Shirdi Special – Divya Dharshana Yathra IRCTC
- Duration: 6 Nights/7 Days
- Package Code: SZBD398
- Origin: MADURAI
- Destination: AHOBILAM / MAHANANDI / MANTRALAYAM / NAVA BRINDAVAN / SHIRDI
- Departure: 25-MAR-2022
- Upcoming Date Of Journey: 25-MAR-22
Bharat Darshan Train Tour Updated List 2022 : Click Here
Table of Contents
“Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable all – inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train is available online on our website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Boarding / De-boarding Points
Destination Covered : Ahobilam – Mahanandi – Shirdi – Mantralayam – Nava Brindavan
Boarding Point: Madurai, Dindigul, Tiruchchirappalli, Vridhachalam, Villupuram Jn, Chennai Egmore
De-Boarding Points: Chennai Egmore, Villupuram, Vridhachalam , Tiruchchirappalli, Dindigul, Madurai
|Package Name||SHIRDI SPECIAL – Divya Dharshana Yathra (SZBD398)|
|Destination Covered||Ahobilam – Mahanandi – Shirdi – Mantralayam – Nava Brindavan|
|Traveling Mode||Bharat Darshan Train|
|Station / Departure Time||Madurai: 00.02 hrs|
Package Tariff: (Inclusive of GST)
|Category||Price Per Pax (5 years & above)|
Tourists are advised to keep the Vaccination Certificate or RT-PCR negative report (less than 48 hrs prior to the journey date).
“Tourists above 65 years and pregnant women who have completed 15 days from the receipt of 2nd dose of vaccination shall be allowed for darshan in Shirdi Temple after producing the final vaccination certificate at the verification counter”.
Tourists are advised to keep the Vaccination Certificate or RT – PCR negative report (less than 48 hrs prior to the journey date).
- The Arrival / Departure timings at halt stations are tentative and subject to Railway approval and train running as per the schedule.
- In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC / SZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances announcements will be made in the train. For example, if halt at “Sai Nagar Shirdi” is not approved by Railways, an alternate halt at “Kopargaon” will be requested by IRCTC.
- IRCTC / SZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
- In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC / SZ.
|25.03.22||Departure from Madurai||Tour Starts||Early Morning|
|Departure from Dindigul||Early Morning||Early Morning|
|Departure from Tiruchchirappalli||Morning||Morning|
|Departure from Virudhachalam||Morning||Morning|
|Departure from Villupuram||Morning||Morning|
|Departure from Chennai Egmore||Morning||Morning|
|Arrival Cudapah at||Evening||—|
|Transfer to Ahobilam by road||Night||Night Stay|
|26.03.22||Darshan of Narasimha Swamy Mahanandeswara Swamy||—||—|
|Board train from Nandyal at||—||Night|
|27.03.22||rrival Sainagar Shirdi at Darshan of Shirdi Saibaba||Noon||Night Stay|
|28.03.22||Board train from Sainagar Shirdi at||—||Evening|
|29.03.22||Arrival Mantralayam at Darshan of Ragavendra Swamy||Morning||—|
|Board train from Mantralayam Road at Arrival Hospete at||—
|30.03.22||Darshan of Navabrindavan||—||—-|
|Board train from Hospete at||—||Evening|
|31.03.22||Arrival Chennai Egmore||Morning||Morning|
|Arrival Villupuram Jn.||Morning||Morning|
|Arrival Dindigul Jn||Afternoon||Afternoon|
|Arrival Madurai Jn.||Evening||Tour Ends|
Generic preventive measures:
- The generic measures include simple public health measures that are to be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19. These measures need to be observed by all supporting staff and tourists during tour package services at all times.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers / masks to be made mandatory.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible like train / transport / stay etc.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing / sneezing with a Tissue / handkerchief / flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly.
- Self-Monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest to Tour manager and IRCTC helpline.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu app, Shall be advised to all (Supporting staff& Tourists).
B. DO’s & Don’ts list:
- A list containing Do’s & Don’ts may be sent two day in advance form the date of journey / commencement of trip via e-mail / SMS and hardcopy may be given to each tourists at the time of boarding with the following points:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu app by all(Staff & Tourists)
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty. Use of alcohol-based sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- All tourists should abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / Local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourists should avoid using other tourist’s phone, Water bottle, Umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Social distancing should be followed during boarding / deboarding of train / any other transport, Monuments &pilgrim places visit, group lunches / dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, buses, hotels / dharmashala etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels / dharamshala etc.
- Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc, not allowed in religious / tourist inside the religious place.
- No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc. inside the religious place.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
Package Inclusions & Exclusions
PACKAGE COST INCLUSIONS:
- Train journey by SL class.
- Night stay / Fresh up at Dharmashalas / Hall on multi sharing basis.
- Morning Tea / Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & 1 litre Drinking water per day.
- Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
- Tour Escort & Security on train.
- Travel Insurance.
- Sanitization Kit.
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments, Boating charges, Temple Pooja & Archana.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All others not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Bharat Darshan tours(only the Train fare & Road transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
Cancellation Policy & Terms and Conditions
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
Food: Morning breakfast with tea / coffee, Lunch, Night dinner / tiffin.
Transport: 50 / 55 Seater Non Push back Non AC / similar bus for pick up from station and sightseeing is arranged. Where buses are not permitted the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes. Entrance fees, Horse ride and Boating charges are to be borne by the tourist.
Accommodation: Hall / Dharmashala Accommodation
Items to Bring: Pillows, Bed Sheet, Nylon rope for drying clothes, Lock and key with chain to secure luggage, Torch Light, Umbrella, Medicines, Plates, Glass, etc.
Terms & Conditions:
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Sleeper Class Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Hall type accommodations and Bus for local sightseeing only. Cost value package.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our group representative.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in Train Arrivals and Departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification.
- Passengers joining the tour without valid tickets along with ID proof will not be allowed to undertake the tour.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities on the tour, through announcement and should not intervene in their working and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- The tour program may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
- The decision of IRCTC / South Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities / strikes / cancellations / delay of train / insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
For More Information
Tourist Information & Facilitation Centre (Chennai)
Chennai Central Railway Station.
Contact – 82879 32121
Tourist Information & Facilitation Centre (Chennai)
No.9, 7A, The Raintree Place.
Mc.Nichols Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031
Contact – 90031 40680 / 82879 31964, 044 – 2836 3726
Tourist Information & Facilitation Centre (Madurai)
Concourse Hall, First Floor,
Madurai Railway Station.
Contact – 82879 31977, 0452- 2345757
Tourist Information & Facilitation Centre (Tirucchirappalli)
Tirucchirappalli Railway Station.
Contact – 82879 31974
Tourism Information And Facilitation Centre (Coimbatore)
209, Maruthi Towers, Opp. Govt. Hospital, Trichy Road,
Coimbatore – 641018
Contact: 82879 31965 / 90801 99470
Regional Office (Bengaluru)
No. 82, SMR Arcade, Dr .Raj Kumar Road,
Rajajinagar 2nd block, Bengaluru – 560 010.
Telephone: 080- 22960014, 85959 31291, 85959 31290
Tourist Information & Facilitation Centre (Bengaluru)
Concourse Hall, Next to Higginbothams Book Stall,
Bengaluru City Railway Station.
Phone: 080 – 22960013, 85959 31292
TOURISM INFORMATION AND FACILITATION CENTRES
Vijaywada (Andhra Pradesh)
East Booking Area, Vijaywada Railway Station, Vijayawada – 01.
Contact :- 0866- 2572280, 97013 60701