Vande Bharat Express Madgaon-Mumbai CSMT Details
Vande Bharat Express Goa – Mumbai CSMT (Train No. 22229/ Train No. 22230) Time Table, Route, Frequency and Fare
Hon’ble Prime Minister will flag off 5 Vande Bharat Express trains from Rani Kamlapati (Bhopal) Station
Shri Narendra Modi Hon’ble Prime Minister will flag off 5 Vande Bharat Express trains for different cities from Rani Kamlapati Railway (Bhopal) station on 27.06.2023. The details are as under:-
|S. No.||Vande Bharat Express Between the Station||For More Details|
|1||Goa – Mumbai CSMT (Train No. 22229/ Train No. 22230)||Click Here|
|2||Bhopal – Jabalpur (Train No. 20173 / Train No. 20174)||Click Here|
|3||Ranchi – Patna (Train No. 22349 / Train No. 22350)||Click Here|
|4||Dharwad – KSR Bengaluru – Dharwad||Click Here|
|5||Bhopal – Indore – Bhopal||Click Here|
A) Madgaon (Goa)-Mumbai Vande Bharat Express-
Madgaon-Mumbai Vande Bharat Express train is 5th for Maharashtra.
This resolution of nation building is getting new strength today through infrastructure construction. In this sequence, a new chapter is being added in the rail connectivity between Goa and Maharashtra. The new Vande Bharat Express train is being launched between the tourist destination Goa and the country’s financial capital Mumbai. The Konkan region of the country spread between Maharashtra and Goa is known all over the world for its natural beauty, biodiversity and cultural uniqueness. Fast rail connectivity will be available from Vande Bharat to the tourists enjoying the beautiful beaches and enchanting natural scenery of Goa. This train will make the experience of natural views of Sahyadri Ghat and beauty of mountains even more memorable.
Ensuring fast, safe and convenient travel between Goa and Mumbai, this train will increase tourist footfall in Goa, boost tourism and hospitality sector, thereby creating new employment and business opportunities. At present, the journey from Madgaon station in Goa to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus in Mumbai, covering a distance of about 586 km, takes about 11-12 hours. This distance can be covered by Vande Bharat train in just 8 hours, due to which the passengers will save about 3-4 hours of time.
B) Timings of Madgaon- Mumbai Vande Bharat Express are as under:-
Non Monsoon Timings:
Train No. 22229/22230 Mumbai-Madgaon Vande Bharat Express (6 days a week) except Friday.
Train No. 22229 will leave CSMT Mumbai at 05.25 hrs on and will reach Madgaon at 13.10 hrs.
Train No. 22230 will leave Madgaon at 14.40 hrs and will reach CSMT Mumbai at 22.25 hrs.
Train No. 22229/22230 Mumbai-Madgaon Vande Bharat Express (Tri-weekly)
Train No. 22229 will leave CSMT Mumbai at 05.25 hrs on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and will reach Madgaon at 15.30 hrs.
Train No. 22230 will leave Madgaon at 12.20 hrs on every Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday and will reach CSMT Mumbai at 22.25 hrs.
*Halts*: Dadar, Thane, Panvel, Khed, Ratnagiri, Kankavali and Thivim.
C) Features of Vande Bharat Express train:-
- Vande Bharat Express is a self-propelled semi-high speed train set. This train has been completely indigenously manufactured under the “Make in India” initiative.
- Vande Bharat Express train has 8 chair car coaches with stainless steel car body and comfortable seating.
- The bogies are provided with fully suspended traction motors for a speed capability of 160 KMPH.
- Vande Bharat Express has two driver cab coaches at both ends, which ensures faster turn-around time at destinations and saves time.
- The train will have on-board Wi-Fi infotainment, GPS-based passenger information system, sleek interiors, bio-vacuum toilets with touch-free features, diffused LED lighting, charging points under each seat, individual touch-based reading lights and concealed roller blinds. There are better passenger facilities.
- Each coach is fitted with a 32 inch screen to provide information and entertainment to the passengers.
- Mini Pantry facility is available in each coach for availability of hot food, hot and cold beverages to the passengers. This travel friendly pantry is fully insulated which reduces the heat and noise level of the pantry.
- Air-conditioning system with improved heat ventilation and ultra violet lamp to supply germ free air and intelligent air-conditioning system adjusts cooling according to climatic conditions/number of passengers.
- Comfortable reclining seats have been provided in all classes, while executive coaches have the additional facility of 180 degree swivel seats.
- This train is equipped with “Kavach” technology which is an indigenously developed Train Collision Avoidance System.
- It is also fitted with emergency alarm button and emergency talk back unit, so that passengers can talk to the crew in case of emergency. CCTVs have been installed in all coaches for safe travel.
- The gangway connecting the coaches of Vande Bharat Express to each other has been completely sealed with sensors. Doors are interlocked for dust free environment.
- To enhance the green footprint of Indian Railways, the train has been designed in such a way that power cars have been removed and with advanced regenerative braking system, it also saves about 30% power.
- It can accelerate from 0 to 100 KMPH in just 52 seconds and reach a top speed of 160 KMPH in 129 seconds.
- Vande Bharat 2.0 is more advanced and equipped with better facilities. The weight of this upgraded Vande Bharat Express will be 392 tonnes.
- Seat numbers in Braille on the handrails of disabled-friendly seats.
Benefits of Vande Bharat train:-
- The introduction of the train will boost tourism in the surrounding areas and provide a comfortable and faster mode of travel. Tourist places can be visited in minimum time.
- New employment will be created.
- Benefits to farmers, traders.
- Higher educational institutions will be connected to the capital.
- Travel time will also be saved.
- Vande Bharat Express will be environment friendly.
Vande Bharat Express Mumbai To Goa Halt Stations | Vande Bharat Express Mumbai to Goa Timings | Vande Bharat Express Goa to Mumbai Timings | Vande Bharat Express Mumbai to Goa Ticket Price | Vande Bharat Express Goa to Mumbai Ticket Price | Vande Bharat Express Mumbai-Goa Timings, Route and Frequency | Mumbai Madgaon Vande Bharat Express Stops | Vande Bharat Express Mumbai to Goa Ticket Price | Vande Bharat Express Mumbai to Goa Route