Ram Janki Yatra India to Nepal
- Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Package Code: CBG02
- Origin: DELHI SAFDARJUNG
- Destination: AYODHYA / JANAKPUR / KATHMANDU / VARANASI
- Departure: 12-JUL-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 12-JUL-22
IRCTC Ltd. Proposes to run “Ram Janki Yatra: India to Nepal” tour package by Bharat Gaurav Tourists train in 3AC class, covering the visit of Ayodhya & Kashi Vishwanath in India and Janakpur & Pashupatinath (Kathmandu) in Nepal. This tour will showcase two important pilgrimage and heritage destination of both the countries in 8 days tour.
|Package Name||“Ram Janki Yatra: India to Nepal”|
|Duration||7 Nights / 8 Days|
|Tour Itinerary||Delhi – Ayodhya – Kathmandu – Janakpur – Varanasi – Delhi|
|Boarding Points||Delhi Safdarjung, Ghaziabad, Moradabad, Bareli, Shahjahanpur, Lucknow|
|Deboarding Points||Lucknow, Shahjahanpur, Bareli, Moradabad, Ghaziabad, Delhi Safdarjung|
|No. of Seats||600|
Destinations and visits covered:
- Ayodhya : Ram Janmbhoomi temple, Hanuman garhi, Saryu Ghat.
- Kathmandu : Pashupatinath Temple, Darbar Squire, Swaymbhunath Stupa.
- Janakpur : Ram-Janki Mandir.
- Varanasi : Tulsi Manas temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Kashi Vishwanath Corridor and temple, Ganga Aarti at Varanasi Ghat.
“IRCTC offers 10% discount up to the booking of 100 tourists.”.
TOUR PRICE: Per person inclusive of GST
|Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy||Triple Occupancy||Child with Bed
(5 – 11 Years)
|Rs. 36,960/-||Rs. 33,600/-||Rs. 33,600/-||Rs. 30,240/|
Note: Seating arrangement will be finalized 07 days prior to departure and allocation of lower berth is not guaranteed.
Important Note:- COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
Shri Ramayana Yatra By Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train (CBG01): Click Here
- Duration: 17 Nights / 18 Days
- Package Code: CBG01
- Origin: DELHI
- Destination: AYODHYA / BHADRACHALAM / CHITRAKOOT / HAMPI / JANAKPUR / KANCHIPURAM / NANDIGRAM / NASHIK / PRAYAGRAJ / RAMESHWARAM / SHRINGAVERPUR / SITAMARHI / VARANASI
- Departure: 21-Jun-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 21-JUN-22
Time wise Tour Itinerary
|Day 1||Delhi (DSJ)||
|Day 3||Raxaul – Kathmandu||
|Day 5||Kathmandu – Janakpur – Varanasi||
|Day 7||Varanasi – Delhi||
|Day 8||Delhi (DSJ)||
TOUR ENDS WITH HAPPY MEMORIES.
Note : Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the Railways.
- Train Journey by Special tourist train in 3 AC class.
- 03 Nights stay in neat and clean good quality hotels (AC rooms) as per itinerary.
- All meals: morning tea, breakfast lunch and dinner: vegetarian only.
- All Transfers and sightseeing in Non AC vehicles.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Services of professional and friendly tour escorts.
- IRCTC Tour Managers will travel throughout the tour for necessary assistance.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Monument entry charges.
- Boating, adventure sports etc.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Any room service will be chargeable.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guides etc. not included in the itinerary.
- All kind of tips to drivers, waiters, guides, representative, Fuel Surcharge, etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Anything not included in the inclusions.
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Before 30 days (excluding departure date)||10 % of the package cost|
|Up to 15-29 days (excluding departure date)||30 % of the package cost|
|Up to 9 – 14 days (excluding departure date)||60 % of the package cost|
|Less than 8 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellation / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body / health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition / health problem such as restlessness / anxiety / Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients / any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
DO’S & DON’T :
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
1. Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
2. Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
4. Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
5. Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with with their hands.
6. All tourists have a abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
7. Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
8. Social distancing to be followed during boarding / deboarding of train / any other transport, monuments & pilgrim places visit , group lunches / dinners etc.
9. Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc.
10. All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc.
11. Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
12. No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
13. COVID-19 fully vaccination certificate is compulsory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers should carry vaccination certificate in hard copy or in phone during the duration of tour.
14. Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
- During Train Journey
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot over bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals / visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines / places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
For More Details:
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.
M-13, Punj House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001
Service Partner :
R.K Associates & Hoteliers Pvt. Ltd.
Address: D-187 Okhla Phase 1 New Delhi 110020
Contact Person: Puneet Agrawal
Contact No: 011-49100100