Train No. 12088 Guwahati – Naharlagun Shatabdi Express (with Vistadome) | Train No. 15908 Naharlagun – Tinsukia Vistadome Express
North East Rail connectivity gets a Boost:
Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, Hon’ble CM of Assam & Hon’ble MoS Railways, Smt. Darshana Jardosh shall flag off Train No.12088 Guwahati-Naharlagun Shatabdi Express (with Vistadome) today at 11 AM from Guwahati Station.
Guwahati – Naharlagun route is surrounded by the tea gardens along side track ideal for Vistadome experience of tourists.
- Tourists can enjoy the scenic beauty of forest and hills on either side of the track.
- Naharlagun-Tinsukia Vistadome will provide breath-taking views of Brahmaputra River.
- The route passes through Bogibeel bridge, Tea Gardens, rain forests along the track.
- Tourists can enjoy the marvelous views of the mountains of Himalayan range.
- Both the routes shall cover historic cities of Assam.
- Tourism sector of Assam and Arunachal will benefit from these new services.