AC EMU / DEMU / MEMU Issue Yearly Season Tickets Indian Railway
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular No. 05 of 2022
New Delhi, dated 02.03.2022
No.TC 11/2910/2021 /AC EMU-Part 3
The Principal Chief Commercial Managers, All Zonal Railways
Sub: Issue of quarterly, half-yearly and yearly season tickets in AC EMU / DEMU / MEMU.
Ref : 1. Commercial Circular no. 02 of 2013 dated 04.01.2013.
2. Commercial Circular no. 85 of 2017 dated 22.12.2017.
3. Commercial Circular no. 06 of 2018 dated 19.01.2018.
4. Commercial Circular no. of 27 of 2019 dated 30.05.2019.
In continuation of above instructions, Ministry of Railways have decided to permit quarterly, half-yearly and yearly season tickets in AC EMU / DEMU / MEMU as per existing provisions contained in Rule no. 242 of IRCA Coaching Tariff no. 26 Part 1 (Vol 1) & Commercial Circular no. 02 of 2013 dated 04.01.2013 @ 2.7, 5.4 & 10.8 times of monthly season ticket fare applicable for AC locals respectively.
2. CRIS is requested to make necessary changes in the software.
3. The above scheme shall be initially applicable on an experimental basis for a period of one year. Zonal Railways may periodically review the scheme for proper assessment and furnish a report to this office for further decision.
4. The receipt of this letter may be acknowledged. Also please check these instructions on the Indian Railways website – www.indianrailways.gov.in under the head commercial circulars.
5. This disposes off CR’s reference no. C / RC / Fare / ARN / Trains dated 02.02.2022.
6. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Director Passenger Marketing