finalized 07 days prior to departure and allocation of lower berth is not guaranteed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
|17.02.23||Day 1||Delhi (DSJ)||
|18.02.23||Day 2||Ayodhya – Sitamarhi||
|19.02.23||Day 3||Sitamarhi – Janakpur||
|20.02.23||Day 4||Janakpur – Sitamarhi||
|21.02.23||Day 5||Varanasi – Sarnath – Varanasi||
|22.02.23||Day 6||Varanasi – Prayagraj – Delhi||
|23.02.23||Day 7||Delhi (DSJ)||
TOUR ENDS WITH HAPPY MEMORIES.
NOTE: Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the Railways.
- Train Journey by Deluxe AC Tourist train in AC-II & AC-I class.
- 02 Nights stay in Deluxe hotels (AC rooms) as per itinerary.
- Wash and change at Ayodhya in good quality Hotels (AC Rooms)
- All meals: morning tea, breakfast lunch and dinner: vegetarian only.
- All Transfers and sightseeing in AC vehicles.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Services of professional and friendly tour escorts.
- IRCTC Tour Managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Monument entry charges, boating, adventure sports etc.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc. which are not included in the itinerary.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- All Guests are requested to carry Voter ID / Aadhar Card & Covid-19 final dose certificate with them.
- Some of the hotels in the selected locations may not be having lift facilities.
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Deluxe Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellation / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body / health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition / health problem such as restlessness / anxiety / Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients / any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
DO’S & DON’Ts:
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty.Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- All tourists have to abide with the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc. as much as possible.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding / de-boarding of train / any other transport, monuments & pilgrim places visit group lunches / dinners etc.
- Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc. inside the religious place.
- COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow instructions issued by your Tour Manager at all times.
DURING TRAIN JOURNEY
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals / visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
For More Information Contact:
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.
M-13, Punj House, Connaught Place (Outer Circle), New Delhi – 110001.
Tel- 011-23701101. Mobile No.: 82879 30739, 82879 30297 and 82879 30484