Vande Bharat Express Dharwad – KSR Bengaluru Details
Train No. 07305 Dharwad – KSR Bengaluru Vande Bharat Express (Vande Bharat Inaugural Special Train) will leave Dharwad at 10.35 hrs on and from Tuesday June 27, 2023 and reach KSR Bengaluru at 17.05 hrs, the same day.
Travel Time: 6h 30m, 14 halts, Distance: 490 km, Avg Speed: 75 km/hr
|Station||Departs / Arrives||Train No. 07305 Dharwad – KSR Bengaluru Vande Bharat Express Time Table|
|SSS Hubballi Jn||(a / d)||11.00 / 11.05|
|SMM Haveri||(a / d)||12.05 /12.06|
|Ranibennur||(a / d)||12.26 / 12.27|
|Harihar||(a / d)||12.44 / 12.45|
|Davangere||(a / d)||12.58 / 13.00|
|Chikjajur Jn||(a / d)||13.29 / 13.30|
|Birur Jn||(a / d)||14.11 / 14.12|
|Arsikere Jn||(a / d)||14.43 / 14.45|
|Tiptur||(a / d)||15.03 / 15.04|
|Ammasandra||(a / d)||15.23 /15.24|
|Tumakuru||(a / d)||15.51 / 15.52|
|Dodbele||(a / d)||16.12 / 16.13|
|Chikka Banavara Jn||(a / d)||16.30 / 16.31|
|Yesvantpur Jn||(a / d)||16.38 16.40|
|KSR Bengaluru City Jn||(Arrives)||17.05|
The commercial operations will commence from 28 June 2023 from both sides. It will run six days a week except Tuesday. Fare Chart:
|Train No||From||To||AC CHAIR CAR||EXECUTIVE CLASS|
|KSR BENGALURU||SSS HUBBALLI||1135||2180|
|Train No||From||To||AC CHAIR CAR||EXECUTIVE CLASS|
|SSS HUBBALLI||KSR BENGALURU||1300||2375|
5 New Vande Bharat Express Time Table, Route, Frequency and Fare Details
|S. No.||Vande Bharat Express Between the Station||For More Details|
|1||Goa – Mumbai CSMT (Train No. 22229/ Train No. 22230)||Click Here|
|2||Bhopal – Jabalpur (Train No. 20173 / Train No. 20174)||Click Here|
|3||Ranchi – Patna (Train No. 22349 / Train No. 22350)||Click Here|
|4||Dharwad – KSR Bengaluru – Dharwad||Click Here|
|5||Bhopal – Indore – Bhopal||Click Here|
Features of Vande Bharat Express train
- Vande Bharat Express is a self-propelled semi-high speed train set. This train has been completely indigenously manufactured under the “Make in India” initiative.
- Vande Bharat Express train has 8 chair car coaches with stainless steel car body and comfortable seating.
- The bogies are provided with fully suspended traction motors for a speed capability of 160 KMPH.
- Vande Bharat Express has two driver cab coaches at both ends, which ensures faster turn-around time at destinations and saves time.
- The train will have on-board Wi-Fi infotainment, GPS-based passenger information system, sleek interiors, bio-vacuum toilets with touch-free features, diffused LED lighting, charging points under each seat, individual touch-based reading lights and concealed roller blinds. There are better passenger facilities.
- Each coach is fitted with a 32 inch screen to provide information and entertainment to the passengers.
- Mini Pantry facility is available in each coach for availability of hot food, hot and cold beverages to the passengers. This travel friendly pantry is fully insulated which reduces the heat and noise level of the pantry.
- Air-conditioning system with improved heat ventilation and ultra violet lamp to supply germ free air and intelligent air-conditioning system adjusts cooling according to climatic conditions/number of passengers.
- Comfortable reclining seats have been provided in all classes, while executive coaches have the additional facility of 180 degree swivel seats.
- This train is equipped with “Kavach” technology which is an indigenously developed Train Collision Avoidance System.
- It is also fitted with emergency alarm button and emergency talk back unit, so that passengers can talk to the crew in case of emergency. CCTVs have been installed in all coaches for safe travel.
- The gangway connecting the coaches of Vande Bharat Express to each other has been completely sealed with sensors. Doors are interlocked for dust free environment.
- To enhance the green footprint of Indian Railways, the train has been designed in such a way that power cars have been removed and with advanced regenerative braking system, it also saves about 30% power.
- It can accelerate from 0 to 100 KMPH in just 52 seconds and reach a top speed of 160 KMPH in 129 seconds.
- Vande Bharat 2.0 is more advanced and equipped with better facilities. The weight of this upgraded Vande Bharat Express will be 392 tonnes.
- Seat numbers in Braille on the handrails of disabled-friendly seats.
Benefits of Vande Bharat train
- The introduction of the train will boost tourism in the surrounding areas and provide a comfortable and faster mode of travel. Tourist places can be visited in minimum time.
- New employment will be created.
- Benefits to farmers, traders.
- Higher educational institutions will be connected to the capital.
- Travel time will also be saved.
- Vande Bharat Express will be environment friendly.
Vande Bharat Express KSR Bengaluru To Dharwad Halt Stations | Vande Bharat Express KSR Bengaluru to Dharwad Timings | Vande Bharat Express Dharwad to KSR Bengaluru Timings | Vande Bharat Express KSR Bengaluru to Dharwad Ticket Price | Vande Bharat Express Dharwad to KSR Bengaluru Ticket Price | Vande Bharat Express KSR Bengaluru-Dharwad Timings, Route and Frequency | KSR Bengaluru Madgaon Vande Bharat Express Stops | Vande Bharat Express KSR Bengaluru to Dharwad Ticket Price | Vande Bharat Express KSR Bengaluru to Dharwad Route